Thai Officials Announce "Innovative" Expat Health Measure

webfact

Easy to see who took the covid shots and is fully boosted. 

Good on the mods for deleting the comments from the people who saw this for what it was, right away.  Time to peruse the comments and block contents from idiots who bought into this. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, outsider said:

Utter BS by dumb authorities - again. What about returning Thais who travelled abroad? Not a day goes by without some brainless idiots trying to find something to target foreigners.

Oh, they aren't brainless.

They just need to remember to stand up, from time to time ... in order to let the air circulate.

• Haha 1

A very efficient way to drive tourists away to other areas of Thailand, and other countries.  Requiring tourists to wear masks but not Thais is silly,  medically stupid, and discriminatory with NO rational basis.

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Highlandman said:

That surprises me because most hospitals in Thailand still have nearly 100% of visitors/patients in outpatient settings wearing a mask and this includes children. 

Definitely not in the last month. BNH and Samitivej. 80% maybe 70% at Samitivej. Both doctors I interacted with last month were not masked, of course neither was I. At Chula earlier in the year I'd say probably around 95% though, I think anything associated with the government will be the last to return to normal.  Even the left over masks signs from the crazy times are peeling off or colours fading out now.

Edited by eyeman

18 minutes ago, cdnvic said:

Not even close. 

Not fair!  April 1 jokes need to be off the wall and something that would never happen IRL. 

This one is too credible.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Dcheech said:

And here it comes. After farang be bad xeno month, they double down. This has nothing to do with health reasons. 

Glad I haven't bought the house yet. Back to the plan B & C options. 

Scunthorpe.........?  :stoner: