So that's were all the Hot women hang out!

On 3/25/2024 at 3:38 PM, bob smith said:

I have recently joined an exclusive and prestigious gym in thailand.

Very expensive, only the really well heeled may apply..

Anyway As soon as i walked through the door i couldn't believe my eyes! The place was dripping with victorias secret model types. White skin, amazing bodies, most speak very good English.

Why oh why have i been wasting my life in bars filled with tattooed prozzies when i could have been mixing it with the creme de la creme instead..

Mrs smith is going to have to up her game now that i have seen the REAL talent that is on offer in this country - bob smith may just be on the lookout for a new bird!

bob.

OK - which of you is going to show this post to 'Bob's' wife'?

On 3/25/2024 at 4:01 PM, bob smith said:

Suits me.

I only talk to women. I give the cavemen a very wide birth.

bob.

The cae men probably appreciate that you ignore them.

On 3/25/2024 at 3:38 PM, bob smith said:

I have recently joined an exclusive and prestigious gym in thailand.

Very expensive, only the really well heeled may apply..

Anyway As soon as i walked through the door i couldn't believe my eyes! The place was dripping with victorias secret model types. White skin, amazing bodies, most speak very good English.

Why oh why have i been wasting my life in bars filled with tattooed prozzies when i could have been mixing it with the creme de la creme instead..

Mrs smith is going to have to up her game now that i have seen the REAL talent that is on offer in this country - bob smith may just be on the lookout for a new bird!

bob.

Bob finally got them to give him his own seat at Hooters LOL

Hear he is curling and pressing a bottle in each hand

• Agree 1

On 3/25/2024 at 4:31 PM, ABCDBKK said:

They allow serial pedos in those places?

Ok, so you being able to join, with only money coming from a state pension, is clearly a hoax.

Right, so you are back in the UK now. If English speaking, white-skinned, trannies is your thing, why did you ever leave Lancashire?

Water seeks its own level innit.

Her tossing you out, whilst keeping the house, the car, the banks accounts, and everything else you have, would really be upping her game. It's all registered in her name already innit.

Ah, no problems Bob's got two mansions and four condoms to fall back on (sarc.)

On 3/25/2024 at 6:29 PM, HugoFastor said:

bob please let me know once you've successfully bedded most of the hot ladies there at the gym. I will be looking to you for some expert advice on how to hook some of them too. I am certainly not as rich, as charming, as young or as handsome as you, but maybe there is still some hope for me if I can at least speak Thai half as good as you?

Careful cos if you speak Thai in the wrong place they will "BOB" you, and throw you out

22 hours ago, Thingamabob said:

Very few, if any, upper class Thai women will associate with farang in Thailand. Outside Thailand, however, they are much more  friendly.

I can confirm that what you say is true!

1 minute ago, scubascuba3 said:

Could be an LB, face looks a little LB, they often turn sideways to hide the wide shoulders

Bum looks female