Should Hamas's Bloody Bet be Rewarded by the World?

Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, koolkarl said:

Hamas's goal has been to wipe out Israel.  The koran's goal is expanded to include infidels.  Hamas are labeled terrorists before this mess even started and to reward terrorists in any way, is 100% wrong.  It took years to build those tunnels and no one saw anything? Hamas fighters wear civilian clothes and hide in the hospitals and schools and all Palestinians see them holding AK47's and rockets.  They are all complicit.  Hamas leaders hide in Qatar with the stolen billions from the Palestinians.  If they were so concerned about ordinary people, if they exist, then Hamas give themselves up, release all hostages and return the billions to the Palestinians so they can rebuild and it all stops.  The propaganda orchestrated by Hamas and Co., is well done and working on the world's airheads.  Aljazeera is 100% propaganda; never heard of 1 terrorist being killed, only women and children.  Iran, Syria, Lebanon, etc. are all guilty of supplying weapons to terrorists for years yet one only hears of the US supplying weapons.  No muslim country, even with all their oil money, have made any kind of gesture to take Palestinians in.  And I am constantly reminded of this group every time I go into an airport. 

I’m quite certain there many who would dearly like to see other nations in the region open their doors to receive Palestinians, and leave Gaza and the West Bank vacant.

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

and leave Gaza and the West Bank vacant.

Well those areas wouldn't be "vacant" for very long would they ? 

one guess as to who would occupy them.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I’m quite certain there many who would dearly like to see other nations in the region open their doors to receive Palestinians, and leave Gaza and the West Bank vacant.

You can always check with Lebanon, Syria and Jordan about that. They already have opened their doors except they keep, I mean host, the Palestinians in refugee camps. Guess they really don't want them "mixing!" Gee I wonder how they got there in the first place!

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, coolcarer said:

It’s a hard pill to swallow to reward terrorists for raping, abusing and murdering hostages kept in dark hellish tunnels. But that’s exactly what is happening in the negotiations. Interesting to read the excuses of why this is ok.

Yes gang raped to death with broken pelvises and 40 headless babies and Israel protecting itself but 38,000 civilials jumped in front of the bombs   blah blah blah blah but still no proof??

In fact the problem is these lies are all being shown to be just that and while such lies have an impact in the beginning they soon have the opposite affect when suddenly everyone realises they have been cold faced lied to.  And no-one likes a liar, look what happened to the expert Donald.  Bibi is next.  God help you Israel, the wheel turns!

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, jippytum said:

The reward should be extinction 

Im sure there are some innocent Israelis, we cant stoop to think like them and blame even the innocent children in our hatred.  No, Israeli children cant be blamed for the genocide carried out by their parents.

• Sad 2
  • Love It 1

Just now, ThaiFelix said:

Im sure there are some innocent Israelis, we cant stoop to think like them and blame even the innocent children in our hatred.  No, Israeli children cant be blamed for the genocide carried out by their parents.

Why do you tell lies regarding "Genocide"..........?  🤔

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, transam said:

Why do you tell lies regarding "Genocide"..........?  🤔

There is no Genocide till the ICJ ends their deliberations, then there is the ICC to punish the preparators, hope I live long enough to see it. 

The wheels of justice are turning, slowly but surely.

Edited by Jeff the Chef
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Jeff the Chef said:

There is no Genocide till the ICJ ends their deliberations, then there is the ICC to punish the preparators, hope I live long enough to see it. 

Then why do members keep using the word here...........🤔

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, transam said:

Then why do members keep using the word here...........🤔

Because that is the accusation/charge:

Application of the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime
of Genocide in the Gaza Strip (South Africa v. Israel)
Palestine files an application for permission to intervene and a declaration of intervention
in the proceedings, invoking Articles 62 and 63 of the Statute of the Court

https://www.icj-cij.org/sites/default/files/case-related/192/192-20240603-pre-02-00-en.pdf

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Because that is the accusation/charge:

Application of the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime
of Genocide in the Gaza Strip (South Africa v. Israel)
Palestine files an application for permission to intervene and a declaration of intervention
in the proceedings, invoking Articles 62 and 63 of the Statute of the Court

https://www.icj-cij.org/sites/default/files/case-related/192/192-20240603-pre-02-00-en.pdf

So using the word now is wrong, the same as innocent until proven guilty.....

In other words, members using the word genocide are in the "Hang 'em high brigade", guilty before being judged............😏 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 2

2 hours ago, 300sd said:

You can always check with Lebanon, Syria and Jordan about that. They already have opened their doors except they keep, I mean host, the Palestinians in refugee camps. Guess they really don't want them "mixing!" Gee I wonder how they got there in the first place!

I read an interesting article about the Palestinians, and it appears that they were a race of people who were not much liked by their neighbours and other races nearby, at times being labelled as a "warlike race" and by others as an unlikeable race of people.

It would seem this would still hold true judging by the actions of the countries you mention in your post!

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

57 minutes ago, ThaiFelix said:

Yes gang raped to death with broken pelvises and 40 headless babies and Israel protecting itself but 38,000 civilials jumped in front of the bombs   blah blah blah blah but still no proof??

In fact the problem is these lies are all being shown to be just that and while such lies have an impact in the beginning they soon have the opposite affect when suddenly everyone realises they have been cold faced lied to.  And no-one likes a liar, look what happened to the expert Donald.  Bibi is next.  God help you Israel, the wheel turns!

Oh a real life sexual crimes and rape denier. Even when the hostages themselves disclose it. What a sad apologist. 🙁 Be happy, you have a fellow conspiracey theorist giving you a +1

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

26 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

The wheels of justice are turning, slowly but surely.

There is no genocide full stop unless it is proven. Baseless off topic accusations so far. Great way to distract from the horrible abuse of the hostages. Be proud man

• Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Tug said:

now they hide amongst the Palestinian women and children using them as shields proving beyond a doubt they are blood thirsty

This means they are not fighting for people of Palestine, this is just about money and politics. Nothing for people. 
some need to open their eyes widely🤔

Edited by The Theory