Former Thai Prime Minister Thaksin Recovers from Covid

webfact

He is not worrying about any jail time. Look at the guy had the highlife living great from the billions he stole for 15 years. He comes back. He’s in jail for less than an hour. I really even locked up and he’s in a hospital in a suite, his sentencing gets reduced from eight years so I don’t know a few months. He’s back in action TT. 

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, webfact said:

I believe he is ready to fight,” Srettha told reporters on Tuesday, voicing his confidence in Thaksin's commitment to facing the judicial process.

They meant to say his confidence to face this case knowing full well he will not go to jail for it. 

• Agree 2

The same institution that gave him a lifeline is now targeting him. He must’ve stepped outside the agreement boundaries negotiated for his pardon. Narcissists have difficulty restraining themselves. 

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm taking bets that on the 17th of this month, the day before his trail starts that he gets sick again,, or he needs to leave or he's too sick to stand trail or whatever he wants to say to not be heald accountable for anything he has done.