Why Does Kamala Harris Use Word Salad? (Also, IF Biden, then Harris as Prez?)

GammaGlobulin

2 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

I bet you are correct.

So then, what does this mean?

Obviously, to me at least, this means TRUMP in 2024.

This seems the most probable outcome.

And, I am for none of those running in 2024.

dems have 2 choices now

1. admit defeat and start planning for 2028. 

2. obama.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Yagoda said:

Yeah women are simply off limits when they are in the limelight. Especially when they are incompetent ab initio but great at exploiting some dim witted machine politico. "Willie, I'll gobble you but I want to be DA, dont matter that I am dumber than a box of rocks."

You really are a piece of work.

From verywellmind.com:

"Word salad is a term used to describe a confused or meaningless mixture of words and phrases when speaking.1 Word salads can be found in various contexts but are especially common among people with certain mental health conditions or neurological disorders such as schizophrenia or dementia.

Those affected may struggle to communicate their thoughts coherently, leading to sentences that lack logical structure, contain some nonsensical words and phrases, and make little sense overall. Word salads are often accompanied by other symptoms related to the underlying illness and can cause distress for both the speaker and those around them."

8 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I doubt you know anything about them. You just like Trump.

I venture to say that I know more about them than the average American voter. No, I don't like Trump at all. The problem is that close to 50% of American voters like Trump. The rest of the world wonders "How is this possible".

Americans must be totally "fed-up" by the political/financial elte that has governed them since WW2. Wanting to extort the Devil by the Beelzebub.

6 minutes ago, stoner said:

Sure she is. Duh. Come on give me a little bit of credit I'm not fully stoned yet it's only 10am.

Sleeping late? Im finishing up some Black Cherry x Tropican Cookies that I bought at Culture House in NYC. Great flavour.

11 minutes ago, swissie said:

I venture to say that I know more about them than the average American voter. No, I don't like Trump at all. The problem is that close to 50% of American voters like Trump. The rest of the world wonders "How is this possible".

Americans must be totally "fed-up" by the political/financial elte that has governed them since WW2. Wanting to extort the Devil by the Beelzebub.

I thought you were Swiss.

Nowhere near 50 percent of American voters like Trump.

13 minutes ago, swissie said:

Correct, again, I think.

4 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I thought you were Swiss.

Nowhere near 50 percent of American voters like Trump.

I used to live in the US for almost 20 years. Current polls show, that it will be a close race, meaning that about 50% of voters will vote for Trump (otherwise it could not be called "a close race").

1 minute ago, swissie said:

I used to live in the US for almost 20 years. Current polls show, that it will be a close race, meaning that about 50% of voters will vote for Trump (otherwise it could not be called "a close race").

Not how it works, mate.

The results are based on contests in only about SIX states.

National votes are irrelevant and Trump twice has lost the popular vote badly.

No he doesn't have 50 percent support! Never has and never will. 

Edited by Jingthing

17 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Not how it works, mate.

The results are based on contests in only about SIX states.

National votes are irrelevant and Trump twice has lost the popular vote badly.

No he doesn't have 50 percent support! Never has and never will. 

Ahhh, the "swing states" and the "voting district hokus pokus" etc etc.

I have tried to explain the "voting mechanism" in the US to Europeans. Nobody understands it.

Still based on "Electorates" arriving by pony-express in Washington D.C.:smile:

1 hour ago, Keep Right said:

From verywellmind.com:

"Word salad is a term used to describe a confused or meaningless mixture of words and phrases when speaking.1 Word salads can be found in various contexts but are especially common among people with certain mental health conditions or neurological disorders such as schizophrenia or dementia.

Those affected may struggle to communicate their thoughts coherently, leading to sentences that lack logical structure, contain some nonsensical words and phrases, and make little sense overall. Word salads are often accompanied by other symptoms related to the underlying illness and can cause distress for both the speaker and those around them."

Here is a good example

Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John
Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance,
very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like,
OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in
the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a
number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went
there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because
we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me
—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful;
my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he
would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have
thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be
three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the
messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the
women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another
150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and
they, they just killed, they just killed us.
Firefox https://www.quora.com/What-are-President-Trump-s-most-stupid-full-sentences-if-any-If-any-...

• Haha 1