Pattaya City Officials Subdue Agitated Foreigner

webfact

2 hours ago, transam said:

If he has a manor, he is entitled to not wear a shirt.........😋.............🤭

10,900+ English Manor Houses Stock Photos, Pictures & Royalty-Free Images -  iStock

And you did not understand anyway. Read Soalbundy´s post above, and then you will also be in the game.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Korat Kiwi said:

What?  He owns a big building too? 

Oh you mean manners... 

Yeah, I did. Thanks for pointing out you understood it. 

14 hours ago, webfact said:

Pattaya City officials, including municipal officers, peacekeepers, and the Pattaya Mobile Rescue Team, arrived at the scene to investigate.

Sounds like the United Nations turned up. I don't think the cops should have let him drive home though. 

'' However, upon searching his backpack, they discovered a packet of cannabis, which is currently legal in Thailand but under major debate. ''

Here we go again... I already know what they gonna say.

13 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

The manors and the class was about the shirt, The no brain was about the anger and shouting. So, now you can understand too. 🙂 

In your previous post I assumed "manors" was because your spellchecker was as good as mine.

But you show that you don't know the difference and at the same time call another a no brain, well done.

Or is that what you call real English?

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, saintdomingo said:

In your previous post I assumed "manors" was because your spellchecker was as good as mine.

But you show that you don't know the difference and at the same time call another a no brain, well done.

Or is that what you call real English?

No, it is what a call a mistake of a person who is not an English native. Or, maybe you think everyone talks English as a first language. You know, this with no brain comes to mind again.