The Upcoming Presidential Debate

Just now, RSD1 said:

So off topic. And nobody cares. Clearly mentally deficient. Take your meds and go back to sleep. 

I don't take meds or drink. You got nothing. Out of your depth and ignorant. You argue like a kid.

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, susanlea said:

I don't take meds or drink. You got nothing. Out of your depth and ignorant. You argue like a kid.

You mean you're that screwed up without drinking or taking meds? At least GG has an excuse with a substance abuse condition. What's your story?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, HugoFastor said:

You mean you're that screwed up without drinking or taking meds? At least GG has an excuse with a substance abuse condition. What's your story?

What's your story? Must have TDS as well.

Edited by susanlea
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, susanlea said:

Likely an old poor guy with no life. That's why he hates Trump.

Hatred is the wrong word. It's natural to despise someone without honesty or integrity. At least, for normal people who are not part of a cult, it is.

In a rare moment of honesty, Trump recently said " I don't care about you. I just want your vote".

The sad thing is, his followers will be able to rationalize that comment as to their benefit. Classic Orwellian doublethink.

• Love It 1

44 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Hatred is the wrong word. It's natural to despise someone without honesty or integrity. At least, for normal people who are not part of a cult, it is.

In a rare moment of honesty, Trump recently said " I don't care about you. I just want your vote".

The sad thing is, his followers will be able to rationalize that comment as to their benefit. Classic Orwellian doublethink.

Biden does not care about you. :coffee1:

Biden has no hobbies outside work. Only reason he won't retire. If he loses the election his life is basically over. Got nothing to go to and his health is poor. His whole life has been stuffing up policies in politics. That's why he clings to power full of meds. His whole political life has been filled with lies going back 50 years. 

36 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Biden does not care about you. :coffee1:

I am not American, why should he?

Why do you think Trump is running? He knows if he doesn't become #47, jail is almost a certainty. He floated the question of whether he could pardon himself years ago.

It could get interesting on July 11, bring your popcorn, and some tissues.

Edited by Lacessit

12 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Biden has no hobbies outside work. Only reason he won't retire. If he loses the election his life is basically over. Got nothing to go to and his health is poor. His whole life has been stuffing up policies in politics. That's why he clings to power full of meds. His whole political life has been filled with lies going back 50 years. 

He’s a serial plagiarist and documented liar. 

i guess the people are to blame. Idk. It hard to tell if voting even works to be honest. For example if there was actually a for the people candidate would we even be allowed to vote for him? I doubt it. It’s all a show. 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Why do you think Trump is running? He knows if he doesn't become #47, jail is almost a certainty. He floated the question of whether he could pardon himself years ago.

Yes. Politicians are given no incentive to work for the people. One of the biggest problems I see is these politicians trounce on the people and then the people just vote for him again… saying things like “well trump is worse”. That just doesn’t work.

It’s all manipulated though, there’s simply no way this is real. think about it, we have a country with all these amazing people, and the only two we can vote for is these two guys? I don’t think so. It’s obviously all a sham. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Robert Paulson said:

Yes. Politicians are given no incentive to work for the people. One of the biggest problems I see is these politicians trounce on the people and then the people just vote for him again… saying things like “well trump is worse”. That just doesn’t work.

It’s all manipulated though, there’s simply no way this is real. think about it, we have a country with all these amazing people, and the only two we can vote for is these two guys? I don’t think so. It’s obviously all a sham. 

Yes it is sham. Biden falls asleep a lot and the country still runs. So he basically does nothing. We need a system whereby anyone can nominate. Don't need money. Don't need campaigns. Problem is most voters are stupid. Why else would you only have 2 old guys and a second rate Kennedy to choose from? You should have 20 options without a 12 month bs campaign which is all lies.

13 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Biden would be in jail too if he wasnt old and not a Democrat. Yet you don't criticise him after 50 years of being a liar.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Robert Paulson said:

The most disappointing aspect of the current situation was the backflip by Nikki Haley. She jettisoned any claim to integrity.

IMO it would be impossible for any Hollywood scriptwriter to come up with a plot where a convicted felon becomes President, but there it is. Certainly the Founding Fathers never envisaged it.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

The most disappointing aspect of the current situation was the backflip by Nikki Haley. She jettisoned any claim to integrity.

IMO it would be impossible for any Hollywood scriptwriter to come up with a plot where a convicted felon becomes President, but there it is. Certainly the Founding Fathers never envisaged it.

Haley can't support Biden. He is worse than Trump. Biden can't last 4 years. People are choosing between Harris and Trump. Yet you want Haley to support Harris? 

7 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Biden would be in jail too if he wasnt old and not a Democrat. Yet you don't criticise him after 50 years of being a liar.

I get it, all a conspiracy, the DOJ doesn't have any honest Republicans.

Biden was not prosecuted because he gave back any documents as soon as he was asked to return them. It took an FBI raid to get Trump to disgorge his, after 18 months of lying and obstruction.

Silly me, I forgot - the FBI is rife with Democrat sympathizers.

You keep claiming Biden is a liar, without evidence. It's called begging the question, although I doubt you got far enough in school to be introduced to logic and fallacies.

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

Just now, Lacessit said:

I get it, all a conspiracy, the DOJ doesn't have any honest Republicans.

Biden was not prosecuted because he gave back any documents as soon as he was asked to return them. It took an FBI raid to get Trump to disgorge his, after 18 months of lying and obstruction.

Silly me, I forgot - the FBI is rife with Democrat sympathizers.

You keep claiming Biden is a liar, without evidence. It's called begging the question, although I doubt you got far enough in school to be introduced to logic and fallacies.

TDS. Biden cult member. Just repeating the same nonsense.

https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/opinions/2024/3/5/joe-biden-the-espionage-act-and-me