British Expat Arrested For Punching and Killing Russian Man

webfact

15 minutes ago, transam said:

Steady one ol' chap, no need to bring me into your girlie tantrum.........:huh:

Don't you have a visa run to Laos coming up? Its almost time "ol chap"

Off you go

• Sad 3

9 hours ago, hotchilli said:

A few cuffs around the head often works, when the guy dies it doesn't.

Typical Russian, realises he's <deleted> up the party and thinks he can head butt the concrete and get away with it. You win some, you lose some. You don't mess with an Alpha Male Brit's Wife. Period. 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Celsius said:

Don't you have a visa run to Laos coming up? Its almost time "ol chap"

Off you go

What are you on about, you creep..........🤔

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, Senior Player said:

but he clearly overstepped social norms and got a slap for his offensive behaviour. Unfortunately, he cracked his head on concrete and died as a result.

I hope that helps clear up any confusion.

No it does not.

You mean the Brit killer overstepped his social norms by bringing a 15 year old to a pool sex party?

• Sad 3

7 hours ago, Excogitator said:

In the real Thailand, outside of places like Pattaya, it is, in fact, very rarely the case. It is a common misunderstanding and a fallacy, for some, to project what they experience in those places onto the rest of Thailand.

true!

3 hours ago, AlexRich said:

Yes, did you? Or were you stoned?

You might want to get a refund for the education you paid for. Comprehension isn't your strong suit.

3 hours ago, AlexRich said:

Do you think the Russian asked her to lunch? Inappropriate advance means a little more than that ... like getting handsy or otherwise physically over familiar. Either way, I don't blame the Brit for what he did ... and I doubt he'd get more than a slap on the wrist if he were Thai. 

Getting handsy is sexual assault. An inappropriate advance would be saying I want to make you cream in front of her husband. 

See the difference.

28 minutes ago, stoner said:

Getting handsy is sexual assault. An inappropriate advance would be saying I want to make you cream in front of her husband. 

See the difference.

You can interpret "inappropriate advance" more widely than just inappropriate words. The fact is that not one knows the exact details of the so-called advance, and whether it involved placing hands on the subject. And it wasn't just one advance, according to a report that I viewed on You Tube it was escalatory ... so the guy had enough and lamped him. Your interpretation of what constitutes an inappropriate advance is narrow, mine is wider. 

39 minutes ago, stoner said:

You might want to get a refund for the education you paid for. Comprehension isn't your strong suit.

Apparently, interpretation is not your strong suit. 

Phillips & Associates

Attorneys at Law

What are considered sexual advances in the workplace?

"There's no rubric or rulebook on what constitutes a sexual advance. For example, it could be physical touching, it could be groping, and it could also be more subtle types of physical touching. And a lot of time these types of physical conduct are accompanied by perverse comments, propositions, emails, text messages ..."

3 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

Apparently, interpretation is not your strong suit. 

Phillips & Associates

Attorneys at Law

What are considered sexual advances in the workplace?

"There's no rubric or rulebook on what constitutes a sexual advance. For example, it could be physical touching, it could be groping, and it could also be more subtle types of physical touching. And a lot of time these types of physical conduct are accompanied by perverse comments, propositions, emails, text messages ..."

little outdated. in most places touching is considered sexual assault. a groping is definitely assault and not an advancement. 

comments propositions emails texts all sexual harassment. touching in any way crosses the line. same concept as physical assault. the moment you touch another person no matter the severity it is considered assault. 

4 minutes ago, transam said:
7 minutes ago, tubber said:

That clears a few things up, seems the Russian deserved the slap.......🤗

so not his wife i guess ? initially it was reported it was over his wife no ? 

3 minutes ago, stoner said:

so not his wife i guess ? initially it was reported it was over his wife no ? 

His wife wasn't there, she went home.......

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, transam said:

His wife wasn't there, she went home.......

She came back I guess. She met him outside as he was pacing around. They went back into the villa and the incident followed. According to daily mail. Either that or I'm too stoned to read correctly.

Edited by stoner
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Keep Right said:

Another Brit, same old story. It seems the worst of the worst of the Brits come to Thailand.

Horrific set of British in Pattaya. They're all pretty much racist too.

Horrific Russians too. Not a great mix. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, DonniePeverley said:

Horrific set of British in Pattaya. They're all pretty much racist too.

Horrific Russians too. Not a great mix. 

Then don't mix with them.............🤔 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Nothing good happens at that time of the morning 🌄 

Lots of Russian folk in Thailand jails who will enjoy rubbing the head and neck tattoos off with cleaning fluid.

Unless he has the dollar, the movie 365 days springs to mind.

1 hour ago, transam said:

Then don't mix with them.............🤔 

Try not to. 

But i'd say 99% of British guys there are racists. Few drinks down them, and it all comes out regarding foreigners, Brexit, and the same old garbage. Irony being many of them are immigrants in Thailand themselves (not expats), can't speak a bloody word of Thai, and don't really intergrate into Thai society (or Spanish if they're out there). Even if Brexit is damaged their country and their currency they see it as worthwhile, despite it achieving nothing. 

Furthermore, it amazes me how many long term immigrant Brits in Thailand care so much about immigrants coming to the UK. Astonishng and the irony is totally lost on them. 

Horrific. 

• Sad 3
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, richard_smith237 said:

Yawn.. We have another winner of the sweeping generalisation bigot award...   

I'd like to thank the racist Brits in Pattaya, my parents, and humanity for this beautiful award. 

• Haha 1