The Rise and Fall of Alex Jones: From Conspiracies to Courtrooms

Social Media

9 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Now that you've asked the question, can you answer it with a link to al credible source? I'm guessing not.

why not do you own searching and prove me wrong?

1 minute ago, placeholder said:

Prove you wrong? What have you claimed to be true?

there you go, it was the 5th result on google search..... why not look outside you MSM eyes, or are you too old to change?

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

there you go, it was the 5th result on google search..... why not look outside you MSM eyes, or are you too old to change?

Here was your question:

"did he not say the twin towers would be hit by planes way before it happened?"

If this video is all there is in the way of evidence, then the answer is clearly No. Alex Jones did not say that the twin towers would be hit by planes before it happened.

Thanks for wasting slightly more than 8 minutes of my time.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Here was your question:

"did he not say the twin towers would be hit by planes way before it happened?"

If this video is all there is in the way of evidence, then the answer is clearly No. Alex Jones did not say that the twin towers would be hit by planes before it happened.

Thanks for wasting slightly more than 8 minutes of my time.

then look for yourself. if i gave you  JRE link you'd dismiss it, because you are too old for change! 

Just now, placeholder said:

From the landing page of the World News Forum:

"Any alleged factual claims must be supported by a valid link to an approved credible source."

In other words, put up or...

So far, you've got nothing.

1126pm on a saturday, i'm not doing anything for you.

you have an internet connection, put you glasses on and search for yourself...while you can

21 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I hear he’s having to ‘sell the farm’ to pay his debts.

I don’t know chomper perhaps the sandy hook families would be better served if Mr jones bought the farm and let probate liquidate the estate and compensate the families….i do know the world would be just one little bit better ehh??

12 hours ago, placeholder said:

How about hurty bullets fired into your car and property? And a multitude of death threats? Living in fear for ones life is just a minor inconvenience?

Did Alex Jones fire hurty bullets into someones car and property?   If so then he should be charged with criminal damage.   I was under the impression his crime was hurty words.  Do you have a link to back up your claim that he did this?

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 6/15/2024 at 7:07 AM, Walker88 said:

You can fool some of the people all of the time.

Jones either coined or popularized many of the moonbat conspiracies and conspiracy-related terms that now pepper the realm of the crazed and forlorn demographic. Not sure if he coined "Crisis Actors", but he certainly made it go mainstream. He pushed the silly 9-11 Truther thing. He once stood outside a Bilderberg Group meeting and screamed that the group's dinner was babies roasted in gold leaf. I would not be surprised if he was the inspiration behind "Q" and the entire QAnon silliness.

No better example of how gullible and simply ignorant his followers are than his success selling supplements. Jones is a guy who looks 10-15 years older than he is, is a guy in horrible physical shape, and yet he can entice his goobers into buying snake oil that he claims will make them healthier and more virile.

I don't know it for a fact, I just know it's true that he likely owns the entire Incel demographic. I will also guess he has among his followers exactly zero Biden supporters.  He peddles the kind of physical and ideological nonsense that captures the kind of people who support the convicted felon. I'm a little surprised that he, too, hasn't yet schlepped NFTs of him as an astronaut or a fighter pilot.

i think the Q guy is in the Phillipines

6 hours ago, balo said:

Only in America you will find people like this.  No wonder Trump will win the next election when half of the population lacks critical thinking. 

there are some on this website and they aren't American          wonder     if may not happen      but you are certainly rifght about half the population maybe 60%

53 minutes ago, placeholder said:

I don't need a link. Defamation law is very clear on the subject. Malicious false speech is not protected by law. If someone lies about a product a company makes and that results in a company's loss of income, the person defaming is liable for damages. It's no defense to say that it's not their fault that consumers aren't purchasing the product.

Interestingly enough, it's certain elements of the right wing in America that wants to make it easier to win a defamation lawsuit.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/clarence-thomas-calls-for-easing-defamation-suits-by-politicians-like-trump

This is what you said:

"How about hurty bullets fired into your car and property? And a multitude of death threats? Living in fear for ones life is just a minor inconvenience?"

Did Alex Jones do any of those things or are you "defaming" him?  

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, placeholder said:

The point is, in the view of the law, it was reasonably to be expected that his words would inflame his followers to resort to threats and violent measures. In the same way that it's reasonably expected if someone defamed a company's products, sales would decline as a consequence. 

Right, so he didn't actually do any of those things then and you just made them up.  Did he directly call for violence against the parents then?  Do you have a link for that?  

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, James105 said:

Right, so he didn't actually do any of those things then and you just made them up.  Did he directly call for violence against the parents then?  Do you have a link for that?  

Does a person who falsely calls a food companies' products dangerously poisonous have to call for a boycott in order to be sued for defamation and damages? If a result can reasonably be expected, that's enough justification to sue for damages.

On 6/15/2024 at 3:28 PM, johng said:

Seems totally spurious to me ...if i say I don't like McDonalds and that it is "Junk food"

then McDonalds sales slump,  I am somehow responsible and must reimburse  their losses  due to the actions of other people not buying McDonalds ?

If it seems totally spurious to you and you think that you could be found guilty of defamation for saying you don't like McDonalds and it's junk food, then that only proves that you don't understand how defamation laws work.

Edited by GroveHillWanderer