Israel is at War - General discussion (pt3)

1 minute ago, 0ffshore360 said:

Israel has lost any cause for empathy  from me as it continues  what can only be a deliberate slow genocide of the  Gazan population. The excuse that the IDF will continue until Hamas is eradicated as policy is only an excuse to repeatedly inflict indiscriminate inhumane treatment on women and children and deny basic necessities of life.

Before anyone  trots out the antisemitism deflection it  need be acknowledged that even after the very recent reinforcement of US policy on the subject it was also reiterated that criticism of Israel is NOT antisemitic.

IDF just found a very long tunnel still being used to smuggle in arms to Hamas.

If a cease fire, the arms would still be getting through.

Strange you don't see that....🤔

Hamas is still abusing and killing civilian hostages, strange you don't see that either........🤔

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, transam said:

Hamas is still abusing and killing civilian hostages, strange you don't see that either........🤔

Why tell  me what I do not see? You have my eyes ?

Just a Pike as usual  Sam !

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Hezbollah hit the missiles launchers with a green cross ?

There's no explosion in the video , the video just gets turned off 

Yep, it's a Pixar Movie, especially for Buss Lightyear.

3 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

68 Palestinians were killed and 235 wounded in the past 24 hours, the ministry added.

https://aje.io/dp807f?update=2955570

According to their statement, out of the 40 people confirmed killed in the attack on a UN-run school there, 14 were children and nine were women.

https://aje.io/dp807f?update=2955535

How many dirty terrorists did Hamas admit to losing? Oh that's right, they never give the numbers of terrorists killed just add them all together sounds better for their propaganda.

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, transam said:

Indeed, and that's just one of the 50 tunnels that were crossing into Egypt.

8 minutes ago, 0ffshore360 said:

Why tell  me what I do not see? You have my eyes ?

Just a Pike as usual  Sam !

In your case, Pike is suitable, can't see the wood from the trees........🤭

Who is Sam, you keep referring to me as Sam, for some strange reason, was Sam an ex. boyfriend, or something.....?    :huh:

3 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Indeed, and that's just one of the 50 tunnels that were crossing into Egypt.

Hope the IDF keep looking there must be 100's of tunnels, nothing like dragging up old news.

The Gaza Strip smuggling tunnels are tunnels across the Gaza–Egypt border, used to bypass the Rafah Border Crossing, which is used for exceptional cases only, when opened at all. The first recorded discovery of a tunnel by Israel was in 1983, after Israel had withdrawn from the Sinai. The border, redrawn in 1982 after the Egypt–Israel peace treaty, divided Rafah into an Egyptian and a Gazan part. The tunnels used to start from the basements of houses in Rafah on the one side of the border and end in houses in Rafah on the other side.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaza_Strip_smuggling_tunnels

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Of course you have a creditable link the above statement?

Oh dear JC, so you don't do much research on the subject, my advice to you is, do some research...........😂

2 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Hope the IDF keep looking there must be 100's of tunnels, nothing like dragging up old news.

The Gaza Strip smuggling tunnels are tunnels across the Gaza–Egypt border, used to bypass the Rafah Border Crossing, which is used for exceptional cases only, when opened at all. The first recorded discovery of a tunnel by Israel was in 1983, after Israel had withdrawn from the Sinai. The border, redrawn in 1982 after the Egypt–Israel peace treaty, divided Rafah into an Egyptian and a Gazan part. The tunnels used to start from the basements of houses in Rafah on the one side of the border and end in houses in Rafah on the other side.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaza_Strip_smuggling_tunnels

The Hamas supporter trying to downplay the significance of 50 tunnels being used to smuggle weapons and people into and from Egypt.

image.png.b672b315bf594c59198dd5aa02e4d9fc.png

https://www.fdd.org/analysis/2024/05/17/israel-50-rafah-tunnels-to-egypt-unearthed/

Just now, Bkk Brian said:

The Hamas supporter trying to downplay the significance of 50 tunnels being used to smuggle weapons and people into and from Egypt.

image.png.b672b315bf594c59198dd5aa02e4d9fc.png

https://www.fdd.org/analysis/2024/05/17/israel-50-rafah-tunnels-to-egypt-unearthed/

Who's downplaying a video of an empty passage with a few dots on a map, lol you are having a laugh.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Jeff the Chef said:

Who's downplaying a video of an empty passage with a few dots on a map, lol you are having a laugh.

No only the Hamas would have been laughing while doing all the smuggling. You know, the ones who you believe in.

• Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I have no idea  what that means .

I expect that you are tying to be clever 

Make daft comments get daft answers.

Just to help you out lets think about it, the video was taken by the drone and then transmitted to whoever had access to it, the drone then as shown in the clip hit the missile launcher. 

Think about skydiving, taking a video of your the descent, you are so happy with what you are doing that you forget to pull the ripcord for your parachute consequently ending up as strawberry jam.

Got it now?

Edited by Jeff the Chef
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Apologies for being obtuse, tunnels found by Israel in 1983, why would anyone think that they would be used for nefarious reasons for 41years, especially as Israel has always treated the Palestinians as equals and neighbours, or have I got that wrong?

Your mates didn't use them for 41 years, they only grabbed power in 2006/7 Lets not go off topic into history eh

55 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Apologies for being obtuse, tunnels found by Israel in 1983, why would anyone think that they would be used for nefarious reasons for 41years, especially as Israel has always treated the Palestinians as equals and neighbours, or have I got that wrong?

You are correct, tunnel being found is totally irrelevant to what is going on in Gaza. 

Also, they had a valid reason for building tunnels as the Israeli blockade tightened.

1 hour ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Is making a tunnel  illegal? Those pesky Palestinians again, we want them locked into Gaza with no chance to escape. 

11 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Is making a tunnel  illegal? Those pesky Palestinians again, we want them locked into Gaza with no chance to escape. 

Troll check where they fight from, keep weapons and hostages. Is that illegal?

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

You are correct, tunnel being found is totally irrelevant to what is going on in Gaza. 

Also, they had a valid reason for building tunnels as the Israeli blockade tightened.

What a brilliant idea. Ignore the terror tunnels so they could just carry on using them for their terrorist operations, you get 10 points for that from them. 100 if you can get the IDF to ignore all the other tunnels where they can hide. Launch attacks. Rape hostages all while they keep themselves safe and the civilians are their human shields

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Make daft comments get daft answers.

Just to help you out lets think about it, the video was taken by the drone and then transmitted to whoever had access to it, the drone then as shown in the clip hit the missile launcher. 

Think about skydiving, taking a video of your the descent, you are so happy with what you are doing that you forget to pull the ripcord for your parachute consequently ending up as strawberry jam.

Got it now?

It doesn't show that though . 

It looks like a video with a green cross imposed on it and that video filmed , the video doesn't show any explosion . Looks like a video of rocket launchers , then a green cross put on that and that was videoed otherwise the green cross would remain the same size  

1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

If those tunnels were used to commit war crimes and genocide of Israelis , which they were , then they would be illegal 

4 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

It doesn't show that though . 

It looks like a video with a green cross imposed on it and that video filmed , the video doesn't show any explosion . Looks like a video of rocket launchers , then a green cross put on that and that was videoed otherwise the green cross would remain the same size  

Sorry mate, I give up, try Goggle.

2 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

If those tunnels were used to commit war crimes and genocide of Israelis , which they were , then they would be illegal 

No, the tunnels are built by Palestinians trying to escape, but they keep going the wrong way and ending up in Israel. 

• Haha 2

54 minutes ago, coolcarer said:

Troll check where they fight from, keep weapons and hostages. Is that illegal?

A bone of contention you are opening there, one man's Hamas Terrorist is another man's 

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

No man, how drones, UAV's work, operate, and include military.

As for the proof, have a look at the source/poster.

4 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

The posters wrote :

"We will see if the group produces documentation showing the claim to be true."

That isn't proof or conclusive , now is it 

6 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

A bone of contention you are opening there, one man's Hamas Terrorist is another man's 

Do you know what Neeranam thinks of the terrorists Hamas? We all know what you think and say about them but I will wait for Neeranam to tell me himself. He’s a big lad. 

• Like 1