How will it end?

How will it end?  

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

23 hours ago, CharlieKo said:

From that report

Social media users are claiming a video of Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy shows him saying he uses cocaine – but the clip was digitally altered. The video was edited to combine several clipped fragments from a 2019 interview in which he actually said he is addicted to coffee and does not use drugs.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, rabas said:

This is also false.

There is a voluntary convention on cluster munitions, there is no enforced international ban. Neither Russia, the United States, nor Ukraine have signed. 

The 16 countries that have not signed and who produce cluster munitions includ Brazil, China, Egypt, Greece, India, Iran, Israel, North Korea, Pakistan, Poland, Romania, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Turkey and the United States.

The problem with cluster munitions is some don't explode. The U.S. has acknowledged humanitarian concerns and has pledged not to use any cluster munitions with a failure rate higher than 1 percent after 2018. [link] Russia has made no such commitment.

So that's ok then? I thought you had a modicum of humanity - I was wrong.
 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Convention_on_Cluster_Munitions

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, stoner said:

You can be the THIRD, IMHO....

But, I would not wish to lose you from this glorious forum by having you repeat this stunt....

I care THAT much about you, Stoner!

You are NOT half-bad....IMHO.

3 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

You can be the THIRD, IMHO....

But, I would not wish to lose you from this glorious forum by having you repeat this stunt....

I care THAT much about you, Stoner!

You are NOT half-bad....IMHO.

I am simply dysfunctional to the institutions.

2 hours ago, BobBKK said:

You will see soon enough

You’ll be wrong of course, but you’ll explain it away as a show of “humanity” on the part of Putin. 

He could do it anytime he wanted to, because he is so powerful and tough, and his army are unbeatable … but his humanitarian side took over. Looking forward to it. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

2 hours ago, Gweiloman said:

And you are totally incorrect because you believe the western propaganda and narrative as to the reasons behind this SMO (Special Military Operation). Putin is not interested in gaining territory. Why bother? Do you realise how big a country Russia is?

One of his aims is to de-militarise Ukraine. You do this by wearing down your opponent, in a war of attrition, which he is doing very well, at the same time, keeping his casualties as low as possible. An unexpected bonus has been that the west is being de-militarised as well. I don’t think he, or anyone else, realised how weak NATO actually is. It has also shown up the pitfalls and shortcomings of having a privatised, for profit, MIC. The big winners are the major countries of the global majority who are just getting stronger while the US pays $50,000 for a shovel that China makes for Thb 100 and sends to Russia..😂

There is no such thing as an SMO.

"Putin is not interested in gaining territory."  He annexed Crimea and in October 2022 signed paperwork to annex eastern Ukraine.  Are you totally unaware of what is actually happening to Ukraine?  These are public actions, Gweiloman.

Wow, Gweiloman.  Just wow.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1