Unmasking the Deeper Agenda: The Evolution of Anti-Americanism in Campus Protests

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Yep, blindly swallowing and then repeating IDF claims without even the slightest thought that the IDF, one of the belligerent parties in this war on civilians, have a vested interest in lying. 

Another attempt at making claims about what I believe or do not. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Yep, blindly swallowing and then repeating IDF claims without even the slightest thought that the IDF, one of the belligerent parties in this war on civilians, have a vested interest in lying. 

Not really. They dont much care what the "world" says. What is the "world" gonna do, wipe them off the map? Thats the goal anyway, kill the pesky Jews. 

Ther goal is simple: Everyone involved in Hamas surrenders or dies. Every Hamas leader spends the reast of his life looking up at the sky everytime he walks out the door. My sources say the IDF  have gotten the Ginsue missles from us and in typical Izzy fashion modified them and made them better. OMG, chop dice slice, how about fresh Hamas salad...

Back to the whiny so called revolutionaries. Thery are no threat to anyone but some cops who might strain a muscle thropwing them on the ground. The best part is that they are so clueless. The important ones have already been identified. Their faces are beaming from photos probably pinned to the wall of a situation room. They are dead men walking too. Mossad has a long memory and lucky for some of them, they are US citizens and thus get a pass from the .22 in the back of the head.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Another attempt at making claims about what I believe or do not. 

Based on you doing exactly what I said you do.

Quote IDF claims as facts.

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Confused 2
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Based on you doing exactly what I said you do.

Quote IDF claims as facts.

Well I only like to absorb facts after I feel there is enough evidence there to warrant it. What I was doing though was responding to another poster when you interjected. He claimed 15,000 children were killed. He was adamant on these figures. I in turn produced opposing figures. 

As for taking figures as facts, untrue (again, you really need to stop this) I take no figures as facts as there is no credible evidence from either side although I certainly edge credibility more on the IDF than I do on Hamas.

3 months ago Hamas themselves claimed 6,000 fighters of theirs had been killed. I "think" its a lot more and I believe the IDF has a closer figure in that 12,000 they quoted a month ago. As when following the Russia Ukraine war, my credibility goes first with the side I am supporting, Ukraine and the reports they produce. I am more than aware they are not always 100% correct. As is the same for the IDF.

• Confused 2

5 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

What bit do you want a link to as I stated numerous things ?

I will do a web search and then send the link to you 

Have you tried posting links to support statements you make, as you make them?

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, Rampant Rabbit said:

Maybe a few  years  living in Iran or such other countries  would help them

I totally agree, but give them a choice since they are so unhappy with US life, let them choose between Russia, Iran, N. Korea, China or especially the females, Afghanistan though most of the 'stans treat women like slaves anyway.  But, like that guy a long time ago that canoed his way to Cuba complaining about giving up US citizenship due to how bad life was in America - I noted he eventually wanted to come home as he learned quick enough that the "grass is not always greener on the other side".  I for one think that this is now a world problem as millions of immigrants don't want to live as a native son in the country to which they have immigrated but instead seem to be trying to change life in the US to that of the country from which they fled!  IDIOTS and stop feeding them, housing them, schooling them with my TAX dollars!!!!!

• Like 1

It’s taking candy from a baby figuring out who is on the right and wrong side of all these issues. Just look at who the media supports. Media always has a very anti protestor skew. There ya go. They must be doing something good and actually about to affect change because most protests that don’t work the media won’t even bother to take sides.

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Presnock said:

I totally agree, but give them a choice since they are so unhappy with US life, let them choose between Russia, Iran, N. Korea, China or especially the females, Afghanistan though most of the 'stans treat women like slaves anyway.  But, like that guy a long time ago that canoed his way to Cuba complaining about giving up US citizenship due to how bad life was in America - I noted he eventually wanted to come home as he learned quick enough that the "grass is not always greener on the other side".  I for one think that this is now a world problem as millions of immigrants don't want to live as a native son in the country to which they have immigrated but instead seem to be trying to change life in the US to that of the country from which they fled!  IDIOTS and stop feeding them, housing them, schooling them with my TAX dollars!!!!!

Why would people denouncing children being bombed with their tax dollars need to go to iran. Ironically I hear iran is quite nice so it’s crazy on how many levels of stupid these comments fall on

Student protests have always occurred to effect needed change. Conservatives always oppose change (that's why they are called conservatives). It isn't just in America. It isn't anti-Americanism but rather anti-policy. So many examples in history, not just the anti-Vietnam War demonstrations. Fisk University has a long history of student activism. In 1925, foundations providing endowments didn't want anti-Jim Crow law demonstrations. At the time it looked un-American or anti-American but today it seems justified in hindsight. 

• Like 1

Student protests have always occurred to effect needed change. Conservatives always oppose change (that's why they are called conservatives). It isn't just in America. It isn't anti-Americanism but rather anti-policy. So many examples in history, not just the anti-Vietnam War demonstrations. Fisk University has a long history of student activism. In 1925, foundations providing endowments didn't want anti-Jim Crow law demonstrations. At the time it looked un-American or anti-American but today it seems justified in hindsight. 

9 hours ago, Social Media said:

his phenomenon is not confined to the realm of academia; it has broader implications for America's standing in the world. When the youth of a nation reject their own country, it undermines the credibility and influence of that nation on the global stage. At a time when authoritarian regimes are on the rise and threats to democracy abound, the world needs American leadership more than ever.

What do you expect with Biden as Prez? 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Like this?

image.png.9a16bf170cda55a70803cd2c7601ee70.png

The cross thread posting rule is a very good one.

It avoids the kind of behavior you are exhibiting here.

Posting a statement out of context of the discussion and the corrections I myself made with links to back them up.

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

The cross thread posting rule is a very good one.

It avoids the kind of behavior you are exhibiting here.

Posting a statement out of context of the discussion and the corrections I myself made with links to back them up.

Deflection from your irony and corrections only after you were pulled up on your unsubstantiated  false claims

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Confused 3

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Bkk Brian said:

Well if you bring this one into it: History is the ultimate judge. Then there's no point in debating anything. 

As for evidence, plenty of links on this page:

Hamas admits one-third of its data on Gazan deaths is ‘incomplete’

Your source is 'Jewish News Syndicate', an israeli propaganda site, as biased and partial as can possibly be.

And the links you gave under that article are all to rightwing and israeli media sites, again as biased and partial as can be.

You need to look elsewhere for facts, otherwise you just look like some fanatic, spreading propaganda...

Edited by Excogitator
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

9 hours ago, Social Media said:

image.png

In recent years, protests on college campuses have shifted from critiques of specific policies to broader condemnations of America itself. What began as expressions of concern over Israel's actions in Gaza have morphed into demonstrations attacking the fundamental institutions and values of the United States. At the forefront of this movement are students who advocate for "universal liberation" while denouncing America as a "death country."

Campus protests are no longer limited to advocating for trans rights or condemning specific government actions; they have become platforms for a radical ideology that demonizes America and seeks its dismantlement. The American flag, once a symbol of unity and freedom, now elicits cheers when torn down from university flagpoles. The chants of "Free Palestine" have been replaced by slogans calling for the overthrow of all existing systems.

At the heart of these protests is a belief that America is inherently oppressive and irredeemable. The military, law enforcement, and democratic institutions are all portrayed as tools of exploitation and domination. Professors, often sympathetic to these views, propagate a narrative of America as a force for evil in the world, fostering an environment where dissenting opinions are marginalized and ideological conformity is rewarded.

Social media has amplified these sentiments, providing a platform for the dissemination of anti-American propaganda. TikTok algorithms promote divisive content that further fuels the flames of discontent among young people. As a result, we are witnessing a generation of students who view their own country with suspicion and disdain.

This phenomenon is not confined to the realm of academia; it has broader implications for America's standing in the world. When the youth of a nation reject their own country, it undermines the credibility and influence of that nation on the global stage. At a time when authoritarian regimes are on the rise and threats to democracy abound, the world needs American leadership more than ever.

2024-05-07

news-logo-btm.jpg

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

It's not demonizing America but looking at the facts of all initiated wars, uproars, and govt changes. America is a permanent aggression to the world, pretending to be the hegemon of the world.

Unfortunately 🙏

1 minute ago, Excogitator said:

Your source is 'Jewish News Syndicate', an israeli propaganda site, as biased and partial as can possibly be.

And the links you gave under that article are all to rightwing and israeli media sites, again as biased and partial as can be.

You need to look elsewhere for facts, otherwise you just look like a fanatic spreading propaganda...

You need to look elsewhere for facts, otherwise you just look like a fanatic spreading propaganda...

Says he who has provided no links and swallows the 15,000 children killed hook line and sinker  :saai:

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

Says he who has provided no links and swallows the 15,000 children killed hook line and sinker  :saai:

This is the second or thitd time I give you this link. This time, open and read it.

https://reliefweb.int/report/occupied-palestinian-territory/200-days-military-attack-gaza-horrific-death-toll-amid-intl-failure-stop-israels-genocide-palestinians-enar

Just now, Bkk Brian said:

I am not going to go through all those links to find your claim that 15,000 children have been killed, its up to you to do that. When you've managed it, also point out where the source comes from that is reporting it. I suspect it will be Gaza health Authority run by Hamas

I gave you the one (1) link in the post over it.

Here it is yet again:

https://reliefweb.int/report/occupied-palestinian-territory/200-days-military-attack-gaza-horrific-death-toll-amid-intl-failure-stop-israels-genocide-palestinians-enar

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Excogitator said:

This is  Hamas supporter, they celebrated Oct 7th and post constant Hamas propoganda 

image.png.8f5243534ff9416e0dc0dc5114b3f6e9.png

• Confused 1

29 minutes ago, Presnock said:

Same kind of nonsense was said about those protesting the Vietnam war and the Iraq war. It turned out that it wasn't they who were the idiots.

4 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

This is  Hamas supporter, they celebrated Oct 7th and post constant Hamas propoganda 

image.png.8f5243534ff9416e0dc0dc5114b3f6e9.png

According to Israel and IDF.

Again your fanaticism is showing..

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

There are two tyes of Immigration  Good and Bad - meaning the peole are overall good or bad for the country.  Bad tends to be the illegals, but it also includes the legals who refuse to assimilate and who hold on to their home country 'issues'.  Holding on to culture is OK, but holding on to the problems is not good.  These young stupid students are being heavily influenced and controlled by bad immigrants. The West is beginning to realise that not all immigration is good for their country, and this one example (violent supporting of Hamas terrorists) is starting to show more than ever before, why the West needs to limit immigration from 'troubled' countries.  

The left and bidens supporters are purveyors of evil! 

Summer of Love riots# 2 off the forward bow! Murders, cities burning,looting with protests by day riots by night!

imop

• Like 1