Boris Johnson Calls Trumps Conviction a ‘Mob-Style Hit Job’ Trump Thanks Him

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

There’s something called ‘mens rea’  and something else called ‘actus reus’.

Both are requirements to a crime.

Biden exhibited neither.

Of course.

He just forgot.

He's a sweet old man.

:coffee1:

2 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

Trump had his chance when he was president for four years.

He failed spectacularly and was turfed out in a landslide by the voters. 

Really?

A lot of Americans on the forum seem very happy with the job he did.

Let's see how happy they are with Biden in November.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, JonnyF said:

Really?

A lot of Americans on the forum seem very happy with the job he did.

Let's see how happy they are with Biden in November.

If Americans were happy with the terrible job he did he wouldn’t not have been turfed out after only one term which is rare. That is how it works.

And he lost to a terrible candidate.

He is a Loser.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MalcolmB said:

Trump had his chance when he was president for four years.

He failed spectacularly and was turfed out in a landslide by the voters. 

That's what happen when you get too close to Trump. Few are spared when close to him. 

20 minutes ago, novacova said:

…& we can count on the criminal left to implement more subversive mischief soon in attempt to hold him back or come up with an excuse for another shutdown or whatever. 

Or perhaps (and I know this is a long shot), Trump could just stop doing illegal $hit.

31 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

If Americans were happy with the terrible job he did he wouldn’t not have been turfed out after only one term which is rare. That is how it works.

Let's see what happens to Biden after his first term.

And he lost to a terrible candidate.

Agreed.

He is a Loser.

Won one lost one. Let's see what happens in the trilogy.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, EVENKEEL said:

They've trying to put Trump behind bars since he came down the escalator. How many countless times did we hear "The walls are closing in" It was so tiresome. Well they finally found an accounting error and pounced. If it was someone else it never would have been a court trial. To me it's just common sense. But, "no one is above the law" sounds good, problem for the left is all this is helping Trump's march to the WH.

There’s three more trials yet to be run.

If it were anyone else they would not be out on pre-trial release.

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

Well if they want to meet, Boris needs to come see trump,by law trump is no longer welcome in the USA.

Edited by jvs

3 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

And how would you describe the fact that about 70,000,000 Americans want a convicted felon and serial liar as their president?

All politicians are serial liars and most of them are probably un-convicted felons.

• Like 1

Just now, QuantumQuandry said:

All politicians are serial liars and most of them are probably un-convicted felons.

That is like saying we all don't follow traffic law.

Some of us drive sometime 10km/h too fast. And others ignore red lights all the time. There are differences.

Just look at the lie that Trump still doesn't accept that he lost the last election. Pathetic. 

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

There’s three more trials yet to be run.

If it were anyone else they would not be out on pre-trial release.

If it were anyone else the hooker trial never would have taken place.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Some of us drive sometime 10km/h too fast. And others ignore red lights all the time. There are differences.

I do not share your optimism that most politicians are only going 10 km/h too fast.

1 hour ago, Eric Loh said:

He will not lose as he will not accept election result that don't go his way. That's what going to happen.  

If that were the case he would still be President.

Seriously, this whole "Trump is a dictator that will never leave" spiel is the biggest load of rubbish I've ever heard 😃.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

What is wrong with the US so called justice system that it takes so long to decide on a sentence?

First, it's about New York state justice system, not the US. Every state (there are now 50) has its own guidelines vs a uniform federal sentencing guideline.

Second, Trump was guilty of 34 individual criminal counts. Sentencing guidelines might not apply in whole but have to be evaluated for up to each count. Depending on the nature of the count and Trump's pre-trial, trial and post-trial behavior towards each, the guidelines matrix might become very complex. 

Thirdly, a sentence can be applied collectively for all 34 counts or in one or more cases uniquely applied to one or more counts. As a result the sentencing matrix becomes complicated further. Then there might arise with conflicting sentences, ie., one count would only require probation while another home confinement or incarceration. How would that be practical?

Finally, it is the judge's decision but following a pre-sentencing interview and recommendations by a probation officer (?) to prepare a presentence report for the judge. Depending on availability of such officer, there might be delays for a final report.

From Trump's viewpoint, the longer the delay probably the better, ie., after his party nomination, after the November US vote.

3 hours ago, riclag said:

I ‘m afraid its much more than a hatchet job!  It a series of events !

Over & Over , attack after attack !

Comey setting up Flynn

Russia Russia

Mueller investigation 
Hillary campaign hiring British x spy.

Fisa , fbi caught lying 

Ukraine Ukraine

Impeachment 1

Impeachment 2

The fbi raid in Fla

Jack Smith mishandled  his docs.

biden WH coordinated with Fanni,& bragg

https://www.newsweek.com/fani-willis-kamala-harris-meeting-before-trump-case-what-we-know-1876958

In summary, you have nothing! 😃

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Just look at the lie that Trump still doesn't accept that he lost the last election. Pathetic. 

Let's also look at the fact that the Dems didn't accept that H. Clinton lost the 2016 election.  She is recorded saying that Trump knows he is an illegitimate president.

I saw so many Dems on this forum crying over the loss that I started to take an interest in Yank politics.  Not my country and really I couldn't GAF who wins in November.  Either way it will be good for a laugh.  Either seeing/hearing/reading how much anguish it will cause wingeing Dems if Trump wins or the circus if Harris becomes POTUS because Biden will lose the few marbles he has left.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

If that were the case he would still be President.

Seriously, this whole "Trump is a dictator that will never leave" spiel is the biggest load of rubbish I've ever heard 😃.

He was also a loser at making coups!

2 minutes ago, AboutThaim said:

Let's also look at the fact that the Dems didn't accept that H. Clinton lost the 2016 election.  She is recorded saying that Trump knows he is an illegitimate president.

I saw so many Dems on this forum crying over the loss that I started to take an interest in Yank politics.  Not my country and really I couldn't GAF who wins in November.  Either way it will be good for a laugh.  Either seeing/hearing/reading how much anguish it will cause wingeing Dems if Trump wins or the circus if Harris becomes POTUS because Biden will lose the few marbles he has left.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2016/live-updates/general-election/real-time-updates-on-the-2016-election-voting-and-race-results/clinton-called-trump-to-concede/