Transgender Lia Thomas loses legal battle, will not compete in 2024 Paris Olympics

4 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

He is obviously a p#$$y. 

We should just give him a pass and let him compete and continue to make a complete fool of himself under the condition of not being awarded anything.

• Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, Presnock said:

I wasn't sure that I hadn't forgotten or not but in the US nowadays, weightlifter transgenders can compete in actual competitions and they win, set new "female" records, etc.  

Yes these transgender have really risen the bar for female sports.

If they keep it up they might start getting some actual crowds attending which will increase their sponsorships.

The women have been arguing for “equal” money as the men, this is a step in the right direction.

• Confused 4
  • Sad 2

4 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

The left?

Is there something like the left? Or something like the right?

Some radicals on the very left want us to believe there are no gender differences, or maybe 100 of them.

Most sane people agree that all that is just BS from sick people who want attention.

Ancillary, not a blanket generalization. 

59 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

The court of arbitration ruled that Thomas had no standing to sue WA’s transgender policy,

I'll be more confident when a case comes across that's settled on the facts and the merits, rather than lack of standing. This just kicks the can down the road.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Berkshire said:

As a leftist, woke liberal, and Democrat, I strongly believe that transgender women should not be allowed to compete in women sports....at any level.  Any questions?

“Any questions?”

Only one.

Does your leftist, woke, liberal Democrat comrades know of your belief?

If so you will be called out for blasphemy, be considered a heretic and burned at stake.

IMG_2447.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Presnock said:

A New Zealander transgender was approved for a competition in Japan even.  Sure cannot understand the reasoning for allowing that to happen!  Imagine if you had a daughter who spent years training for some sport, be it weight lifting, wrestling, swimming, tennis, baseball, or any sport requiring some type of phyical strength and she had to compete against men in that sport and undoubtedly would lose against a "MAN" - how could that possibly be fair?  I sure don't understand it.

That has to be under the last ( vile ) government. Hopefully it won't be happening anymore.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1