How to get 1 year Thai visa?

As others have said don't disclose your financial on here. When I came to Thailand I was lucky meeting my wife of 18 years now who never asked for any money whatsoever she had offers of cars, a house, buffalo etc etc. I told her I can't  give you any of that but I promise I will take care of you and that was all she wanted to hear. I never paid a dowry and like other's on here we are totally happy. As for love make some friends here and find out who has a lady also looking for a farang husband, if you want help that way pm me my wife has a few. As for buying a house that will come in time so as others have said rent 1st then decide. 

On 6/29/2024 at 4:39 PM, droopy swingers said:

are thai women as lovely as people say? i have heard very good things about lovely laydies there i really want to try i'm so lonely in holland. i cant wait to go thailand for fun times thanks again friends.

Just like everywhere else there are good looking ones and ugly ones.  Also what one person thinks is attractive another person might not.

5 hours ago, Liquorice said:

Take away the land and you take away the house.

Land can't be taken away if a 30 year lease deal is registered by the department of land. It can't be pawned or taken credit on either. Few register it there, hence the issue. If doing it the right way, you can live and use the land, as if you own it 100%, for 30 years, without issues.

Many locations that are often the south or islands, the ROI of everything is only 3-5 years, even it been 10 years, it's still fine. Who cares what happens after that 30 years, it paid for itself big time + returns or a free home for another 10-20 years.

The entire issue is not Thailand but the majority of farangs here; who seem to have their eyes in their ass. Same for them to even respond to the OP on this topic; it is obviously a joke / troll / AI bot.

Edited by ChaiyaTH
  • Haha 1

Just now, ChaiyaTH said:

Land can't be taken away if a 30 year lease deal is registered by the department of land. It can't be pawned or taken credit on either. Few register it there, hence the issue.

And once a lease ends, the land and anything on it reverts to the landowner.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Liquorice said:

And once a lease ends, the land and anything on it reverts to the landowner.

Yes so what? what part of a 30 year lease did you not get if you engage it? That is called business. Only idiots don't get it and whine. What you think some bar girl will allow you to waste 3 hours if you agreed on 1 hour too? 

Edited by ChaiyaTH
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1