2 Russian women arrested for providing sex services in Phuket

webfact

18 hours ago, webfact said:

They stripped down to only their underwear while a box containing three condoms was found on the bed.

You're knicked!

18 hours ago, Lacessit said:

They look like skanks to me.

I guess the only way they could get that kind of money is the novelty aspect.

I've always understood that white (mostly eastern European) sex workers catered to Asian foreigners and wealthy Thai men who were specifically looking for an experience with a farang, and they were willing to pay a high premium for it. So, as you say, the novelty aspect.

• Agree 1

19 hours ago, ikke1959 said:

I am wondering why?? How many Thai woman are doing the same?

Ah but....."same same but different"  =  a concerned citizen was heard to say !

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, webfact said:

Section 6 of the Act on Prevention and Suppression of Prostitution: illegally seeking benefit from prostitution. The penalty is imprisonment of up to one month, a fine of up to 1,000 baht, or both.

Such harsh penalties, no wonder there is no prostitution in Thailand. :coffee1:

• Agree 1

21 hours ago, webfact said:

The penalty is imprisonment of up to one month, a fine of up to 1,000 baht, or both.

I wonder if any prostitute has ever been imprisoned for one month, or even a few days.

Hilarious.
A few days ago I watched on Instagram a clip of Russian hookers selling sex openly on Walking Street.
Last month, while I was in Pattaya, I got lots of messages in Thaifriendly from African and Russian woman for sex (Freelance).

Yet, these 2 woman in Phuket are arrested and the are proudly publishing their "undercover" mission.

Thailand at his best.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Confuscious said:

Hilarious.
A few days ago I watched on Instagram a clip of Russian hookers selling sex openly on Walking Street.
Last month, while I was in Pattaya, I got lots of messages in Thaifriendly from African and Russian woman for sex (Freelance).

Yet, these 2 woman in Phuket are arrested and the are proudly publishing their "undercover" mission.

Thailand at his best.

Its not about the sex selling, but the current Russian influx into Phuket business! 

Plenty of easy Russians to have sex with in Phuket.

Why would anyone actually pay for it. They arent exactly frigid typs the Russian females. They love it.

Especially with the Goat.

I dont always give them an orgasm but when i do they often spit it out.

• Haha 2

Upon arrival, officers instructed the two foreigners to wait in the room and then deployed an undercover officer to pose as a customer. The undercover officer paid 14,000 baht in cash to each of the foreign women. At this point, the hidden officers revealed themselves and proceeded to arrest the women.

—-

I have a little bit different information. There was at least 30 minutes interval between money changing hands and the Thai officers revealing themselves.

• Confused 1

22 hours ago, Will B Good said:

It puzzles me that they get any 'customers' when you consider the competition they are up against.

Plenty of wealthy Middle-Eastern and Indian clientele around Phuket.  They often prefer "white" Russians to Thais.

4 hours ago, Denim said:

Two girls , three condoms ? Something doesn't add up.

One went in the tradesmans entrance while the other went through the front door 55

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Will B Good said:

It puzzles me that they get any 'customers' when you consider the competition they are up against.

And with the AMOUNT of Money they ask for a Boom Boom !! 15000 Baht, They're havin' A Giraffe Surely ??