This mornings start..

Went to Ford to have the truck serviced already and will be cleaning the pigeon coop later today.

Always something to do in the garden also and usually tinkering in the shop a bit.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Probably one of the issues with living in the sticks, less choice of things to do, maybe why many turn to drink

I find that an extremely daft post. Where is your "sticks".....?

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

22 minutes ago, transam said:

No, not exiting, just fulfilling my retirement days with something to occupy my mind and time............🤗

I mean, you, a purported young 48, whose excitement is spending 24/7 on this forum, 60+ posts a day, now I find that strange, unless you are unfortunate enough to be bed bound, if you are not, there is a question mark over your 'exciting' days without the brush-cutting.....:huh:

i am sure he could never be out and about while on the phone making posts. naaa that would be revolutionary tech. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, transam said:

I think you are off-topic chap, you could start one on the subject.............😘....🤣

The truth hurts Tranny, eh?

• Like 1
  • Sad 4
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, transam said:

Nothing much hurts me here, except liars,  but I do smile over you big girls blouses..........🤣

Go and wire a plug or change a light bulb buttercup.....jog on now..

• Confused 2
  • Sad 6

1 minute ago, PJ71 said:

Go and wire a plug or change a light bulb buttercup.....jog on now..

Make sure you turn off the consumer unit first.......:thumbsup:

Always here to help, Mr.Proby.......😉

• Haha 1

Just now, transam said:

Make sure you turn off the consumer unit first.......:thumbsup:

Always here to help, Mr.Proby.......😉

Sorry Tranny, i gotta go, 2 coffee cups to wash and a dozen blades of grass to cut.

See ya.

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, transam said:

I find that an extremely daft post. Where is your "sticks".....?

you would, what wide variety of activities have you got available near you? me pretty much everything 

53 minutes ago, transam said:

Been a bit too hot to do anything lately, I really do like to have something to do during the day as well as annoying folk on here....🤭

So, today's start, coffee, toast with marmite, sitting at my desk. Turn on the PC, read any emails, latest news and notifications here, when I finish laughing over that, it is down to business, no not that type of business, something to keep me occupied. 🤔

It's a difficult task most days finding something, but today, I was in luck, sorted a bike battery connection and now have on repair mode charge. Found a 4m length of 2x1.5mm2 cable and installed into my small hand drill, fitted a new plug, saves all that extension lead messing about in most cases.

Now back on here catching up whilst thinking about something else to do, looking out the French doors, it could be removing algae out of the pond, if we have a bit of cloud...

What about your today's start.......?   :cowboy:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

you would, what wide variety of activities have you got available near you? me pretty much everything 

Yes I have, if I wanted it, even an airport, about 10 minutes away...

Now where is your sticks.....?     🤭

Got the daily serviced, Popped over to Amorn Audio to grab some stereo gear for the new weekend toy.

Home and Turned on the AC and now enjoying a bundy rum and coke whilst waiting for the <deleted> toy to come visit.

• Thumbs Up 1

I replied to Dolf because I was feeling masochistic.

The highway was closed for a planned burn, could not get down to my favorite Indian restaurant.

Lugged 80 chunks of firewood into my son's shed, another 80 to go this afternoon.

Counting the days until I get back to Thailand.

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, transam said:

The airports only flies to Bangkok

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

Got the daily serviced, Popped over to Amorn Audio to grab some stereo gear for the new weekend toy.

Home and Turned on the AC and now enjoying a bundy rum and coke whilst waiting for the <deleted> toy to come visit.

But what is the <deleted> toy visit, don't keep us in suspense.........:omfg:

10 minutes ago, transam said:

like what? you can't keep going to the airport when you want something more interesting to do. I'm in Pattaya, loads of things to do but i appreciate you will think it's only a sex place

• Confused 1

33 minutes ago, n00dle said:

who the fok are you to talk?

you have been posting emojis and abusing the apostrophe on here since the beginning of time.

He molests dots....

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1