Why isn’t the media reporting on Trump’s growing dementia?

23 hours ago, simple1 said:

The summarised issues is response enough. I'm not going to list them you to counter with MAGA nonsense.

The summary the Blue MAGA cult put out for you

• Haha 1

On 7/11/2024 at 11:16 PM, simple1 said:

However, you've got to be having laugh what with trump followers evidently believing every lie, disinformation, misinformation and conspiracy BS being uttered by trump and his sycophants.

If that were actually true, it'd also be true to say "However, you've got to be having laugh what with Biden followers evidently believing every lie, disinformation, misinformation and conspiracy BS being uttered by Biden and his sycophants

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Biden has already been judged impaired by Robert Hur. That dude is on his team.

Trump stated he has no issue with a test. Biden just deflection - no.

This entire thread is disingenuous and gaslighting. Biden seriously has issues.

There is absolutely no evidence of Trump struggling mentally with anything.

This thread is BS and should be closed for even entertaining such deceit.

It's just more chaos, more subterfuge. Like many of you did with COVID and Ukraine. Same people guaranteed

• Haha 1

On 7/9/2024 at 7:00 AM, simple1 said:

Trump continued:

“So I said, ‘Let me ask you a question,’ and [the South Carolinian] said, ‘Nobody ever asked this question,’ and it must be because of MIT, my relationship to MIT — very smart. He goes, I say, ‘What would happen if the boat sank from its weight? And you’re in the boat and you have this tremendously powerful battery and the battery is now underwater and there’s a shark that’s approximately 10 yards over there?’

By the way, a lot of shark attacks lately, do you notice that, a lot of sharks? I watched some guys justifying it today. ‘Well, they weren’t really that angry. They bit off the young lady’s leg because of the fact that they were, they were not hungry, but they misunderstood what who she was.’

These people are crazy. He said there’s no problem with sharks. ‘They just didn’t really understand a young woman swimming now.’ It really got decimated and other people do a lot of shark attacks.

So I said, ‘So there’s a shark 10 yards away from the boat, 10 yards or here, do I get electrocuted if the boat is sinking? Water goes over the battery, the boat is sinking. Do I stay on top of the boat and get electrocuted, or do I jump over by the shark and not get electrocuted?’

Because I will tell you, he didn’t know the answer. He said, ‘You know, nobody’s ever asked me that question.’ I said, ‘I think it’s a good question.’ I think there’s a lot of electric current coming through that water.

But you know what I’d do if there was a shark or you get electrocuted? I’ll take electrocution every single time. I’m not getting near the shark. So we’re going to end that.”

I ask you: Is this the speech of a rational human being?

Why isn’t the media reporting on Trump’s growing dementia? | Opinion (msn.com)

Why don't you email it to Harris and ask her? She's the most articulate member of executive office 😁🥞

• Confused 1

On 7/12/2024 at 11:53 PM, GypsyT said:

Trump's mental state is bad but physically he's super fit. That's why Ivana, Melanie and Hooters fell in love.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/donald-trump-golf-course/

https://www.vox.com/2016/5/16/11683122/donald-trump-misogynist-sexist

Well, the world loves him. TikTok loves him, gangsters love him, tech heads love him.

Most men applaud the behavior privately - and publicly. Well, maybe not the Dem simps, the gay and soyboy and tranny - but they're not men anyway. Especially trannies. Then again maybe tranny dream of that...dunno

joememe%1~2.jpeg

Honey-768x875.jpeg

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Purdey said:

America is a capitalist country. Trump is a capitalist. A match made in heaven, according to god.

trump certainly thinks so, as do some of his followers