Trump Pledges to Cut Federal Funding for Schools with Vaccine Mandates

2 hours ago, paul1804 said:

His vaccine mandate is the Covid Vaccine, not other essential vaccines that are proven safe unlike the MRNA shots thats effecting the healthy lives of many. 

Did he tell you this?
The christians would prefer it to apply to all vaccinations. Trump is pandering to their votes, so I'm far from sure your reasoning is correct.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, cncltd1973 said:

I never agree with Trump, but I think Covid was a huge overreaction that largely affected the obese, elderly and sick. forcing the entire population to vax is a mistake. the US lost 1/3 of 1% of the weak and frail, that's natural, survival of the fittest. if you want to live than try putting some effort into health and longevity instead of making everyone vax. I'm for polio and measles vax but covid doesn't belong in those ranks.

The obese, elderly, the sick...and the dumb. You forgot the dumb! 😆

https://www.forbes.com/sites/roberthart/2022/06/06/people-living-in-pro-trump-counties-more-likely-to-die-from-covid-study-finds/

https://www.npr.org/2023/07/25/1189939229/covid-deaths-democrats-republicans-gap-study

Edited by candide
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

To the poster that gave me a confused emoji, do you think I should be forced to get something injected into my body that I do not want?

Do you support dictatorship?

Do you believe propaganda?

But what about some professional help to protect society as a whole?

6 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

I wouldn't give my kid the covid vaxx. What's wrong with you people.

COVID-19 Vaccination and Incidence of Pediatric SARS-CoV-2 Infection and Hospitalization

"We provide evidence that California’s pediatric COVID-19 immunization program averted 376 085 (95% PI, 348 355-417 328) reported cases and 273 (95% PI, 77-605) hospitalizations among children aged 6 months to 15 years during the 4 to 7 months following vaccine availability. This represents a reduction of 26.3% of the number of cases that would have been seen in this population absent the vaccine."

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamanetworkopen/fullarticle/2817868

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

COVID-19 Vaccination and Incidence of Pediatric SARS-CoV-2 Infection and Hospitalization

"We provide evidence that California’s pediatric COVID-19 immunization program averted 376 085 (95% PI, 348 355-417 328) reported cases and 273 (95% PI, 77-605) hospitalizations among children aged 6 months to 15 years during the 4 to 7 months following vaccine availability. This represents a reduction of 26.3% of the number of cases that would have been seen in this population absent the vaccine."

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamanetworkopen/fullarticle/2817868

No deaths. Kids get sick. Carry on.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

When you say "there is nothing for prevention in that vaccine" you are wrong.

Moreover, you have fallen into the fallacy that unless something provides 100% prevention, it's worthless. 

Seatbelts are a great example. They don't provide 100% security, but they are good enough that you wear one when you are in a car.

I wear the seat belt to stop the annoying alarm.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

And when the kids are infected, other family members get sick and some die.

Carry on.

People die. A fact of life. Now take the masks off the kids.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 2

Posted (edited)
55 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

I would be happy to come over and turn off the alarm for you, if only to let Darwin have a win.

Such drama. And I'd bet you have no young kids. But you love to judge.

Edited by stats
trolling comment removed
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, thesetat said:

I think that perhaps this is about the COVID mandate. Forcing kids to get a COVID vaccine. Not your normal vaccines that have been given and required for the last 80 or more years. 

I think the news service has twisted what he said once again to suit their agenda. 

As for requiring the COVID vaccine. That was just plain wrong to force kids to get it or not be allowed into schools. Noone knows yet what affect the vaccines will have on growing kids. Their bodies are constantly changing and that vaccine is relatively untested for these kids. It may damage the population in the future.

you would have been called an anti vax conspiracy theorist if you had sais that a year ago

13 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

People die. A fact of life. Now take the masks off the kids.

That's an excellent legal defense for a murderer.

"Your honor, yes, my client killed the victim, but what's the big deal? Everyone dies".

• Thumbs Up 2

6 hours ago, JCauto said:

It may damage the population in the future although despite hundreds of millions of vaccines being given to a very diverse set of populations there haven't been any evidence of such occurrence.

What IS known is that there were, in the USA, over one million excess deaths during the COVID-19 pandemic. This is not under dispute and the evidence is overwhelming. And it's likely grossly under-estimated as well.

https://www.bu.edu/sph/news/articles/2024/new-analysis-reveals-many-excess-deaths-attributed-to-natural-causes-are-actually-uncounted-covid-19-deaths/

What is also understood is that the poor leadership of President Trump with the disinformation, promotion of quackery and refusal to fund the mitigation efforts when needed, that there were likely 40% of those deaths that DIDN'T NEED TO OCCUR! That individual directly contributed to the deaths of approximately 500,000 Americans or more. That the same group of people who have no issues screaming in women's faces that "abortion is murder" also slavishly worship the man who directly caused the deaths of so many of their compatriots, but specifically among those, their fellow travelers, is something that future generations will look upon with astonishment. SAD!

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/trumps-policy-failures-have-exacted-a-heavy-toll-on-public-health1/

https://www.npr.org/2023/07/25/1189939229/covid-deaths-democrats-republicans-gap-study

in the beginning when Trump wanted to ban travel from Chy-na, quite a few of the Dems were attacking him over it and claiming the covid was no worse than the flu. they soon turn around on that when they realise they could blame deaths on him!!

Trump had fauci and Brix as advisors, not sure what he didnt do. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

That's an excellent legal defense for a murderer.

"Your honor, yes, my client killed the victim, but what's the big deal? Everyone dies".

In your mind if a kid isn't vaccinated, they're murders? Take your meds and have mask handy, my unvaxxed kid is nearby.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Has the lesson not yet been learned?

Whenever Trump is in trouble or more to the point the news media are reporting on Trump’s troubles, he responds by putting out some outrageous statement to capture and divert the news narrative.

You don't say? Politicians campaign. OMG

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1