No Link Found Between Cannabis Decriminalisation and Psychiatric Cases

webfact

3 hours ago, webfact said:

Professor Panthep Puapongphan, Dean of the College of Oriental Medicine at Rangsit University, addressed recent concerns regarding the alleged increase in psychiatric patients following the decriminalisation of cannabis on June 9, 2022. His comments challenged claims that this legal change has led to a surge in psychiatric issues.

I'm sure their s plenty of evidence

• Confused 3
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

Ban it, it stinks !

That said if you want it in your cookies or cakes or drinks, go ahead. I'm not against the taking off it, only the smoking of it. (probably from too many hours in cash converters in Blackpool UK as the smelly cannabis stinking 'poor' traded in their tv's until giro day !

• Confused 2
  • Sad 4

interesting and/or suspicious how the recent polls and studies are refuting claims that weed is bad for Thailand when just weeks ago it was determined Thais and doctors think it is definitely a problem. it's as if someone wants it to remain legal for some reason.

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, topthai said:

So happy to see not anyone getting money from the alcohol industry 

I doubt that is relevant in the first place, cannabis is not competition for alcohol, that is another nonsense statement similar to this one that is now debunked. At the end of the day hops from beer are from the same family as weed is from, they go perfectly along lol.

Edited by ChaiyaTH
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, hotchilli said:

I'm sure their s plenty of evidence

2 hours ago, watchcat said:

I'm sure there is evidence.

So, that means you understood the meaning, but just felt the need to correct? Take a :stoner:

Edited by Gottfrid
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Ban it, it stinks !

That said if you want it in your cookies or cakes or drinks, go ahead. I'm not against the taking off it, only the smoking of it. (probably from too many hours in cash converters in Blackpool UK as the smelly cannabis stinking 'poor' traded in their tv's until giro day !

just a heads up for you... Those American "scientists" have just about perfected vaporizing.

No more smell..  All you dudes complaining about bad smell ( really? there are so many bad smells out there. And good ones too.. swings and roundabouts) should now be promoting vaporizers.

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Ban it, it stinks !

A weird reply.

Bạn durian too, while you at it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

Where are all the anti-dope posters that call people potheads and dope is evil. I guess this OP debunks their demonizing and ignorance of the facts and goes against the governments narrative and theirs and i guess they have no response to this article.  Where are your puerile, ad hominem comments?. Regulate not recriminalise. It's the only sensible and rational path forward.

I am one, when I was a mini-cab driver way back in London, I saw it all.

So, in your opinion, because one Thai bloke does his thing, you are now all in the clear, well, that is laughable, same as your anti-covid stuff.....🤣

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

I think you'll find this professor would not be alone in his assessment. You mention COVID and there is a link in that the narrative is very one sided but that seems to be changing for dope recriminalisatin and COVID. Good to see two sides of a story. This is how people can educate themselves rather than blindly following the "official narrative" which sadly so many do. We've now had this + the public opinion article saying the majority of Thais do not want recriminalisation.  

But, he is just one bloke, the rest are saying you will all end up nutters..........😂

But, if this one bloke suits your lifestyle, then, crack on.......:intheclub:

• Confused 4
  • Sad 1

An about turn on what has been said by other Dr types on the subject.

Maybe the pro pot groups offered the fattest envelopes to this Dr.

I would be rolling a fattie right now if the site i am on did not perform random drug tests 😫

• Confused 1