Channel 4 Investigation Unveils Racism and Homophobia Within Reform UK Campaign

Social Media

1 hour ago, proton said:

You would be against him being from a muslim family, he is against Islamification and mass immigration. We have had 10 million immigrants plus their offspring since 1997 which has caused all sorts of social problems, caused a housing crisis, NHS crisis and over crowded schools. If the odd nasty word gets used against this madness that's not surprising, people can only take so much of being ignored, and watching their country ruined.

I am not "from a Muslim family"; though my "Christian" mother was anti Sematic and anti coloured as were many from her generation. Your talking points have been fact checked and proven to be full of BS as is Farage.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, proton said:

So you desperately want to believe, while supporting in the past the anti semitism of Labour candidates like that traitor comrade Corbyn.

Talking of traitors: who was the candidate who in the past week showed support for Putin and blamed the West for the reason Ukraine was invaded?

Man of the people? 

My bottom!

It’s not like Reform doesn’t have form.

Racists are drawn to Reform like moths to a flame, many as would be candidates if it were not for originations outside of Reform putting a spotlight on Reform’s racist candidates.

I guess these guys were all actors too:

https://amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/2024/apr/03/reform-uk-drops-two-more-election-candidates-over-racist-comments

2 minutes ago, simon43 said:

You would deny that an elephant is an elephant even if it sat on your face! 🙂 

The facts about this person are coming out and it's very clear that he was some sort of plant to discredit Reform.  Quite honestly, it shows how scared the mainstream parties are.  They will do anything to discredit Reform.

Then you’ll have no problem producing the evidence that this racist was ‘a plant’:

Give it your best go.

Edited by Chomper Higgot

52 minutes ago, simple1 said:

I am not "from a Muslim family"; though my "Christian" mother was anti Sematic and anti coloured as were many from her generation. Your talking points have been fact checked and proven to be full of BS as is Farage.

Fact checked by who? Could have sworn it was you who posted you became a muslim to get married to one 

50 minutes ago, bob smith said:

Those in the video, though I don't really agree with what was said, are entitled to their opinion no matter how harsh they may sound.

Their country, their rules!

bob.

Hate speech is illegal in UK:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_speech_laws_in_the_United_Kingdom#:~:text=Expressions of hatred toward someone,or sexual orientation is forbidden.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, proton said:

Fact checked by who? Could have sworn it was you who posted you became a muslim to get married to one 

UK has a recognised organisation for "fact checker., I assume you're a UK national so already know who they are. My religion, is none of your business. However, sufficient to say I do not follow any Abrahamic religion.

• Thumbs Up 1

This is how you do it when you have a main-stream media outlet:  You smear and libel anyone who is Right or Left of your status-quo position and call them "extremists." They did the same to Jeremy Corbyn by finding "anti-Semites" under every Labor bench who challenged the status-quo power structure.  This is how you dissemble competing parties who threaten your power-base in Western politics now, which means the West has basically embraced third-world politics. 

Call them names and defame them and libel your opponents.  I don't think it's gonna work anymore.  The electorate are becoming wise to the game and its time to throw out the old and bring in the new.  And its about to happen.  Good riddance.

• Like 2

It is very simple. Today, on this planet racism exist in a big way. Racism never went away with all these human rights organisations. They just hid it under a thick blanket!

I just cant understand why people are just arguing about racism, it exist in its purest form. The 'do good NGO's ' themselves have it in their organisations in a big way.

Who says no? 

1 minute ago, Baht Simpson said:

None of which prove he was employed by C4.

Doesn't matter. The recorder was acting on behalf of C4 and, it seems, already known to Parker.

In any event, the racist evidence was reviewed and broadcast instead of being handed over to the plod. That makes C4 an accessory. 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1