Labour to Permit 100,000 Migrants to Apply for Asylum

3 minutes ago, mokwit said:

He seems to be just pointing out some facts from the UK Parliament website. Considering the number of Muslims who are "asylum" seekers and their either unwillingness or inability to integrate I think this should be scrutinised.

They are here on a Hijra [conquest by migration]. Europe is the new land of the Muslim, it has been gifted to the Muslim by Allah apparently, and as for drowning, if you die migrating in order to spread Islam you get the same deal as dying in battle.

Many of us are reluctant to pay the price for the foolishness (or power lust) of our fellows. Islam as it is now, is not the Islam of even two decades ago.

RACIST!

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

This is great news. The UK needs as many low and no skilled workers as they can get. Hopefully, they never assimilate and start acting like Englishmen. 

Yeah right.

17 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Sorry.

ISLAMAPHOBE! 

A political construct designed to shut down debate and deflect/hide the truth about Islam and those such as the Left who are in alliance with them (despite puzzling ideological differences such as  misogyny and LGBT rights). The so called "Moderate" Islam is an invention of the Left designed to make them feel less awkward about their awkward alliance and the awkward issues.. To quote a Muslim (Erdogan) Islam is Islam, there is no moderate Islam.

A fear of a totalitarian ideology that has been responsible for an estimated 250,000,000 deaths is not "irrational". fear of people shouting Allahu Akbar while they kill the infidel wherever they find as prescribed in their sacred text in our cities is not irrational.

Look at the MASS beheading done by Muslim armed forces e.g in the Balkans.

Edited by mokwit
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, mokwit said:

For all those who support asylum for people with fake claims, what is the benefit to the UK population of taking these people?

I have never met a single person who 'supports asylum for people with fake claims'. 

2 hours ago, JonnyF said:

I already said the Tories did a poor job.

But then you keep on going on about liberals and lefties. Are you now suggesting that the Tory party is left of centre?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JonnyF said:

Instead of deporting them, he is allowing them to stay.

No he isn't. That's more made up stuff to support your narrow political bias. He is now going to actually tackle the backlog, as pursuant to law. If you do not like the law you could also study and become a lawyer, if David Lammy can do it I am sure you could too.

1 hour ago, JonnyF said:

And all to make Liberals feel good about themselves at the expense of the British taxpayer.

I am a British taxpayer and I have no idea who these liberals that are feeling better are.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Pickwick said:

But then you keep on going on about liberals and lefties. Are you now suggesting that the Tory party is left of centre?

Yes, the Tories went further to the left, that's why they failed. 

Like Galloway said, Labour and the Tories are two arses of the same cheek. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Pickwick said:

No he isn't. That's more made up stuff to support your narrow political bias. He is now going to actually tackle the backlog, as pursuant to law. If you do not like the law you could also study and become a lawyer, if David Lammy can do it I am sure you could too.

From the OP.

image.png.8d20d530ea95b86c7d62c98034d0e73b.png

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pickwick said:

You wrote 'he is allowing them to stay'. That's not accurate. He is beginning to process the vast backlog created by the Tory party. It is not the same thing, even if you want it to be.

I guess it's technically possible one or two could be rejected if they attack the assessing officer with a machete or something, but even then they'd probably end up in a UK jail playing their Playstation.

If the Tories couldn't deport them even when they wanted to, I don't see how Labour will when they don't want to.

I'd love to see how many being processed actually end up being deported, but I very much doubt those figures would be released for obvious reasons. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Yes, the Tories went further to the left, that's why they failed.

Ok, so unable to blame the 'lefties' of Labour (common are we; - sorry, no idea why I have the wombles theme tune in my head when writing that); as I was saying, unable to blame the lefties of Labour you are now claiming the Tories are also left of centre. Now we have people who vote for Labour, the Liberals and the Tories as the problem. Probably the Greens too, as they like nature and stuff. That would be a large majority of the electorate.

There answer is clear: anyone who disagrees with you is the problem! 

Perhaps the problem lies elsewhere?

2 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

I guess it's technically possible one or two could be rejected if they attack the assessing officer with a machete or something, but even then they'd probably end up in a UK jail playing their Playstation.

I suppose that might happen in your world. But your political bias and unreasonable criticism is such that I don't believe your world is the real one.

• Agree 1

13 hours ago, Social Media said:

Currently, nearly 36,000 migrants are accommodated in hotels, with more than half coming from countries with high asylum grant rates, costing taxpayers £2.9 million a day. Ms. Cooper has pledged to end the use of hotels within a year and to begin saving money immediately.

And where will those 36 000 people be going to live ?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CharlieKo said:

This is the end of the UK as we know it. Third world status and sharia law awaits.

That some 94% of the UK population is not Muslim, I think this is an overreaction. 

7 minutes ago, CharlieKo said:

As a citizen of the UK. I can say there is absolutely nothing worth going back to the UK for. 

That may as well be, which is perhaps why many of us are here (Thailand). Though all expats here left the UK under governments from both sides of the political divide. And whilst some on here are suddenly tarring the Tories of all people with the 'Leftie' labels to further their own agenda, I'd suggest reminding them that 86% of the electorate did not vote for Reform.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mokwit said:

A political construct designed to shut down debate and deflect/hide the truth about Islam and those such as the Left who are in alliance with them (despite puzzling ideological differences such as  misogyny and LGBT rights). The so called "Moderate" Islam is an invention of the Left designed to make them feel less awkward about their awkward alliance and the awkward issues.. To quote a Muslim (Erdogan) Islam is Islam, there is no moderate Islam.

A fear of a totalitarian ideology that has been responsible for an estimated 250,000,000 deaths is not "irrational". fear of people shouting Allahu Akbar while they kill the infidel wherever they find as prescribed in their sacred text in our cities is not irrational.

Look at the MASS beheading done by Muslim armed forces e.g in the Balkans.

‘A political construct’.

Or at least a claimed ‘political construct’ that fits your need to twist a thread that is not about Muslims into a platform for you to spout your pejorative on Muslims and Islam.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

‘A political construct’.

Or at least a claimed ‘political construct’ that fits your need to twist a thread that is not about Muslims into a platform for you to spout your pejorative on Muslims and Islam.

So, the 100,000 migrants that are applying for asylum are not Muslim, thanks for clearing that up. Let's just hope they aren't Christians. 

• Thumbs Up 1

16 minutes ago, CharlieKo said:

This is the end of the UK as we know it. Third world status and sharia law awaits. As a citizen of the UK. I can say there is absolutely nothing worth going back to the UK for. 

A contender for the hyperbole post of the month.

Muslims constitute less than 6% of the population.

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

So, the 100,000 migrants that are applying for asylum are not Muslim, thanks for clearing that up. Let's just hope they aren't Christians. 

I’ll let you have another crack at that, it’s so vague as to be meaningless.

Are you asking me if all 100,000 asylum seekers are Muslim?

If not how many?

How many will actually have their applications approved? 

By now the problem with applying broad brush generalizations ought to be dawning on you.

Have another go.

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

So an ex-pats who go to Thailand for 6  months over winter may come home to find an Albanian asylum  seeker  living in his house ?

Do you have a link to that ever happening or is it some sort of emotive imagination of your??

The rate of unemployment amongst British Muslims is very high - from memory something like 60% of male

That's interesting but I find it hard to believe, do you have any real data or reliable sources to back that up? (it's a genuine request and not a challenge).

In 2016 most of the 800,000 "refugees" accepted into Germany were found to be functionally illiterate in their own language.

Again do you have data? I lived and worked in Germany at this time and my then girlfriend volunteered at night in the city of Cologne - teaching English and German. A lot of people were evidently struggling, as you'd expect, but many who I met were bright and certainly progressed with German faster than I did. I would be astonished if they could learn German/English so fast whilst being illiterate in their own language.

Every night the German state news led with a story about how an Afghan immigrant had GOT A JOB!

This is not how I remember it, though granted I am aware our memories are not as reliable as we believe them to be. I did watch the news every night though, to further my German skills but this seems far-fetched to me.

The reality is young unemployed men hanging around in gangs, but the MSM doesn't show that.

Another sentence that begins with a pertinent point to be discussed, but which ends with an evident bias. Throwing in 'MSM', which implies anyone who doesn't share your views is either gullible, stupid or both - only weakens your point(s).

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Do you have a link to that ever happening or is it some sort of emotive imagination of your??

The info was in the link that you just posted to me .

Shall I send the same link back to you  ?

"Empty homes are divided into five categories: less than six months empty, "

Here , heres the same link that you posted to me 10 minutes ago

https://www.local.gov.uk/about/news/empty-homes-england-rise-nearly-10-cent-five-years

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

pejorative

I'm telling it how it is. facts are not "perjorative".

Erdogan is pretty transparent about what he is about in terms of facilitating the great Hijra into historically/nominally Christian Lands as they see it.

Edit: replaced Not exactly transparent with pretty transparent.  wrote something and then deconstructed it and left something in place.

Gadafi was on record speaking before a large crowd how Europe could fall to Islam without a shot being fired through migration.

I am afraid Immigration and illegal immigration *IS* about Islam, only the truly gullible like those who don't know what their opinion is until they have it given to them by NYT, Guardian etc who don't understand this.

Do try to keep up.

Remember everybody, Simper is always right and everybody else has it wrong/is a beastly fascist.

Edited by mokwit
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

The info was in the link that you just posted to me .

Shall I send the same link back to you  ?

"Empty homes are divided into five categories: less than six months empty, "

Here , heres the same link that you posted to me 10 minutes ago

https://www.local.gov.uk/about/news/empty-homes-england-rise-nearly-10-cent-five-years

Where’s the bit about someone going to Thailand for six months?

Or even that a house-owner going on holiday changing the house status from occupied to vacant?

You know, all the stuff that you dream up to avoid facing the fact that there are tens of thousands of empty homes across the country.

• Like 1

Just now, mokwit said:

I'm telling it how it is. facts are not "perjorative".

Erdogan is not exactly transparent about what he is about in terms of facilitating the great Hijra into historically/nominally Christian Lands as they see it.

Gadafi was on record speaking before a large crowd how Europe could fall to Islam without a shot being fired through migration.

I am afraid Immigration and illegal immigration *IS* about Islam, only the truly gullible like those who don't know what their opinion is until they have it given to them by NYT, Guardian etc who don't understand this.

Do try to keep up.

Remember everybody, Simper is always right and everybody else has it wrong/is a beastly fascist.

I didn’t say ‘facts are pejorative’ I referred to your pejorative generalizations .

Snd your need to twist a topic that is not about Muslims into a platform for you to engage in those generalized pejorative views.

13 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I’ll let you have another crack at that, it’s so vague as to be meaningless.

Are you asking me if all 100,000 asylum seekers are Muslim?

If not how many?

How many will actually have their applications approved? 

By now the problem with applying broad brush generalizations ought to be dawning on you.

Have another go.

That's what I thought, thanks!