Lisa’s “ROCKSTAR” MV surpasses two million views first hour of release

webfact

Photo-Thai-PBS-World-main-2.jpg

Thai K-pop sensation “Lisa” is back with her newest release, “ROCKSTAR”, which surpassed two million views just one hour after its official release. This is her first solo release since founding her own company, LLOUD Co.

Thai netizens were glued to their screens at 7am today, as Lalisa Manoban’s new video was officially released on LLOUD’s Youtube channel.

Many fans were already hyped, with a teaser of the video having been released on Wednesday, especially the scene depicting the artist standing under a spotlight in the middle of Bangkok’s Chinatown, known locally as Yaowarat Road. This came as a surprise to many, as the famous street is usually bustling with locals and tourists, especially at night. In the video no crowds are to be seen.

Full story: Thai PBS 2024-06-28

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

7 minutes ago, Robert Paulson said:

Why do we believe view counters are accurate? Are they audited or something? We do know that manipulating view counters would be essentially like printing money for a corporation, don’t we? 

I think it’s time to wake up

This is very controversial subject - I think yes, the Youtube counter is heavily audited and they can spot anything "artificial" or unusual. 

Time when webmasters could buy cheap bot traffic and send it to Youtube was over 20+ years ago

Just now, NativeBob said:

This is very controversial subject - I think yes, the Youtube counter is heavily audited and they can spot anything "artificial" or unusual. 

Time when webmasters could buy cheap bot traffic and send it to Youtube was over 20+ years ago

They are so not audited. Who told you that? The entire “algo” thing is a complete unknown too. It’s all bs. It’s just corporations printing money. Trust me that’s what’s going on. Name one company in the history of the world that would not manipulate a view counter, or something similar, if it meant increasing their bottom line. Corporations start wars and kill millions of people for money. So surely you don’t believe these same corporations are on the up and up with the view counters. They are all liars and manipulators. That’s all they do. 

1 minute ago, Robert Paulson said:

They are so not audited. Who told you that? The entire “algo” thing is a complete unknown too. It’s all bs.

You are so cute, I don't know what to do next - put you into ignore list or #ROFL

Ok, I'll laugh first

And yes, corporations are evil, cannot agree more. And yes, Google Adsense algorithms are very "murky".

Yet still laughing 

3 minutes ago, NativeBob said:

You are so cute, I don't know what to do next - put you into ignore list or #ROFL

Ok, I'll laugh first

And yes, corporations are evil, cannot agree more. And yes, Google Adsense algorithms are very "murky".

Yet still laughing 

YouTube can make any video they want go viral, any time they want. It’s a literal money printing machine. And you think they won’t use it? 😂 

You actually think the views are organic and just what people like to watch 😂 

You got a lot of learning about how the world really works pal. The only thing that really surprises me is people have not caught onto this yet. Like, thumbs up, views, subscribers… it’s all 100% in their control via a mysterious algo that nobody is allowed to understand.

But it’s all on the up and up according to you lmfao 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Robert Paulson said:

You got a lot of learning about how the world really works pal.

You feel very important and superior with your "insider knowledge" pal?

Let me check, how old is mine Google Adsense account is when I uploaded first video for commercial use.

On the second thought, dear pal, you're too noble so I won't bother.

lmfao to you as well. 

1 minute ago, NativeBob said:

You feel very important and superior with your "insider knowledge" pal?

Let me check, how old is mine Google Adsense account is when I uploaded first video for commercial use.

On the second thought, dear pal, you're too noble so I won't bother.

lmfao to you as well. 

This is common sense. What on earth would I need insider knowledge for. It’s what every corporation has done since the dawn of time. Idk wtf u talking about on Adsense u make no sense on Adsense 

Patiently endured the entire video and unsurprised by the fact it was just yet another sop to a fan base while containing the minimal reference to "music"generic to today.

As surprising is that visually it was way less provocative than similar talentless celebes presented with as much as 20 years ago.

Sadly I think humanity is sinking back into a genre of tribal mesmeric chants in assistance of the dumbing down process in preparation for much more.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, brianthainess said:

Hot girl indeed shame she can't sing.

I don't think they even try these days , I reckon they just talk rubbish into the microphone and some computer software does the rest, a lot of the tuneless monotone noise that the algorithm creates sounds exactly the same as indeed do the "singers" voices.  its almost as if they all sing the same song,

• Agree 1