ASEANNOW is Joining The Thaiger

snoop1130

1 minute ago, tigerbeer said:

memories come to mind about the good old days where thaivisa sponsored meetups in Chiang Mai and other places. went for a couple meet ups here in chiang mai. it was nice to meet George and many of the other moderators. The pages of Remembrance in the Chiang Mai forum is where one could read about friends who have left us. I thank Thai Visa for many friends i have met personally and am still in touch with. Wishing all the best to George and the team. 

Ever go to the Thai Visa bar they had on Sukhumvit? was surprised that failed as well.

• Confused 1

Just now, tigerbeer said:

memories come to mind about the good old days where thaivisa sponsored meetups in Chiang Mai and other places. went for a couple meet ups here in chiang mai. it was nice to meet George and many of the other moderators. The pages of Remembrance in the Chiang Mai forum is where one could read about friends who have left us. I thank Thai Visa for many friends i have met personally and am still in touch with. Wishing all the best to George and the team. 

Yes, I sure remember that, and I remember you as well. 🙏

I think there is certainly time for another party/piss-up in the not so distant future!

• Love It 1

2 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Possibly, although compared to what they originally paid for it, not so great.

How can anyone posting here know what was paid for the site and know what they sold/merged it for?   So many posters suggest that they have that private information and then try to authoritatively opine about those values as if they are accurate.   

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, proton said:

Free speech on TT is a lie, the only topic I posted on was music, last in January-latest attempt to log in

Screenshot 2567-04-19 at 11.07.46.png

He's back...............😂

2 hours ago, radiochaser said:

Will the self appointed, not official, moderators, still be moderating content they don't like?

Got a mirror?  That very comment is a self-appointed, unofficial attempt to moderate those comments that you don't approve of.

Edited by Liverpool Lou
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Jingthing said:

I was talking about Truth Social so your reply is disingenuous. 

It's impossible to have sincere discussions with Trump cult members ... 

Just as it is impossible to have sincere (read rational) discussions with Biden's cult members.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, NoshowJones said:

After a certain change in the not too distant past, I would say that the mods on AN/TV have been handling things very well.

Agree and at least they don't lie about free speech like TT has been

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cabradelmar said:

It's all the same people anyway. Most have accounts on both.

What makes you think that?   I'm one of the many who didn't know there was a Thaiger forum until this merger produced all the comments about it and, if those comments are to be believed, it's definitely not worth going to have a look at it.

• Confused 4
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Jingthing said:

That's all very well and good (is it?) but how will all this impact me the user?

Change is scary!

Смех, пронзающий природу | Фильмы ужасов - отзывы - рецензии - конкурсы ...

They will soon charge a fee to read the news as they did with their news channel on YouTube... 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, transam said:

Says the bloke who joined a few months back.......:huh:

See what I mean about odd-balls..........:coffee1:

Hahaha,you are right.I did join a few months back.And a few months before that and a few(you know the rest)

Reason being that i soon get bored with people who take life too serious.

i suppose i am a bit of an odd-ball.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Woof999 said:
1 hour ago, Liverpool Lou said:

You chose to be an adult member of this forum , knowing the rules as an adult, didn't you, but now you want those standards dropped to accommodate your vocabulary?

A ban on pedantry would be a decent change, to be fair.

As would a ban on the chronic misinterpretation of the vocabulary of the English language and fatuous posts.

Edited by Liverpool Lou
  • Confused 1
  • Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Kinok Farang said:

Hahaha,you are right.I did join a few months back.And a few months before that and a few(you know the rest)

Reason being that i soon get bored with people who take life too serious.

i suppose i am a bit of an odd-ball.

So, you're one of those get banned and come back blokes, the bane of any forum, a good reason to keep odd-balls well out of the way........🥴

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, transam said:

So, you're one of those get banned and come back blokes, the bane of any forum, a good reason to keep odd-balls well out of the way........🥴

Maybe, but i know my manners and never resort to personal attacks.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, NoshowJones said:

I hope something will be done about the keyboard warriors, there's nothing worse than people insulting you from hidind behind their keyboards.

Oh diddum's.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, proton said:

Ever go to the Thai Visa bar they had on Sukhumvit? was surprised that failed as well.

The New Wave bar that they hooked up with didn't fail, far from it, it was The ThaiVisa Lounge aspect that failed.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

Misleading headline. George tells us that Thaiger has BOUGHT Asean Now.

How can anyone be CONFUSED with that, George told us.

Edited by KannikaP
  • Confused 3
  • Thumbs Up 2