Would you fight a 58yo Tyson for $100m?

Jake Paul is having second thoughts about it.

I would compete against Mike Tyson but not in the ring but then again i am not a boxer.

Imo compared to Tyson, Paul is not a boxer either.

Will it be a real fight or something like Mayweather and Conor?

All for show and money?

Tyson is getting older but he is still a beast!

Paul can fight but does he stand a chance against Iron Mike?

I doubt it,if a real fight should be over in 30 seconds.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, jvs said:

Jake Paul is having second thoughts about it.

I would compete against Mike Tyson but not in the ring but then again i am not a boxer.

Imo compared to Tyson, Paul is not a boxer either.

Will it be a real fight or something like Mayweather and Conor?

All for show and money?

Tyson is getting older but he is still a beast!

Paul can fight but does he stand a chance against Iron Mike?

I doubt it,if a real fight should be over in 30 seconds.

Paul can fight but he is 180 pounds. His brother is bigger. Maybe they go easy on each other and just a money grab.

• Agree 1

If they both are wearing headguards I think it will be a boring fight.

Really want to see Paul getting ktf out but it's not going to be this fight.

Need a Tyson fury or Aj  fight against Paul and then I would be interested. 

Should be no guards and winner takes all otherwise its like snoop said in the last tyson fight.

Like two old drunk men fighting at a bbq.

7 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

rephrased, which would apply to most, would you stand there and let someone knock you out ! Becuase thats sll it would really amount to. For that money, absolutely! do it for a lot less too.😀

Me too. 

14 minutes ago, Doctor Tom said:
20 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

rephrased, which would apply to most, would you stand there and let someone knock you out ! Becuase thats sll it would really amount to. For that money, absolutely! do it for a lot less too.😀

Me too. 

i got 10 on the doc vs admin. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Probably a bit of a setup... they were recently on a podcast together and a bit pally for my liking. If for real, Mike is still a beast and could probably KO him within the first few rounds, but would struggle to go the distance methinks. Yeah, I'd walk in there for that kind of money. Aside from having your head knocked off, why wouldn't you? :smile:

I'd do it for $10mil....It would probably end pretty quickly.....Once I woke up.🥊

Guessing about a week or three back to feeling semi normal...

Edited by pgrahmm

Yes absolutely I would, and Paul has never really faced a serious boxer, so he just doesn't have much experience. I think if Mike was serious and the fight was not rigged that Paul would get knocked out. 

Can anyone answer why Paul has 40 million social media followers, is that the depths to which society has stooped to? Are people just bored out of their mind or what's the story? 

39 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Yes absolutely I would, and Paul has never really faced a serious boxer, so he just doesn't have much experience. I think if Mike was serious and the fight was not rigged that Paul would get knocked out. 

Can anyone answer why Paul has 40 million social media followers, is that the depths to which society has stooped to? Are people just bored out of their mind or what's the story? 

This is an exhibition fight. That means nobody throws real punches with the intent of really hurting anyone. There will be no knockouts. Same like when his brother Logan fought Mayweather.

An exhibition boxing match is a non-competitive bout between two fighters, often for entertainment purposes or to raise funds for charity. Unlike professional or amateur matches, the outcome usually doesn't affect the fighters' records, and there may be special rules or limitations in place to ensure safety.

The fight will likely go the full distance and Tyson will win by decision. The outcome has already been mutually agreed. 

Jake Paul's YouTube channel has 20 million subscribers, yes, but his videos don't even get 200K views anymore. He's fading fast. But then he posts the video about the Tyson fight and boom, 3 million views. 💰💰💰

So Jake Paul's videos usually get less views than 1% of his subscriber count and he desperately needs a reboot now. And the fight will be live on Netflix. So he will be paying Tyson any amount of money Tyson wants for this. 

The real outcome will be that Tyson will walk away with $10-$15 million and Jake Paul will continue on with his stupid stunts that earn him tens of millions.

Edited by Hokeus

Don't need another nickel, and haven't followed this bit of news, but I am very broadly a fan of his -as someone who actually got even more undeserved grief in his life than me.

Edited by Prubangboy

18 hours ago, Hokeus said:

This is an exhibition fight. That means nobody throws real punches with the intent of really hurting anyone. There will be no knockouts. Same like when his brother Logan fought Mayweather.

An exhibition boxing match is a non-competitive bout between two fighters, often for entertainment purposes or to raise funds for charity. Unlike professional or amateur matches, the outcome usually doesn't affect the fighters' records, and there may be special rules or limitations in place to ensure safety.

The fight will likely go the full distance and Tyson will win by decision. The outcome has already been mutually agreed. 

Jake Paul's YouTube channel has 20 million subscribers, yes, but his videos don't even get 200K views anymore. He's fading fast. But then he posts the video about the Tyson fight and boom, 3 million views. 💰💰💰

So Jake Paul's videos usually get less views than 1% of his subscriber count and he desperately needs a reboot now. And the fight will be live on Netflix. So he will be paying Tyson any amount of money Tyson wants for this. 

The real outcome will be that Tyson will walk away with $10-$15 million and Jake Paul will continue on with his stupid stunts that earn him tens of millions.

I understand him doing his stupid stunts, he's getting paid, a d making a fortune from it, what I don't understand is why he has followers, why the followers are paying attention to him, and what the big deal is. There's no content, are these people just bored out of their minds, or is it possible that they just don't have a life? 

4 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

I understand him doing his stupid stunts, he's getting paid, a d making a fortune from it, what I don't understand is why he has followers, why the followers are paying attention to him, and what the big deal is. There's no content, are these people just bored out of their minds, or is it possible that they just don't have a life? 

There are many big social media lackies that you and I would have no interest in, but who have millions of followers. Many of them only create "reality tv" type drivel like the Paul brothers do and no meaningful or interesting content.

I assume the only reason certain types of people are drawn to these very uninteresting figures is simply because they appear to be living large: "Ballers". 

"Baller" is a slang term that originated in hip-hop culture. It typically refers to someone who is successful, wealthy, and stylish, especially in the context of sports or entertainment. Being a "baller" often implies someone who lives a lavish lifestyle and is able to afford expensive things like luxury cars, designer clothes, and extravagant experiences.

So I assume the profile of their followers are the young types that are working in dead-end jobs, don't see a future for themselves, aren't really enjoying life, while struggling to get by, and see these clowns as people who have the lifestyle that they want to emulate. 

Same types, or similar at least to the type of followers who will gravitate towards people like Andrew Tate and Dan Blizerian, and for the same reasons. 

2 hours ago, Hokeus said:

There are many big social media lackies that you and I would have no interest in, but who have millions of followers. Many of them only create "reality tv" type drivel like the Paul brothers do and no meaningful or interesting content.

I assume the only reason certain types of people are drawn to these very uninteresting figures is simply because they appear to be living large: "Ballers". 

"Baller" is a slang term that originated in hip-hop culture. It typically refers to someone who is successful, wealthy, and stylish, especially in the context of sports or entertainment. Being a "baller" often implies someone who lives a lavish lifestyle and is able to afford expensive things like luxury cars, designer clothes, and extravagant experiences.

So I assume the profile of their followers are the young types that are working in dead-end jobs, don't see a future for themselves, aren't really enjoying life, while struggling to get by, and see these clowns as people who have the lifestyle that they want to emulate. 

Same types, or similar at least to the type of followers who will gravitate towards people like Andrew Tate and Dan Blizerian, and for the same reasons. 

It's always fascinating and rather refreshing to get a coherent and articulate explanation for something that has remained a mystery for so long. Thank you for that thoughtful reply, you are likely very correct, these are likely wanna be ballers, wanna be famous, wanna be rich, wanna be everything that they're not. 

• Thanks 1

Everybody want to see Mike KO Paul, but for real, Paul is a decent 30 years younger boxer with better stamina than Thyson. 

Personally I hate to see this S show playing out. 

6 hours ago, Hokeus said:

Hard work doesnt pay. Being a goose online does.

8 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

It's always fascinating and rather refreshing to get a coherent and articulate explanation for something that has remained a mystery for so long. Thank you for that thoughtful reply, you are likely very correct, these are likely wanna be ballers, wanna be famous, wanna be rich, wanna be everything that they're not. 

Your welcome. Also worth noting about the followers of some of these uninteresting social media stars is that many of their subscribers are probably fairly uneducated and don't require much intellectual stimulation. So the kind of garbage that people like Jake Paul pump out is right on the level for them. Many of these people like Jake Paul also came from very humble beginnings. So it also gives hope to others like him that there could be a way out of their misery too by simply watching and learning from them. 

Logan Paul on the other hand is a dirtier piece of work. He's was involved in a very large crypto scam that has earned him millions. So not all of them are making all their money just from doing things straight in the world of social media. It's surprising really that Logan hasn't been indicted yet for financial crimes and crypto fraud. Coffeezilla on YouTube has documented the case extensively. Perhaps it's only a matter of time before Logan has to face the music . 

In a way it's also not so surprising that a lot of these "ballers" like Logan Paul, Russell Brand, and Andrew Tate all have some very dark things they are covering up. Perhaps another reason that frustrated young people who consider themselves part of the "anti-establishment" movement gravitate towards these types of internet personalities. One might expect that some of the followers they have aren't too dissimilar to the types that were portrayed in the film as members of "Fight Club". 

Edited by Hokeus