Stormy Daniels Calls for Trump's Imprisonment Following Conviction

At least he won't have to pay his sex partners if he's in prison..... they'll give it to him for free.... hmmm if secret service has to be with him, even in prison, does that mean they'll be watching if he gives himself a tug? Asking for a friend....

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I see the vitriol is flowing thick and fast in this thread.

Intelligent, articulate, self confident woman sticks up for herself and runs circles around Convicted Felon Trump.

The predictable response follows from

the predictable sources.

Yeah. Intelligent and articulate. Did she have any speaking roles in her 'films'? Probably not, her mouth was full most of the time. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

part of the major problems with the world today is this revenge BS that comes straight out of the bible.  a book that in my opinion is now obsolete as well.  time to get over this eye for an eye BS.  problem is America is a theocracy and will demand its pound of flesh.  personally i think people are a produce to their genes and their f  uped upbringing. Trump was probably a very messed up kid from the beginning.  so i say just keep him out of politics and let him fade away on the golf course.

Edited by malibukid

Perhaps a legal beagle here can clarify something. 

If someone signs a legal document not to make public some facts, but later reneges on that commitment, is there a legal case to sue her to retrieve all the monies paid for her silence?

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

It's none of her business but it is fair to say that any other convicted felon who behaved as the disgraced ex president has would be sentenced to prison.

The reality is that any other possible felon in that district would be back on the subway the next day threatening elderly people with an axe or claw hammer. Evansville's you say? Lol

Edited by Cryingdick

14 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

The reality is that any other possible felon in that district would be back on the subway the next day threatening elderly people with an axe or claw hammer. Evansville's you say? Lol

Bizarre post.

Trump is not a possible felon.

He is a convicted felon.

Times 34.

Felonies are not always about violence.

No idea about your Evansville reference.

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Bizarre post.

Trump is not a possible felon.

He is a convicted felon.

Times 34.

Felonies are not always about violence.

No idea about your Evansville reference.

My post isn't so bizarre  Bragg is famous for reducing felony charges that affect people in his district. Thats why you don't take the subway these days, unless you are Snake Pliskin. You suggested Evansville in another thread so i poked fun at it. Do yourself a favor and avoid Indiana. Lol

Edited by Cryingdick

Perhaps a legal beagle here can clarify something. 

If someone signs a legal document not to make public some facts, but later reneges on that commitment, is there a legal case to sue her to retrieve all the monies paid for her silence?

I obviously don't have access to that Agreement, but I have an Agreement with a former employer that contains a clause that negates the gag if a crime has been committed.

Posted (edited)

Some excellent suggestions by Stormy, about the punishments to be handed out to the pussygrabber. 

Community service? Sounds fitting for this entitled bloviating lard ass.

Edited by Presto
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, paymaster said:

Have you considered that maybe, just maybe, her reaction is a result of the pressure and threats she has received in order to maintain silence on this whole tawdry affair. Not the sort of straightforward business deal you suggest when it involves the man who would be President.

You mean taking the money didn't mean she had to keep quiet? Sooooo, she takes that money then talks anyway. She deserves whatever she gets for being a dishonourable <deleted>.

• Agree 1

30 minutes ago, Watawattana said:

I obviously don't have access to that Agreement, but I have an Agreement with a former employer that contains a clause that negates the gag if a crime has been committed.

At the time she opened her mouth in contravention of the agreement Trump was not convicted.

2 hours ago, john donson said:

did she not break an NDA and should she not go to jail ?

An NDA is almost always a civil matter, very unlikely to be enforced under criminal law.

There are also numerous reasons why an NDA may be voided.