RFK Jr. argues that Biden is a bigger threat to democracy than Trump

Social Media

5 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

Must be his brain worm doing the talking.

In his divorce settlement, he tried to argue that he had diminished earning capacity because of the worm that ate part of his brain.

Yet he wants to be President of the United States.

I guess trump set the bar so low that even a guy whose brain is being eaten by a worm qualifies.

source?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I think Trump voters are so stupid they love anyone that will pull votes from Biden.

So stupid that they don't realize he will pull votes from Trump. 

• Like 1

On 4/3/2024 at 3:25 PM, rattlesnake said:

Also nothing democratic about dumping ballots at 3 am until you get the desired election result.

circle jerk continues as you lie to each other to feel better         there was no ballot dump   if you had any clue what you were talking about  they count the mail in ballots last      and donnie was told they were predominantly Democratic.  he's a whining loser 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Sure, but not as many

Trump can't afford even a small votes switching as his base  has not broadened. He also has to worried about the Nikki's supporters. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

Trump can't afford even a small votes switching as his base  has not broadened. He also has to worried about the Nikki's supporters. 

Source? 

He should get his revenge by the eating the worm, it will restore the eaten part of his brain.  :thumbsup:

Too bad Curb Your Enthusiasm went off the air, Larry David could have used it, but maybe he wouldn't out of respect for Cheryl (fun fact: the woman who played David's wife/ex-wife on the show married RFKJr).

On 4/25/2024 at 6:26 PM, Yellowtail said:

You forgot the subsidized poor, the criminals, and the antisemites, they all love Biden as well. 

This guy doesn't love Joe Biden:

Who is Nick Fuentes and Why Is His Antisemitism Dangerous for America?

Yep, this guy is a friend of Trump's. So @Yellowtailis just engaging in projection in his post: describe Trump but claim the behavior is Biden's. Yet another technique invented by Joseph Goebbels.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

This guy doesn't love Joe Biden:

Who is Nick Fuentes and Why Is His Antisemitism Dangerous for America?

Yep, this guy is a friend of Trump's. So @Yellowtailis just engaging in projection in his post: describe Trump but claim the behavior is Biden's. Yet another technique invented by Joseph Goebbels.

Okay, that's one. But to be clear, I did not say all antisemites loved Biden. 

That all ya got? 

• Love It 1

51 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

That all ya got? 

Any guess on how biden’s approval rating stands especially after his rejection to support all of Isrsel war needs?

It was at 38.5%

43 minutes ago, riclag said:

Any guess on how biden’s approval rating stands especially after his rejection to support all of Isrsel war needs?

It was at 38.5%

I read the some of her fellow teachers were walking out on a few of "Dr." Jill's campaign events...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

That all ya got? 

The reason you claim Biden is anti-Semitic is because that is precisely what Trump is accused of.

It's the old Goebbels playbook, accuse what you are guilty of.

12 hours ago, riclag said:

It was at 38.5%

almost everybody knows Biden is done with his response to the war. He lost the weirdos on the side of Hamas and never talks about the hostages and that outrages the American Jewish community who have relatives being held to this day.

now the admin offers intelligence about exact locations of the Hamas leadership on the condition that the IDF won't go in. We shouldn't negotiate with terrorists in the first place, now our military aid is seemingly predicated upon placating Hamas supporters in Michigan so Biden might have a chance to win. He has no moral compass of any kind.

• Like 1

It seems to me that Biden is perhaps the first President who doesn't worry about American hostages being held by terrorists. I can't remember him ever mentioning them, nor any of his staff.   It is obvious that they are trying to triangulate the problem, offer enough support, but not too much or the loony left of the Democratic Party will go against him.

• Like 1