Picture of Israeli soldier holding Thai flag causes a stir

webfact

On 3/30/2024 at 1:30 AM, Hummin said:

The biggest lie, is continuing claiming  7. October as a start of this conflict! It was just the results of decades of suppressing people with violence, bombing, unjustified revenge,  taking away peoples rights as individuals, being punished for neighbour's actions,  braking international laws, and all this while the international community with power watching and do nothing. 

Tired of listening to excuses and defending war crimes.

And yes, this conflict is much closer to all of us than any other conflict in the region, because this is not an civil war, this is an superpower against a poor defenseless part, where the children and women suffers more than any others. And we support them with weapons, and also made them a nuclear war nation with help from UK and Norway! 

They have no territory to hide or defend themselves from! 

Just tired of reading BS from the same Israel apologist over and over, with no what so ever empathy, and say it could had been different, if ,,,,,,, they didnt attack 7. october, but no, 7. october didnt change anything, it just escalated the process! 

Well unfortunate Hamas have succeeded, they have the world attention now, even it was a suicide! A suicide hard to understand, 

We all understand the complexity of this conflict, we understand the jews fighting for their existence, and we understand those behind 7. October must pay for what they did, and we also understand, Hamas have to lay down their weapons, and surrender! But thats not happening, instead Israel choose to kill civilians! 

Our voice will hopefully be heard, and the international community will listen, and makes things happen! 

But, as long Usa use their veto right, then, nothing is going to happen! 

Do you always contradict yourself whe  blethering BS

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

There hasn't been 11 000 children murdered 

You are right,...we are way past that amount already,....

• Agree 2

3 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Stop this nonsense , that is completely  untrue 

It's true women and children, read the mainstream substantive news. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

23 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Was you around in 1944 when Hitler was in Berlin in Germany surrounded by allies and with a few thousand  Nazis left in Berlin ?

Would you have given the same advice ?

Tell the Allies that's enough and  end the war and leave Hitler and his Nazis in Berlin and finish the war in 1944 with Hitler still leader of Germany ?

You are incoherent at best, and make little sense. What are you trying to say here?

• Agree 2

On 3/30/2024 at 9:32 AM, brianthainess said:

That is a brand new flag, IMO still has the fold creases in it and is spotless, where did it come from?

From the palette of a photo editor; a straightforward job using photo editing software.

3 hours ago, Excogitator said:

You are incoherent at best, and make little sense. What are you trying to say here?

Bullet point for you :

Leaving Hamas  intact now in Gaza would be like the Allies leaving the Nazis intact in Berlin in 1944 .

Did you understand that ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Excogitator said:

Absolute nonsense. There has been an ongoing conflict and an israeli occupation of Palestine for decades and decades. History didn't start on october 7, 2024, and you should hang your head on shame for trying to twist the facts and trying to justify an ongoing genocide, condemned by the entire world.

Do I have to keep posting the same thing over and over and over again ?

This current war began on.............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 hour ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Bullet point for you :

Leaving Hamas  intact now in Gaza would be like the Allies leaving the Nazis intact in Berlin in 1944 .

Did you understand that ?

Point understood.

Leaving netanyahu in place is just as bad.

• Agree 2

On 3/30/2024 at 10:26 AM, nobodysfriend said:

...for palestinians .

Indeed. The illegal settlement movement can't wait to move in and live by the sea. Screw whoever used to live there, they can <deleted> off cos the Bible says it's fine. 

Edited by MarkyM3
  • Thumbs Up 2

11 hours ago, steven62 said:

Do you always contradict yourself whe  blethering BS

Says the poster who can't even spell one sentence correctly LOL. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

19 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

That isn't true , those are Hams figures and they lie about figures .

Its not 50 % woman and children .

Israel is preventing goods that can be used for making weapons .

Egypt also controls the border and they don't allow anything into Gaza

YOU said 'about half', refer to your post I quoted. That's me making a dubious estimate all male victims of the aggression are Hamas. 

7 minutes ago, Ben Zioner said:

Hilarious, first it isn't foreign policy, it is plainly defense. Denying Israel it's right to defend itself reeks of antisemitism indeed.

They most certainly seem to be on the attack, rather than on the defensive now. 

• Agree 2

6 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Do I have to keep posting the same thing over and over and over again ?

This current war began on.............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No, you can stop posting nonsense now, along with your feverish and immoral attempts at trying to defend and justify an ongoing genocide.

• Agree 2

30 minutes ago, Excogitator said:

No, you can stop posting nonsense now, along with your feverish and immoral attempts at trying to defend and justify an ongoing genocide.

Its not genocide though, that's just a word Hamas supporters use to try to stop Israel winning the war .

Hamas supporters also keep saying that the war didn't start on Oct 7 th because they don't want to take responsibility for starting the war

• Like 2

4 hours ago, MarkyM3 said:

Indeed. The illegal settlement movement can't wait to move in and live by the sea. Screw whoever used to live there, they can <deleted> off cos the Bible says it's fine. 

Could you quote the verse in the Bible that says its fine ?

2 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Could you quote the verse in the Bible that says its fine ?

How about...

See, I have given you this land.  Go in and take possession of the land the Lord swore He would give to your fathers

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jacko45k said:

YOU said 'about half', refer to your post I quoted. That's me making a dubious estimate all male victims of the aggression are Hamas. 

I don't think any adult males have been killed, The Gaza Ministry for Health has just updated the casualty figures which now stands at half a million, of these casualties they are made up entirely of women and children, although some of the children are estimated to be in their 60s and 70s.

The Ministry also said that none of the deaths can be attributed to the terrorists rockets going astray, Hamas shooting civilians trying to flee or even their prolific usage of using Gazans as human shields.

{Sarcasm alert}

1 minute ago, Wobblybob said:

I don't think any adult males have been killed,

Am I missing something? I am pretty sure adult males have been killed by Israeli actions and forces.