Biden Vows to Return for Second Debate Against Trump Despite Disastrous Performance

Social Media

4 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

Biden had a week to prepare hidden away. The voice had zip to do with Joe's failure and you know it. Think of the danger that debate has causes the USA, with our enemies confirmation that we are without a leader. 

Who's running the show?????

He was a moderate all his 60 years of being a politician!He campaigned on a lie ! Who ever is handling him are bat crazy  far leftest open borders wack jobs.

Its Sad these wack jobs are putting the country through this!

2 Wars, Open borders , fbi suspicious crime reports, fbi terror alerts , billions sent to terrorist countries such as Iran & Gaza!

billions sent to Ukraine 

methinks

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, jerrymahoney said:

The NY Times 'leave the race' opinion goes farther than anything I would say on my own. But this is a 4-year job starting JAN 2025. If Joe were 20 years younger I would say slam-dunk for another term.

But he isn't.

Biden ran a campaign as being a moderate  in 2020!

The lies & the gaslighting wont help him with Independents anymore.

His base supporters of hard core leftist that protest with Scafs concealing his face  maybe & the open borders crowd and the get trump crowd will run to biden like rats to cheese.

methinks

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, riclag said:

Biden ran a campaign as being a moderate  in 2020!

The lies & the gaslighting wont help him with Independents anymore.

His base supporters of hard core leftist that protest with Scafs concealing his face  maybe & the open borders crowd and the get trump crowd will run to biden like rats to cheese.

methinks

Even if everything you say is true I don't want to see Trump with another 4 year term.

Edited by jerrymahoney
  • Thumbs Up 1

49 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Is it okay to have a man in seat who do not know what he signing when handed papers he most probaly do not read through and understand? 

As an outstander, there have always been interesting to watch the Us election debates and candidates, but now, it is just Saturday night Live show on speed that is not funny anymore.

You must be talking about Trump.

He doesn't read and has the intellectual curiosity of a mushroom shaped thing.

17 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

Even if everything you say is true I don't want to see Trump with another 4 year term.

I mentioned your crowd in the comments!

Get Trump !

Edited by riclag

8 minutes ago, riclag said:

I mentioned your crowd in the comments!

Get Trump !

That's OK -- for a year or so I've been accused of being a Trump supporter by a dedicated tag team.

Now I'm the anti-Trump.

This was a post of mine August 26, 2023 

BTW this was my analysis when the Trump - Raffensberger call transcript first became available.

DJT: I've heard that people are saying that 200,000 Martians landed in Georgia and voted illegally.

Respnse: Nonsense.

DJT: But that's what people are saying. And if only 10% of it is true, then that's 20,000 disqualified votes and that's all we need.

Edited August 26, 2023 by jerrymahoney

Edited by jerrymahoney

16 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

You must be talking about Trump.

He doesn't read and has the intellectual curiosity of a mushroom shaped thing.

Both of them, for that sake

But how many words a minute do you think biden can actually read, and understand, thats my point

• Confused 1

If ole Joe didn't stick it to Trump this time, he sure will next time. But checklist before he does, to allow for no mishaps 

1) Clean nappy 

2) Ice cream 

3) Stimulant injection

4) Check in ear piece is working

5) Has he tied his shoelaces up properly on his balance aiding footwear?

6) Check for eye boogers

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, uncletiger said:

Phase 2, which will begin in 2025, is the destruction of all the old institutions that no longer serve us, and the start of rebuilding the USA with the American people in charge, rather than the elite globalists intending to institute a one world, authoritarian government.

Posted April 27

To me the possibly more scary part of Trump again elected as President are these folks who see him as an empty vessel for changes to the Federal government they have been working on since Reagan.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_2025

Project 2025 (officially the Presidential Transition Project) is a collection of policy proposals to reshape the executive branch of the U.S. federal government at an unprecedented scale in the event of a Republican victory in the 2024 U.S. presidential election.

https://aseannow.com/topic/1325922-why-the-hush-money-case-against-donald-trump-is-on-shaky-ground/?do=findComment&comment=18873251

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Hummin said:

Is it okay to have a man in seat who do not know what he signing when handed papers he most probaly do not read through and understand? 

As an outstander, there have always been interesting to watch the Us election debates and candidates, but now, it is just Saturday night Live show on speed that is not funny anymore.

You're talking about Trump, obviously. Biden has blips, but he's not stupid, even now.

Having said that, it would be better if he dropped off.

Edited by candide

20 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

That's OK -- for a year or so I've been accused of being a Trump supporter by a dedicated tag team.

Now I'm the anti-Trump.

This was a post of mine August 26, 2023 

BTW this was my analysis when the Trump - Raffensberger call transcript first became available.

DJT: I've heard that people are saying that 200,000 Martians landed in Georgia and voted illegally.

Respnse: Nonsense.

DJT: But that's what people are saying. And if only 10% of it is true, then that's 20,000 disqualified votes and that's all we need.

Edited August 26, 2023 by jerrymahoney

Im sure its ,Trump joking .

it was easy to smoke out, the usual 

Get Trump nonsense

Despite the testimony from elite pilots, Trump said he would not call himself a believer in aliens.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-says-could-be-alien-life-forms-its-not-my-thing

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, uncletiger said:

I see people who irrationally hate Trump all the time.  And I genuinely feel bad for them. Not because Trump is necessarily a good guy, but because you have been so deceived as to what is actually happening in the political sphere that you think the roles these people are playing in the current psyop are genuine.  The debate went ahead because it was necessary to advance the plot.  No price was paid because nothing is actually at stake here. We are watching a scripted performance that is intended to bring us down the path they need us to go.

If you really want to understand what is happening, you have to go all the way back to Trump's first term. Remember the iconic picture taken in the Oval Office in October 2017? Where Trump said "Maybe this is the calm before the storm."  And when asked to explain, Trump merely told the reporter "You'll find out." Do you remember what happened in Nov. 2017?  The arrest and detention of dozens of Saudi billionaires? That was the start of the operation that is just now reaching phase 2.

If you are ready to throw off your programming and look behind the curtain, I recommend you do a Google search on Joe Lange Badlands Media Bad Actors and follow the links to his Jun 29 substack article. It gives a great summary of what truly happened over the last 7 years. Once you understand, you'll realize the problem isn't that the Democrats can't do better. In fact it is that there really is no conflict at all. This is all just a movie designed to advance us to the next scene. You can't honestly believe anyone is as incompetent as the Democratic Party right now, can you? That Biden/Harris is really the best they have to offer?

Yes, Trump will be returning in November to complete the operation began in 2017. It's not even a question. Events are being driven from behind the curtain, and you and I have no control. To stick with the metaphor, we could always completely sabotage the vehicle and break the steering link, but not if you don't even understand the nature of the vehicle. Not everything has gone perfectly to plan, but most things have progressed as expected, even though none of us understood that while they were happening.

Phase 2, which will begin in 2025, is the destruction of all the old institutions that no longer serve us, and the start of rebuilding the USA with the American people in charge, rather than the elite globalists intending to institute a one world, authoritarian government. The early timing of this first debate and the subsequent news scandals were done (in part) to mask the news cycle about the Chevron Deference being removed and the deep state alphabet agencies losing their independence. That is preparing the way for the wrecking balls to come.

You can call me whatever names you would like, but really consider what is written here. On some level, you have to at least admit it is plausible, and that any resistance you feel is emotional rather than logical.  The military intelligence agencies running this operation are just as good at playing the spycraft, psyop games as the CIA.  They have the same playbook and know the same tactics.  And we are all just part of the public mass they are manipulating. 

They set the destination a long time ago. Nothing any of us can do will change that, unless we collectively decide to obliterate the social constructs we currently operate under.  And as long as people continue to think any of this is actually real, that won't be happening.  The only thing that is real is the death and suffering. That is all too genuine.

So I will see you in 2025 for Trump's next term.  It's going to be one hell of a ride, that's for sure.

Truth be told

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, proton said:

But still a far better President than cabbage brain Biden:smile:

Some have been at this since before he came down the escalator!

Truth be told its all the same leftest BS,

as we have seen with the media & dems trying to sway public opinions!

If Trump stays on message we will have a dem convicted felon , as POTUS.

Make America Great Again!

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

34 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

Posted April 27

To me the possibly more scary part of Trump again elected as President are these folks who see him as an empty vessel for changes to the Federal government they have been working on since Reagan.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_2025

Project 2025 (officially the Presidential Transition Project) is a collection of policy proposals to reshape the executive branch of the U.S. federal government at an unprecedented scale in the event of a Republican victory in the 2024 U.S. presidential election.

https://aseannow.com/topic/1325922-why-the-hush-money-case-against-donald-trump-is-on-shaky-ground/?do=findComment&comment=18873251

“To me the possibly more scary part of Trump again elected as President are these folks who see him as an empty vessel for changes to the Federal government they have been working on since Reagan”.

Empty vessel( biden) politics worked for the  largest illegal border invasion in the history of the USA!

BIDEN’S BORDER CRISIS IS THE WORST IN AMERICAN HISTORY
HIS POLICIES CONTINUE TO MAKE IT WORSE

https://www.politico.com/f/?id=0000017f-d8bd-d522-ab7f-debd59400000

Now only if bidens footsoldiers  would  stand down while America first through legal channels allow a OBAMA type deportation of millions!

methinks

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, riclag said:

“To me the possibly more scary part of Trump again elected as President are these folks who see him as an empty vessel for changes to the Federal government they have been working on since Reagan”.

Empty vessel( biden) politics worked for the  largest illegal border invasion in the history of the USA!

BIDEN’S BORDER CRISIS IS THE WORST IN AMERICAN HISTORY
HIS POLICIES CONTINUE TO MAKE IT WORSE

https://www.politico.com/f/?id=0000017f-d8bd-d522-ab7f-debd59400000

Now only if bidens footsoldiers  would  stand down while America first through legal channels allow a OBAMA type deportation of millions!

methinks

Right -- you quoted what I posted in April. So I've been around the horn on this before. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, proton said:

But still a far better President than cabbage brain Biden:smile:

Well then sharks and Hannibal Lector must be from a cognitive retarded brain. If Trump is better he wouldn’t be a single term President. Old man that delivered to the people versus  con lying man with no policies will be the deciding factors for the educated independents. 

Edited by Eric Loh
add word
  • Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, riclag said:

Some have been at this since before he came down the escalator!

Truth be told its all the same leftest BS,

as we have seen with the media & dems trying to sway public opinions!

If Trump stays on message we will have a dem convicted felon , as POTUS.

Make America Great Again!

If he committed no crimes, no one will go after him. 

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Best scenario, given the reality of the situation, would be for Biden to get elected, then immediately get rid of the The Word-salad Woman, then appoint a talented and capable VP, and then for Biden to remain as a figurehead.

Appointing a VP is done in business all the time.

Maybe there is really no need for the US Prez to actually decide much of anything, these days.

Everything can be done for him.

Maybe, Biden just needs to appoint Chauncey...

image.png.3878418f55204fe4e6e6aca3409544e6.png

Someone likable, who can walk on water.

Great movie!  

So many traits similar to Biden.  Good for a movie but not for real life.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, illisdean said:

Biden could be planning to step down...his fraudulent gig may be coming to an end. Nobody but dementia Joe wants a second debate after Bidens latest humiliating blow-out MAGA beatdown at the CNN debate.

LOL...total loser and VERY dangerous to America and it's democracy.

Jill will “Stand by her Man” as he leads us into WW3.

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Thank you for that. Best laugh I've had all day. Even better it, sums his performance up brilliantly.

The guys a joke now, but he thinks he can be POTUS again................:whistling:

They will replace him in September. Probably with big Mike or Cruella Clinton 

1 hour ago, G_Money said:

Great movie!  

So many traits similar to Biden.  Good for a movie but not for real life.

Yes.

This has been one of my all-time favorites since it was first released.

Sellers was no dummy!

Unlike The Word-salad Woman, methinks....

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, candide said:

You're talking about Trump, obviously. Biden has blips, but he's not stupid, even now.

Having said that, it would be better if he dropped off.

You must me pretty out of it, when you still think you are fit for the job in his condition. Dont you think so? 

Is like some elderly people do not relise they should park the car and stop driving before itnis to late, and have an accident. 

• Confused 1

22 hours ago, candide said:

More data free statement.

Growth was a bit higher in the U.S. but no "booming economy" in 2019.

https://www.imf.org/external/datamapper/NGDP_RPCH@WEO/ADVEC/WEOWORLD/USA/EURO

On the other hand, check the difference in 2023....

Screenshot_20240629_182522_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240629_183207_Samsung Internet.jpg

Sorry, your selectively picking years which is the wrong approach.  How about over a 4 year period.  The USA economy is booming and the EU is not. The data you provided shows that the USA was growing almost 50% more than the EU in 2019 and you state this is not much. Really?  Hence the higher inflation. 

You do know that those growth numbers above are adjusted for inflation?  Those number verify that adjusted for inflation the USA economy is substantially better than the EU during Bidens administration.  I'll most likely be voting for Trump but just saying...  Why was the USA throwing so much money into an overheating economy??? Strange and I don't see how it won't cause terrible consequences.

If Trump gets elected, he definitely will be inheriting substantially more debt than in 2016.  

Edited by atpeace