New Baht Bus in Pattaya

Pattaya57

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, Halfaboy said:

I think I will miss the wind. In the hot season it might be getting warm inside. Thanks....

I didn't feel hot so maybe some fan/aircon was blowing in the back? Wasn't on their long enough to check

Edited by Pattaya57
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Halfaboy said:

I think I will miss the wind. In the hot season it might be getting warm inside. Thanks....

But drier during Songkran?

• Haha 2

Great,  Wait a few months all the dirty filthy foriengers vomiting, urine in their pants, smoking, throwing trash, wiping food and boogers all over those seats.  It will soon be a big unkempt stinky mess.

Edited by bkk6060
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 3

On 7/12/2024 at 6:16 AM, bkk6060 said:

Great,  Wait a few months all the dirty filthy foriengers vomiting, urine in their pants, smoking, throwing trash, wiping food and boogers all over those seats.  It will soon be a big unkempt stinky mess.

Yea I always wait to pee so I can pee in the baht bus...

Haven't used a baht bus for a while bit it sure sounds like they have deteriorated... no wonder folks are hanging off the back!

• Confused 1

So a new car and carrier after 4 decades, impressive.. Meanwhile in Vietnam they started with EV busses that have AC, WiFi and costs almost nothing, that run like clock work and arrive at each stop. Same to even go to the airport for 1-2 dollars.

Edited by BakedPanda

3 minutes ago, BakedPanda said:

Guess the prices will soon be 20 baht instead of 10 baht per ride then too, with the never ending electric rate increases as well additional purchase and maintenance costs.

Way overdue for a price increase.   Actually cost less to operate & maintain being electric.

4 hours ago, BakedPanda said:

Guess the prices will soon be 20 baht instead of 10 baht per ride then too, with the never ending electric rate increases as well additional purchase and maintenance costs.

People cant afford 20 baht......If anything the price should be lowered to 5 baht...

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, BakedPanda said:

That would be almost the price of a Bolt ride. I regularly use Bold for as low as 25-30 baht

"...all the dirty filthy foriengers...".

More Thais use them than foreigners!

7 hours ago, JoseThailand said:
7 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

How many times have you used the new buses?

I guess fewer times than you have

I guess that's zero times, then, so how can you say that they "feel claustrophobic"?

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

22 hours ago, BakedPanda said:

People have been saying that for a long time........

On 7/13/2024 at 3:22 PM, BakedPanda said:

So a new car and carrier after 4 decades, impressive.. Meanwhile in Vietnam they started with EV busses that have AC, WiFi and costs almost nothing, that run like clock work and arrive at each stop. Same to even go to the airport for 1-2 dollars.

Vietnam has very nice locally made E-Bikes, that are good for about 65 kilometers for only $300-$400, can get up to 40kph.         Peace

On 7/14/2024 at 12:57 PM, redwood1 said:

People cant afford 20 baht......If anything the price should be lowered to 5 baht...

You must be super short sighted to not understand that you have to expect a Thai minimum wage, if reflecting on prices. But of course you could not, you likely barely know yourself, even you lived for decades.