Trump pledges to free Jan. 6 rioters in early act as president if elected

Social Media

WHAT ? Unbelieveable.And,this spoilt brat looks like being the next president. Meglamaniac Trump vs Years past his use by date Biden.Poor America and Poor world.

Edited by findlay13
  • Sad 1

A post with unattributed content contravening our World News forum guidelines has been removed:

• Any alleged factual claims must be supported by a valid link to an approved credible source.

A post with comments on moderation contravening our Community Standards has been removed:

• If you would like to discuss moderation contact Support
Edited by metisdead

1 hour ago, Yagoda said:

Which one? 

Another pavement gluer it seems.

Yes all you people can do is call names.

Typical i will say.

Well you will have to face the facts soon enough,enjoy your own truth while you can.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

51 minutes ago, sirineou said:

I am sorry, are you serious? 

You are the one cheering on a dystopian future, where insurrectionists are pardoned,  and a president tries to nullify the results of a democratic election. 

Is trump going to pardon the fake electors also? Remember them? 

Yes of course I'm serious   they where/are  not insurrectionists none of them where charged with that crime let alone convicted..they didn't even bring their guns ( zip ties are not lethal weapons) the most they could be accused of is violent disorder  this after being fired upon by police with tear gas.

Trump questioned the election as is his and everyone's right to do so

as has Hillary in the past is she an insurrectionist ?  lock her up !!!

It is you cheering on the dystopian future where no one can question

"the powers that be" and if they do they are firstly shamed,bullied and smeared if that doesn't work then de-banked and de-platformed and finally locked up.

The fake electors  no I don't remember them.

I do remember the strange case of 2 pipe bombs found near the vice president on that day   strange in the fact neither she or MSN ever mentions it,  I've mentioned it 3 times now and no one here wants to talk about it either.   Possibly tied in with the Rey Epps thing  not saying he planted them.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, johng said:

You didn't answer about those locked up without a trial.

6 hours ago, candide said:

Not locked up without being charged.

@johng   I'm fairly certain you know that pre-trial release is dependent on factors such as risk that the defendant will flee or continue the behavior that led to the charges.  But if you don't know that, then your opinions about J6 incarcerations are based on ignorance that is totally undiluted by facts.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Tell me, how many of the January 6 insurrectionists had their legal fees paid for by Trump?

if it were none is that a 'gotcha'.... it would the opposite to cackling Harris and Hollywood celebs actively donating to bailing out the blm rioters.... sorry, 'firey but peaceful' protesters 

Edited by frank83628
  • Confused 1
  • Love It 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, sirineou said:

I agree, it is too lenient , more of the rioters  including trump should be in jail. 

got to let the trump jail thing go man, it's eating you up inside and making you repeatedly embarrass yourself .

if an ex president get 24hrs secret service protection, how will that work if trumps in a jail?

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, johng said:

Yes of course I'm serious   they where/are  not insurrectionists none of them where charged with that crime let alone convicted..

Inserection is a catch all term  and can be accomplished in different unlawful ways by different people.  A leader can instigate an Interbeton, and his followers comite different criminal acts  to carry out the inserection 

those people were charged with the criminal acts they commited , 

Most were charged with braking and entering, some with attempted murder , others with impeding a law Office from doing his job etc.

The list is long .

I am trying to phrase this as politely as I can but only someone with avery  poor understanding of the issue  would buy the assertion that they should had been charged with inserection. 

25 minutes ago, johng said:

they didn't even bring their guns ( zip ties are not lethal weapons) the most they could be accused of is violent disorder  this after being fired upon by police with tear gas.

I am not going to litigate the case with you. The cases were already litigated, a jury of their peers heard the facts and found them guilty. 

27 minutes ago, johng said:

The fake electors  no I don't remember them.

Then perhaps you should be staying out of these discussions, Why don't you google it, Research it and when you know more, come back? 

29 minutes ago, johng said:

I do remember the strange case of 2 pipe bombs found near the vice president on that day   strange in the fact neither she or MSN ever mentions it,  I've mentioned it 3 times now and no one here wants to talk about it either.

You obviously heard it some place, so it must have been reported, unless you came upon this information by divine inspiration , why don't you provide a link to a report  about it so that we might know what you are talking about and how it supports your assertions, as it is I have no idea what you are talking about. or how it relates with what we are talking about. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

got to let the trump jail thing go man, it's eating you up inside and making you repeatedly embarrass yourself .

Thank you for your concern. Your advice is noted and will be given the attention it deserves. 

6 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

if an ex president get 24hrs secret service protection, how will that work if trumps in a jail?

Ahh, so you are saying a president can not go to jail regardless of what he does.

Interesting .

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, nauseus said:

I remember them too, one reported on the 5th. Clear signs of trouble. Nothing was done.

The Capitol Police Chief was asking for extra help before the day. Nothing was done.

I also remember Cassidy Hutchinson's J6 testimony about Trump grabbing a steering wheel - recently shot down in flames by driver and staff:

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/gop-report-trumps-jan-6-driver-contradicted-bombshell/story?id=108029352

And there are recent reports that Trump did, in fact, offer 10,000 National Guard troops to secure the U.S. Capitol (via Mark Meadows) but this was turned down (apparently by Pelosi and Bowser).

https://cha.house.gov/2024/3/chairman-loudermilk-publishes-never-before-released-anthony-ornato-transcribed-interview

It seems that the J6 Committee withheld or buried important evidence and was indeed a real kangaroo court.

Lo!. Fox News recently publicised a testimony showing that:

- Trump asked for National Guard not to protect the Capitol, but to protect the protest (already disclosed in wmiley's testimony-

- Pelosi was not involved in the decision.

Check here! 😀

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/jan-6-committee-allegedly-suppressed-testimony-showing-trump-admin-pushed-national-guard-presence-report

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, frank83628 said:

same dude that placed the pipe bombs is clearly seen talking to officers  in their suv before placing said bombs...funny, nobody is interested...oh wait, conspiracy because cnn didnt cover it!!

Another conspiracy theory! 

It seems that's all you have!

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, gamb00ler said:

@johng   I'm fairly certain you know that pre-trial release is dependent on factors such as risk that the defendant will flee or continue the behavior that led to the charges.  But if you don't know that, then your opinions about J6 incarcerations are based on ignorance that is totally undiluted by facts.

He is just parroting Kerry Lake's claims!

23 minutes ago, candide said:

Lo!. Fox News recently publicised a testimony showing that:

- Trump asked for National Guard not to protect the Capitol, but to protect the protest (already disclosed in wmiley's testimony-

- Pelosi was not involved in the decision.

Check here! 😀

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/jan-6-committee-allegedly-suppressed-testimony-showing-trump-admin-pushed-national-guard-presence-report

You think a division of National Guardsmen wouldn't make any public disorder less likely?

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, nauseus said:

You think a division of National Guardsmen wouldn't make any public disorder less likely?

Lame deflection. Even according to Fox News, you were wrong! 😀

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, Walker88 said:

It may not mean much to you, but the scum tried to overthrow the govt, they beat 140 police officers, sh!t on the floor of the Capitol and rubbed it on the walls, and wanted to hang the Vice President. Disproportionate sentences? BS. Execution would be too good for them.

THAT^ isn't protest; it's Sedition, a capital crime.

Every last one of them should have been shot.

When trump loses in November, if they try that again, they will be shot.

“Every last one of them should have been shot“

By who?  You?   Shooting U.S, citizens because they were rioting?  Would you shoot the anarchist during the “mostly peaceful “ summer of love?

What lesson plan was that at the CCC (CIA Correspondence Course)?  8 or 9? 

Are you sure you’re not a Russian double agent.

Edited by G_Money
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, candide said:

Another conspiracy theory! 

It seems that's all you have!

what conspiracy? do you know about the 2 pipe bombs allegedly found? there is surveillance video of the person placing them. they still cannot find them. 

Edited by frank83628
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

what conspiracy? do you know about the 2 pipe bombs allegedly found? there is surveillance video of the person placing them. they still cannot find them. 

OK, I'll bite:  Why do you think this is significant?

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, WDSmart said:

I vehemently disagree with you on all the points above except...I like football, but American football only. I think you should be able to say whatever you want in a public forum on social media without censorship. I am an agnostic, but I prefer the term "atheist." I like science fiction. I support all types of tax increases.

And, other than that, I despise people like you have described yourself above. 

Guess you despise the bulk of your fellow Countryman then. By the way, and agnostic and an atheist are two separate things.

So from your analysis, I guess you believe in abortion on demand, for any reason at any time, support us throwing money at ukraine, you believe in open borders, the theory of all cultures being equal, structural racism, d e i, etc

I wonder who is the mainstream one. There's been some strange silence over many of my points LOL.

Edited by Yagoda
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, heybruce said:

OK, I'll bite:  Why do you think this is significant?

i never said it was, it was mentioned earlier in the thread, i replied , then your buddy Candide above called it a conspiracy theory. 

• Confused 1

52 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

A video? Come back when you have a written article which can be analysed.

• Agree 1