2 Russian women arrested for providing sex services in Phuket

webfact

2 hours ago, Will B Good said:

It puzzles me that they get any 'customers' when you consider the competition they are up against.

You mean they're outcompeted by beer-bar grannies?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, webfact said:

Police arrested two Russian women at a hotel in the Katu district of Phuket on March 4 for illegally providing sex services.

Anyone got contact numbers for sexy young female Russian sex workers in Pattaya. 

Asking for a friend. 😂

Got to feel sorry for the local Thai girls, missing out on income. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, webfact said:

Prostitution: illegally seeking benefit from prostitution. The penalty is imprisonment of up to one month, a fine of up to 1,000 baht, or both.

No mention of deportation. 

2 hours ago, NativeBob said:

13,000 ??? please!!! For 5K you can have real stunner, for 10K - [almost] a model and for 13+1 for the whole night. 

These exotic dancers valued between 2K and 3K if you are really ugly, but late night in Bangkok near Nana they are available from 800

Used to be 500 when the bars closed. So a friend told me.....

1 hour ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Anyone got contact numbers for sexy young female Russian sex workers in Pattaya. 

Seriously? easier than you can imagine: they dance at Walking street's go-gos and quite available boink-boink.

1 hour ago, BritScot said:

Used to be 500 when the bars closed. So a friend told me.....

500 is really good bargain, I've met lady from Central Asia about 3 AM near Na-Na Plaza, Bangkok. She was agree for 500 for super-short time. But something told me that I was the first customer that night and probably not even the fifth. 

Edited by NativeBob

3 hours ago, webfact said:

Two Alleged Russian Prostitutes Arrested in Patong
By Goongnang Suksawat

image.jpeg

Patong – Two alleged Russian prostitutes were arrested in Patong after a sting operation.

The Region 8 Police told the Phuket Express that on Tuesday (March 5th) they arrested two Russian women who were identified only as Miss Anna, 18, and Miss Olga, 23, in a room at a hotel on the Phra Metta Road in Patong.

The arrest came after police operated a sting operation after they received a tip off from a concerned citizen that there were Russian prostitutes working illegally in Patong. The two Russian women advertised themselves on an undisclosed website.

Full story: THE PHUKET EXPRESS 2024-03-06

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

Join us now!

Working a job reserved for Thais?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Lacessit said:

They look like skanks to me.

I guess the only way they could get that kind of money is the novelty aspect.

Other prostitutes don't look like skanks?

1 hour ago, Enoon said:

Their only competition is other pearly white, blue eyed, Russians......charging similar prices.

You might like to consider which segment of "users" they and their colleagues selectively appeal to.

tits lips n ass. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, webfact said:

The Russian workers demanded 13,000 baht each for their sex services and an additional 1,000 baht each for transportation.

Jeez... 3 tricks a day and they're living in luxury... just as well it's illegal to work in 7-11 they'd only get around 400 baht a shift.