Ladyboy bars

33 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Explain all the ladyboys that don't have a penis working in ladyboy go gos then.

I don't go in them, they usually have no penis? the post op ones are in there to earn money, deceiving men is one way

11 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

No, Men dressed as women with penises. Either way that's not straight, fact

That's simply your opinion.  Another opinion is that they view these people as women and they are therefore not gay.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

9 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

I don't go in them, they usually have no penis? the post op ones are in there to earn money, deceiving men is one way

How do you know all this? You seem to know a lot.

3 hours ago, susanlea said:

How do you know all this? You seem to know a lot.

Most people in Pattaya encounter ladyboys, they are in most bars. How do you know? you're a tourist so unlikely see them on the beach

16 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

no one's doubting that, you've missed the point again

I think the point got lost a few pages ago.

Whatever, you apparently have no personal knowledge of ladyboys, so how can you make statements about them?

14 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

No, Men dressed as women with penises. Either way that's not straight, fact

Seriously, who cares what anyone else gets up to sexually as long as it's legal?

I get you don't like them, but that's you. Others may have differing opinions, as is their right.

16 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Well that's wrong for a start. Loads of them never work as prostitutes and the ones that do are usually pretty obvious.

5 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Most people in Pattaya encounter ladyboys, they are in most bars. How do you know? you're a tourist so unlikely see them on the beach

Do you speak to these ladyboys or clients and ask them questions? You claim the clients say they are straight. How would you know this without talking to them?

Hua Hin has no ladyboys on the beaches. Didn't see many ladyboys anywhere in Hua Hin. The city seems mostly "straight".

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Seriously, who cares what anyone else gets up to sexually as long as it's legal?

I get you don't like them, but that's you. Others may have differing opinions, as is their right.

still missing the point, give it up, it isn't about ladyboys but the guys who use them, I'm not explaining to you again

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Well that's wrong for a start. Loads of them never work as prostitutes and the ones that do are usually pretty obvious.

You were talking about agogos, which is for sex work, did you forget 

31 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Do you speak to these ladyboys or clients and ask them questions? You claim the clients say they are straight. How would you know this without talking to them?

Hua Hin has no ladyboys on the beaches. Didn't see many ladyboys anywhere in Hua Hin. The city seems mostly "straight".

this subject has come up many times in threads and facebook groups, maybe try and find the threads so you can get up to speed

18 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

this subject has come up many times in threads and facebook groups, maybe try and find the threads so you can get up to speed

That is 3rd party gossip on social media. Would not qualify as reliable info by anyone.

Have you spoken to ladyboys or their clients directly? Yes or no?

• Thumbs Up 1

22 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

still missing the point, give it up, it isn't about ladyboys but the guys who use them, I'm not explaining to you again

Please tell. How does it work? 

3 minutes ago, susanlea said:

That is 3rd party gossip on social media. Would not qualify as reliable info by anyone.

Have you spoken to ladyboys or their clients directly? Yes or no?

Yes. You assume everyone is lying, they are just posting their experience

Just now, scubascuba3 said:

You seem to want to drag this thread on, why you so interested in LBs? maybe start a new LB thread with your concerns

I don't care about the private lives of others. You made claims that you can't back up with evidence. 

On 6/10/2024 at 4:25 PM, scubascuba3 said:

Seems to be guys who still want to be heterosexual but like LBs, doesn't make sense to me, more for bi guys i guess. As for location, not sure it matters, wouldn't make sense to all be in Boyz town

But in Boyz Town, they are all men.

Wouldn't it make sense to have MSM stuff altogether?

19 minutes ago, FruitPudding said:

But in Boyz Town, they are all men.

Wouldn't it make sense to have MSM stuff altogether?

It seems generally that gay men stick with men, The ladyboy lovers dabble with women and men dressed as women, so where they are located makes sense 

2 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

It seems generally that gay men stick with men, The ladyboy lovers dabble with women and men dressed as women, so where they are located makes sense 

The photo has Kramer dressed as a ladyboy.