Medical Experts Warn Against LSD ‘Death Stamps’

snoop1130

15 minutes ago, snoop1130 said:

These colorful papers, placed under the tongue, release the drug slowly, providing an initial euphoria that can swiftly turn into hallucinations, auditory issues, and distorted perceptions.

pretty sure this is the whole point. 

16 minutes ago, snoop1130 said:

These include the potential for violent behavior, physical assaults, and road accidents.

link to back up this claim.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, proton said:

In my day it was twice a week

normally every friday and saturday for us.  I would always end up thinking how on earth will I be going to work on monday, but I always made it in.   Not sure how I'd like it nowadays,   but I know a good way of finding out .  Is it widely available again nowadays? 

Edited by Bday Prang
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, ChaiyaTH said:

Just insane how so called doctors can come up with this crap, the only explanation is a 100% lack of english.

Hah   As has been seen over and over again,  the professional opinions of doctors are available to the highest bidder   they will endorse or renounce anything for money , that is the only explanation,  a 100% love of money.  

It eases their conscience if they have no real knowledge of the product / matter they are commenting on, which when it comes to recreational drugs means pretty much all of them  .  Mo problem about that in this particular case as the person issuing the death stamp warning,  the second in command of the "Department of Medical Services"  Deputy Director-General Pairoj Surattanawanich does not appear to be a medical man but a General 

The other guy quoted doesn't use the "DR"  title prefix either, which they all do if they can,  so i doubt he's a doc either

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

Coincidentally, today I just an article summarizing a clinical study concluding that a single dose of LSD can cure anxiety and provide long-term positive effects. 
In Thailand, it’s “death paper”

• Like 2

Out of all the drugs I took in my youth there is only one which I would love to try again....and it is LSD. Zero addiction potential and other than the odd bad trip and good time is assured. 'Death stamps' my eye? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dinsdale said:

Back in the days when LSD was only LSD and not adulterated with speed. I rode my Ducati 900ss on LSD. WOW! Going down a main road at night it was like in Star Trek when they go  to light speed. Fantastic. Looked at my speedo and I was going ...................25kph.

Warp speed star trek hi-res stock photography and images - Alamy

i'm feeling seriously nostalgic having  read  your post, especially as a 900ss was my dream bike back in the day, 

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

i'm feeling seriously nostalgic having  read  your post, especially as a 900ss was my dream bike back in the day, 

Smoked up a bunch of hash one night. Same effect the road was flying by at a great speed but I was only going 25mph.

• Thumbs Up 1

48 minutes ago, Guitar God said:

Coincidentally, today I just an article summarizing a clinical study concluding that a single dose of LSD can cure anxiety and provide long-term positive effects. 
In Thailand, it’s “death paper”

There was a clinical study done in London in a carefully controlled environment for people suffering from depression, it helped some long term and many short term. In Israel it was used for terminally ill patients who had extreme death anxiety it was found to help all of those in the test. I have never used it myself due to lack of opportunity. Interestingly it seems that LSD, magic mushrooms, etc  don't enhance brain activity, they reduce it to the extent that all filters are removed so that one sees 'reality' for what it is, just a manifestation of consciousness. The cognitive scientist Donald Hoffman has, after using mathematics in the evolutionary game theory and computer modelling, hypothesized that perceived reality isn't the truth, it is consciousness and agents of consciousness manifesting a 'reality' that ensures our survival, a survival of conscious agents, which only perceive that which is necessary, everything else is filtered out.

• Thumbs Up 2

14 hours ago, ChaiyaTH said:

LSD is like one of the most innocent drugs out there, in fact it wont even work for 2 times in a row, you can only do it once per 4-6 weeks

You better back this up with a link. I can personally confirm from my high school days that once a week it has full effects every time. 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, ChaiyaTH said:

Lol the nonsense never stops coming out of thais their mouths, LSD is like one of the most innocent drugs out there, in fact it wont even work for 2 times in a row, you can only do it once per 4-6 weeks.

Violence etc? Thats nothing to do with lsd. Just insane how so called doctors can come up with this crap, the only explanation is a 100% lack of english.

Meanwhile the country is flooded with yaba, and the mental consequences.

Single dose of LSD provides immediate and lasting relief from anxiety, study says. A clinical trial's encouraging results won US Food and Drug Administration breakthrough therapy status for an LSD formulation to treat generalized anxiety disorder, Mind Medicine Inc. announced Thursday.13 hours ago

3 hours ago, dinsdale said:

Back in the days when LSD was only LSD and not adulterated with speed. I rode my Ducati 900ss on LSD. WOW! Going down a main road at night it was like in Star Trek when they go  to light speed. Fantastic. Looked at my speedo and I was going ...................25kph.

Warp speed star trek hi-res stock photography and images - Alamy

damn good one!!! 25kph... yup i believe that. i stared at the beauty of a dandelion and was in a daze at how beautiful the yellows and pistils were for over an hour. my friend's cousin who was staying at my friend's house had a bad trip. he thought my friend's brother was the devil. funny thing is, even when i was sober i thought my friend's brother was the devil. i had good trips and a few bad trips. the bad trips were usually induced if i had drunk alcohol while on the acid.

our high school year 5 (high school in quebec is not structured the same as most other countries) teacher taught maths using units. my friend and i asked him if we finished the whole unit in 1 day if we could not attend class and have free time for the rest of the month. he didnt think we were up to the challenge. we took it on. that night we popped half an acid each and finished the unit. everything was clear and the answers came easily. next morning the maths teacher didnt believe we had done it. he tested us and we both passed. i also did an acid before a maths test i had not prepped for. it was as easy as ABC... i got 19/20. at our final year 4 high school math exam i had not studied at all. i thought an acid would fix the problem. i failed miserably...:cheesy:

Edited by Pouatchee
  • Haha 1