Are Thai girls more feminine than Western girls?

Simple questions

Which country has the most feminine girls? And what is a feminine girl to you?

Travelling the world, dating Normal women, not women from P4P scene, I had a few experiences and good memories of those who invited me home for dinner and company, and the most seducctive women I met was from Sweeden. Feminine and dangerously tempting, playful and seductive hands down the most sexy girls in the world to a Norwegian. 

Which country have the most feminine girls? And why

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

Are you blind? Thai women are more feminine that western women by miles and miles.

Femininity has nothing to do with sexiness/ seduction etc.

Thai women actually like being female, unlike western women that want to be "equal" with, dress like, and act like men.

Well feminism is something different, and not all western women are feminists! Now there is ok to and for some status to be a trad wife. I had several relationships with the more traditional girls when I was younger, but the one I had my biggest crush on, is professor now, one I let get because of her ambitions was bigger than mine, and I understood this would be a dead end for me. Also because she wanted to study abroad and I was still travelling for work worldwide. We also have a choice when it comes to girls in the west, and can decide what we want, and know what we dont want. 

Its just a stereo typical outcry the women in west is fat, feminist and ruined. Sometimes we just have to accept we do not live up to their criteria, and find someone who you live up to, and are satisfied with you. A general tip, if you are a 6, you find a woman who is 5, and she will be thankful and adore you for who you are if you try our best. But most men when they are a 6, they want a 8, and thats where the problems starts. 

I still do not see where Thai feminism comes in. Not that I do not find them sexy, seductive in their way, but the girls you see in the tourist areas are not how they really are, they dress and act like that because it sells. Bring them back to the village and they get more religious than the pope and dress conservative. or have a look at normal Thai women outside the tourist areas, and see what you find. Either uninformed by their work, or dress like they do in soap operas, while the rest just put their shorts, big t-shirts on and flip flops.

A tradwife (a neologism for traditional wife or traditional housewife), in recent Western culture, typically denotes a woman who believes in and practices traditional sex roles and marriages. Many tradwives believe that they do not sacrifice women's rights by choosing to take a homemaking role within their marriage.

6 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I never mentioned feminism, which has zero to do with being feminine. Feminists have zero femininity as they are wannabe men, IMO. Feminine women are attractive, unlike feminists.

you description on western women was as feminists. 

15 minutes ago, Hummin said:

but the girls you see in the tourist areas are not how they really are, they dress and act like that because it sells. Bring them back to the village and they get more religious than the pope and dress conservative

Why do you think they are like they are in the village, and they are not like they are in the tourist areas.

I also behave different if I see my family or if I go out with my friends in Bangkok. Sometimes we adjust according to the conditions and to fit in.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It depends on the woman not the where. The rest is just an individuals preference. Though personally the most feminine women I’ve known are Chinese. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Why do you think they are like they are in the village, and they are not like they are in the tourist areas.

I also behave different if I see my family or if I go out with my friends in Bangkok. Sometimes we adjust according to the conditions and to fit in.

I agree, it goes both ways, the pro feminie way sells, attracts, right? In village they do it to not stand out, both places expect something and expect a curtain behavior and dressing code. 

In Brazil it is their nature, their culture

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Hummin said:

Simple questions

Which country has the most feminine girls? And what is a feminine girl to you?

Travelling the world, dating Normal women, not women from P4P scene, I had a few experiences and good memories of those who invited me home for dinner and company, and the most seducctive women I met was from Sweeden. Feminine and dangerously tempting, playful and seductive hands down the most sexy girls in the world to a Norwegian. 

Which country have the most feminine girls? And why

I spent 5 years as a musician in Norway in the 70s, and I totally agree with you.

Dunno about it nowadays though.

Just now, NativeBob said:

Ukraine for sure. Haven't seen so many stunningly super cute women per sq.km

Head didn't stop spining the whole day.

East block women have their way to, agree

Romanian girls  for sure, dangerous

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, novacova said:

It depends on the woman not the where. The rest is just an individuals preference. Though personally the most feminine women I’ve known are Chinese. 

Chinese women are amongst the most masculine women you will ever see. Some of them go to the toilet in the street.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, susanlea said:

Chinese women are amongst the most masculine women you will ever see. Some of them go to the toilet in the street.

well thats poverty you talking about,