Thaksin Shinawatra’s ‘secret’ health scandal

webfact

2 hours ago, hotchilli said:

Returning to Thailand was aan arranged deal, his move from lock-up to private police hospital was a scam, and his so called "dire" health is just a joke.

Since parole he's been healthy enough to travel to Chiang Mai, hold numerous meetings with PTP members, and now apparently take to playing with the grandchildren in the pool..

showing no surgery scars?

And you care why?

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, chuang said:

Much ado about nothing...go drink a beer 🍺 

The most sensible comment on this non-subject chuang.

Trouble is that the obsessed Mr T haters just can't let go.

• Confused 3
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

everyone knows the truth, so why keep bringing people out who pretend otherwise. No-one believes them.

It's a cultural thing called face! Don't get too stressed, it's worth nothing!

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, bristolgeoff said:

He lived in dubai in luxury with everything he needed include the best medical attention if needed.He comes back on a deal we all know this and his health is below par.A photo on the plane shows he is  well.Everybody knows the end result and how much the brown evenlopes carried,Thais must see this at what the rich can do to get away with it .If they think it is right I don,t know. But I think many are not happy with how this went down

When I try to talk to the Wife about it, all I get is "This is Thailand, He is Rich, so He can do what He wants."

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, flyingtlger said:

LOL, The Teflon Don....Nothing sticks on him!

I sense he is over-estimating the power of his wealth and may well find himself back in exile yet again. The ruling establishment don't take kindly to people like him.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, AhFarangJa said:

When I try to talk to the Wife about it, all I get is "This is Thailand, He is Rich, so He can do what He wants."

Your wife is absolutely right.

Anyone rich and powerful can largely act with impunity here, unless they go up against, or are viewed as a threat by, someone even more rich and powerful, of course. Which is why Thaksin had to flee the country...

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, 2baht said:

Thaksin Shinawatra’s ‘secret’ health scandal

I'm in on the secret.....He's just a typical older man, the neck brace and gurney were just BS!

Don't say it's so!😯 Such an honored and revered man would never stoop to such depraved levels!:jap:

• Haha 2