Foreign man knocks out Thai transwoman on Pattaya Walking Street - video

snoop1130

8 minutes ago, Aasim said:

Oh I’ll be damed, just booked this visit for the Angels bar over the weekend,

so you mean to say that there wont be any angels 😇 ?

don't worry,  there'll be angels,  just like their fake smile .... :biggrin:

LBs are a real hassle and they do get annoyingly insisting. But she did not attack them and even if i understand that one can be tempted at times to KO a few of them,  they made a mistake.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 3

These LB's can be rather annoying and pushy at times, so someone "higher up" should give them the advice to back off, or people should just stop visiting Walking Street! Plenty of nice places to go. 

Was this post not on Aseannow yesterday?

Seems that foreigners behaving "badly" are getting double publicity!

Or maybe it's a double warning to the ladyboys to stop harassing people - som nam naa! 🙂 

Edited by sambum

20 hours ago, smedly said:

I remember walking alone in pattaya and 2 trans women walked up me from behind and one them tried to distract me while the other had a hand in back pocket trying to remove my wallet, not saying that's what happened in this case but it wouldn't surprise me, they do have a reputation for such things, I can easily see how this can happen

One thing that I used to do when living in Thailand (20 years) was to never carry a wallet, or my passport for that matter. Basically I just used to carry a roll of cash. Part of my thinking was whay carry plastic cards, driving licence etc when I don't really need to? And think of the hassle of replacing thise things if they're lost or stolen, regardless of any monetary loss.

• Agree 1

16 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

Not to find out what happened and see if the foreign man needs to be legally punished?  Shocking!

Unfortunately, the law will say that he has to be legally punished, as the reaction will be seen as using more violence then necessary. That he is foreigner, will of course contribute to a more harsh punishment.

Finally someone could stand up . Bravo . Why Police is insisting them the shemales to file complaint? There were countless attacks on the foreigners in the past resulting even hospitalization, police wasn’t so keen . Look if you want a fair treatment then act fair . You only want the foreigners to come and spend  their money but you won’t protect them , trust me you are not doing your country’s image a favor. 

• Agree 1

22 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Mueang Pattaya Police Station officers urged the transwoman to file a complaint to legally punish the attacker.

So the cops are in on the Scams the skirt blokes are pulling.

Distract and Act .   Shame on the cops.   Can't trust anyone.

who knows... pushy LB (hardly an excuse to throw hands), dispute over services, homophobic foreigner... regardless, I place the blame on the person with no self control, who leans into violence because they are inconvenienced or uncomfortable. And whom ever fits that description, is the true lowlife and real the problem. 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, daejung said:

Is a ladyboy a "transwoman" ?

Yes, I assume that's how they are using that term. Whether or not "transwoman" means any gender-associated surgery has been done on them, I don't know. I think in this article, they just mean a gay man who is dressed up like a woman and wants to be treated like one.

28 minutes ago, lavender19 said:

Seems quite fair to me . One on one. Man punches annoying man wearing a dress. 

One person punching an annoying person is not "fair" and is certainly against the law. 

6 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

You must take the severity of the "assault" into consideration. I do not have a full knowledge of Thai law, but in my home country, the USA, you cannot hit someone in the face and "knock them out" just for touching you. The "touch" would have to be in your private parts, holding you to keep you from leaving, or a clear attempt to steal something, not just because they touched you. If you act the way you say you would, that would be assault.

It's self defense to me, I'll protect myself whatever way I see fit.....I don't care about the consequences afterwards, as long I am walking away in one piece unmolested.

2 minutes ago, lordgrinz said:

It's self defense to me, I'll protect myself whatever way I see fit.....I don't care about the consequences afterwards, as long I am walking away in one piece unmolested.

You might be "walking away in one piece" or "running away" like the Farang in this video. And also, most likely (I hope), he will be adjudicated and put into jail for a while and then deported.

• Confused 1

29 minutes ago, Utalk2mutt said:

Really? You are condoning kicking a man’s head like a football whilst he’s already down and out. What kind of animal are you? Idiot.

nope try again "whilst"        What kind of animal am I ?  

Image of What is the animal classification for humans?

Within the mammal class, humans are placed in the primate order. Figure 2.4. 2: This taxonomic diagram shows how our species, Homo sapiens, is classified. Our scientific name indicates that we are in the genus and species homo and sapiens.      As for the idiot comment    "insubordinate and churlish"   555
  • Sad 1