What is the draw of Thermae

2 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

That's why there's so many trannies cluttering-up the pavement outside!

They seem to run on the street on Sukhumvit Road starting at Soi 11 and go all the way up to Asoke Road. Good luck trying to walk through that area at night without being grabbed 3-4 times by trannies. That's what a friend told me of course. 

1 hour ago, advancebooking said:

great description. keep you away from my daughters...

i would hope so. If I found out that my kid was even talking to anyone who posts here I would put her in a convent

10 minutes ago, ChumpChange said:

They seem to run on the street on Sukhumvit Road starting at Soi 11 and go all the way up to Asoke Road. Good luck trying to walk through that area at night without being grabbed 3-4 times by trannies. That's what a friend told me of course. 

Ive never been grabbed by one in all my years in Thailand.

The ladyboys are perspicatious. They know who to grab. Your friend must give off ladyboy lover vibes.

Soi Nana is full of them too.

3 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

No, you don't "score" anymore than every other bloke in there, you pay, that is not "scoring".

Anytime you get what you want you scored.

35 minutes ago, ChumpChange said:

Sounds like you're providing them a white man's version of the 3-3-3 rule. Makes sense why some there are willing to provide service to you. 

Have you had a look down on Soi 4 lately in front of what used to be the Raja Hotel? I'm told there are lots of young Vietnamese girls there now who have good bodies and go for less. I've also heard there are many young African girls down there too. I'm just reporting info provided to me by a friend of course.  

Well they are giving up more than 3 minutes of their time, it takes me that long to get my socks off. But hey, once a month I get two or three, how many you guys get?

The old Raja. 3rd floor real russians. Sigh.

There are no young hot Viet girls down there anymore at least as of last month. Thedisgusting African girls are usually cruising on parked on the corner of Soi 6/Soi 4, cant recall the name of the hotel there

3 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

The ladyboys are perspicatious. They know who to grab. Your friend must give off ladyboy lover vibes.

My friend told me that the more he tries to ignore and avoid them then the more they accost him. I suspect the issue is more about his good looks though. He can't seem to walk anywhere near them without getting grabbed. I'm sure he would envy your ability to effortlessly keep them away. 

Anyway, anyone who wants a comprehensive history of Thermae would be best to read the old post from 2011 on the link below. It covers the whole kit and kaboodle:

https://www.stickmanbangkok.com/weekly-column/2011/01/memories-of-the-thermae-bangkoks-legendary-bar/

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ChumpChange said:

My friend told me that the more he tries to ignore and avoid them then the more they accost him. I suspect the issue is more about his good looks though. He can't seem to walk anywhere near them without getting grabbed. I'm sure he would envy your ability to effortlessly keep them away. 

Anyway, anyone who wants a comprehensive history of Thermae would be best to read the old post from 2011 on the link below. It covers the whole kit and kaboodle:

https://www.stickmanbangkok.com/weekly-column/2011/01/memories-of-the-thermae-bangkoks-legendary-bar/

Stickman is a cool dude. He was with me when I barfined my first Nana girl. He must be waaaaay old LOL

6 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

There are no young hot Viet girls down there anymore at least as of last month. 

My friend said it's a mix of Vietnamese, Philipinas, and a few Eastern Block girls in that corridor. He said the illegals ebb and flow from day to day depending on when the BIB are around. He hasn't been down there in a while though. So things might be different now. 

9 hours ago, jayboy said:

Poor old Christopher Moore.Laughably pretentious but can't actually write very well, clunky and tedious. I've never managed to finish one of his novels.He doesn't even have the trashy appeal of Stephen "sock puppet" Leather.

Couldn't agree more. I bought two of his books but they were so painful to read - badly written, full of spelling and grammatical mistakes. I have no idea how he got published.

• Agree 1

Just now, josephbloggs said:

Couldn't agree more. I bought two of his books but they were so painful to read - badly written, full of spelling and grammatical mistakes. I have no idea how he got published.

I read a few in the early nineties. So long ago can't even remember the writing very well. Back then it seemed the place was filled with foreigners doing jobs they weren't good enough to get hired to do back home. So he probably fit in quite well amongst the crowd if his writing wasn't that great. There were a number of underwhelming foreign fictional writers back then as well. 

11 minutes ago, ChumpChange said:

My friend said it's a mix of Vietnamese, Philipinas, and a few Eastern Block girls in that corridor. He said the illegals ebb and flow from day to day depending on when the BIB are around. He hasn't been down there in a while though. So things might be different now. 

Eastern girls? Nada, not in years and never really on the streets.

Posted (edited)

You're better off pulling a monkey (spanking it, five finger shuffle, boxing the jesuit, electing the president, fly fishing, darth vader head massage, defeating the cyclops, working late at the office, strangling the midget, driving a stick).

Edited by JimTripper
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, JimTripper said:

You're better off pulling a monkey (spanking it, five finger shuffle, boxing the jesuit, electing the president, fly fishing, darth vader head massage, defeating the cyclops, working late at the office, strangling the midget, driving a stick).

Better off then what? Pullin chicks out of Thermae is worse than sitting alone in your $50 fan room choking your chicken till it bleeds?

We should have a poll.

1 hour ago, ChumpChange said:

As you are the official expect on the matter, then that must surely be correct. 

Well Im not an expert I was there last month LOL and will be there in 3 weeks. When was the last time you saw a Euro girl out and about. Only one I recall was a mid 40s chubby Russian who used to work the Mickey Ds about 10-15 years ago.

After my trip Should I report here or in that other forum where its all about the action? Ill probably grab a GoGo girl and my regular for some threesome action, then just fish around in Thermae.

Id be happy to guide you, seems like you need it.  Or your friend.

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Better off then what? Pullin chicks out of Thermae is worse than sitting alone in your $50 fan room choking your chicken till it bleeds?

We should have a poll.

You don't need to have sex very often as you get older (mid 50's). For many guys going to a place like thermae is not worth the trouble. Even training the rooster becomes a non-issue at a certain point. It's more about unwinding with a couple beers and hitting the sack early.

How old are you?

Edited by JimTripper
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

You don't need to have sex very often as you get older (mid 50's). For many guys going to a place like thermae is not worth the trouble. Even training the rooster becomes a non-issue at a certain point. It's more about unwinding with a couple beers and hitting the sack early.

Well old fella, you enjoy your life of beer nand nap time. Perhaps you could fill us in on the rest of you interesting life, like reruns of Doogie Howser and watching your nose hairs grow.

Me? I got limited time left, plenty of cash to burn, a kid that makes more money than I did at her age, loads of weed and available venues where I can wallow with teenie hardbodies. Im comfortable with myself, Im a gutter crawling stoner pervert who acts like a testosterone filled teenager and Im a lewd, crude drooling lowlife who might be found at the drip bar in the GoGos staring at camel toes instead of in Church.

You have fun drinking beer, flogging your sorry ancient appendage in the hope of finally getting a senile dribble and going to bed early. Im gonna die with my boots on, in the saddle so to speak, and no nose wrinkling moral police will tell me how to go.

And I support Trump too, mainly to increase my portfolio so I can spend more of my kids inheritance on weed and chocha.

Edited by Yagoda
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Well Im not an expert I was there last month LOL and will be there in 3 weeks. When was the last time you saw a Euro girl out and about. Only one I recall was a mid 40s chubby Russian who used to work the Mickey Ds about 10-15 years ago.

After my trip Should I report here or in that other forum where its all about the action? Ill probably grab a GoGo girl and my regular for some threesome action, then just fish around in Thermae.

Id be happy to guide you, seems like you need it.  Or your friend.

Thanks. No interest in any further details. But for the rest of the members who might be, they will need photos of everything or it didn't happen. 

1 minute ago, ChumpChange said:

Thanks. No interest in any further details. But for the rest of the members who might be, they will need photos of everything or it didn't happen. 

I dont think they allow the type of photos I take. If you would like to suscribe tho? I do try to accomodate sensitve viewers by pixilating my face and scrawny old man butt.

10 hours ago, thecyclist said:
17 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

It is not a brothel, it is a bar with freelancing whores available for take-away only.

No Mamason, so not a brothel .

No sex on the premises means that it cannot be a brothel.

• Agree 1

14 hours ago, Yagoda said:
17 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

No, you don't "score" anymore than every other bloke in there, you pay, that is not "scoring".

Anytime you get what you want you scored.

If that's what you like to think!  In the case of Thermae, anytime you get what you want, you pay. 

6 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

If that's what you like to think!  In the case of Thermae, anytime you get what you want, you pay. 

So what, I dont pay them to play, Im generous with cab fare. I go to Thermae and if I want, I get. Score. The details dont matter. Some folks like to wine and dine and woo and pretend that some 21 year old Isaan hardbody is in love with (using moi as an example)  their 70 year old grey bearded belly jiggling needledicked stoned drooling selves, Im realistic.

Everyone pays. Ive had wives and girlfriends. Cab fare is cheaper. 

As one of my divorce lawyers said "If it flies, f***s or floats, its cheaper to lease it than to own it."

1 hour ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Well,in the old Thermae , decades ago, you would occasionally get a freebie, that is to say "score ".

Doubt that is still possible. This new generation of professionals is much more professional and mercenary than their mothers and grandmothers.

But too old now to really do field studies and score. Strictly pay for play when you over 60.

On 5/24/2024 at 9:22 AM, bkk6060 said:

The place is a joke 5,000 many asking for a date.  The girls usually go there and hope to find a guy prior to hitting the clubs. 95% Asian males looking mostly Koreans it appears to me.

Not my type place at all.  There are some You tube videos about it.

Amazing that people would pay that.

I guess one man's trash is another man's treasure.

16 hours ago, Yagoda said:

I got a nipple twister by a trannie last week on Soi 4