Trump rushed off stage after possible assassination attempt

DPat

I ran across this possible explanation for the shooter's motivation:

https://www.timesnownews.com/world/us/us-news/thomas-crooks-targeted-trump-over-his-epstein-link-viral-instagram-screenshots-spark-theories-article-111740088

Epstein.

There was some damaging (to Trump) stuff released last week concerning his contacts with Epstein.

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, illisdean said:

Trump threw him out one day at MAL for hitting on a members daughter and Trump plans on declassifying the Epstein files when he gets elected. There is nothing new linking Trump to Epstein in the latest democratic hoax to tarnish Trump, See the WAPO Link.

So, curious readers want to know, whats the "damaging (to Trump) stuff released last week" . Have you got something to share that corroborates your salacious claims or are you standing firm with the usual "You got NOTHING" again?

LOL

The Epstein documents recently released show multiple contact attempts by Trump with Epstein.

5 hours ago, BigStar said:

Nah, you've merely leapt to a biased conclusion to fit the false liberal narrative. Looks more like a typical liberal dweeb. If he'd had any friends or substance, he'd have camped out with the pro-Hamas women on a uni quad.

image.png.f4265518ec4f8d45f4d31f5158fb33f5.png

Few friends, shy loner, apolitical, bullied, couldn't play sports, couldn't make the rifle team, would hang with anyone'd who'd tolerate him--at some point. Rather the opposite of a MAGA kid, fits more of a potentially deranged mass shooter profile. Motives unknown for now. Hinkley just wanted to impress Jodie Foster. You've never known or seen any MAGA kids, come down to it. Here's one for you ladies:

image.jpeg.9b50e71d4cd41d862c3eb4217015304e.jpeg

Looks like he may of been “transitioning “.

Wonder if he tried using the females shower at Planet Fitness.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, paddypower said:

sources, Skipalong ? just post 10 examples, would ya?

20 hours ago, paddypower said:

sources, Skipalong ? just post 10 examples, would ya?

It's not rocket science... try your search engine... boy have you gotten lazy... just copy this and paste it...  In the aftermath of the recent assassination attempt on Donald Trump, some left-wing social media users have come under fire for their tasteless and celebratory reactions.

16 hours ago, bubblegum said:

I guess you don't understand. I hate guns but you start to insult me anyway. I merely pointed to the fact that Milwaukee's gun law stays open carry is allowed. You Building with posts comment I cannot find on Wiki and the government website was down.

I understand... you hate guns and you want to restrict everyone else from owning them... good for you... however that doesn't give you the right to post misinformation at best or outright lies at worst... PS there other sources besides wiki and I told you exactly what to enter into your search engine but you choose not to do that... Plus you would have to scroll down in the article which is a hassle right?

2 minutes ago, bubblegum said:

No, no and no. Put words in my mouth. Sick of your twisting and turning peoples words. You are abusive, foulmouthed and opinionated. 

That's your opinion... if your words had any valid backing then they cannot be "twisted and turned"... I merely pointed out that your misleading post about open carry in the convention center in Milwaukee was not allowed under the open carry law of Wisconsin... 

On 7/15/2024 at 3:26 AM, Roo Island said:

I don't care about individual posts. The vast majority are against.

Or this... more to come... According to a CNN report, a person familiar with the decision said it was made in part over fear that one of the show's many guests over a 4-hour broadcast "might make an inappropriate comment on live television that could be used to assail the program and network as a whole." An MSNBC spokesperson vehemently denied the CNN report. 

On 7/15/2024 at 3:26 AM, Roo Island said:

I don't care about individual posts. The vast majority are against.

Or this... At a concert on Sunday, Black wished his bandmate and fellow actor Kyle Gass "Happy Birthday" before asking him to "make a wish," in a video that went viral on social media. Gass replied with, "Don’t miss Trump next time."

1 hour ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

That's your opinion... if your words had any valid backing then they cannot be "twisted and turned"... I merely pointed out that your misleading post about open carry in the convention center in Milwaukee was not allowed under the open carry law of Wisconsin... 

I asked a question ! That is what a ? (question mark) means in a sentence. I did not make a misleading post. So you do twist and turn.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

Or this... At a concert on Sunday, Black wished his bandmate and fellow actor Kyle Gass "Happy Birthday" before asking him to "make a wish," in a video that went viral on social media. Gass replied with, "Don’t miss Trump next time."

Wow. That was in bad taste.

20 hours ago, xylophone said:

Whomever put that together should be ashamed of themselves, because this lying, spoilt narcissistic Dumbo dodged military service by way of "bone spurs". He then denigrated an American war hero, Jon McCain, calling him a loser.........

This article by Atlantic editor Jeffrey Goldberg reads:

"Trump remained fixated on McCain, one of the few prominent Republicans to continue criticizing him after he won the nomination. When McCain died, in August 2018, Trump told his senior staff, according to three sources with direct knowledge of this event, ‘We’re not going to support that loser’s funeral,’ and he became furious, according to witnesses, when he saw flags lowered to half-staff. ‘What the f--- are we doing that for? Guy was a f---ing loser,’ the president told aides."

To even put Trump's likeness on a memorial for those fallen in the war is disgustingly shameful.

McCain would be a good guy to have in office right now. Seems like he could handle all the conflict and division a bit better.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, atpeace said:

My bet is you will be eating your words in the coming weeks.  There are conservatives that are Trump haters though and he might be one of them.  It amazes me that "some" conservatives that base there party membership on religious values vote for Trump.  Weird world...  I'll probably vote for Trump but it has nothing to do with religion.

Trump based his party loyalty on where he thought he could win which was not as Republican coming out of New York. Over the years he switched back-and-forth depending which party would serve his business interests or political ambitions best.

11 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

McCain would be a good guy to have in office right now. Seems like he could handle all the conflict and division a bit better.

Aren't there enough wars going on?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, pegman said:

On that one, we agree. 

I was also a little worried when Nikki Haley got invited at the last minute to speak at the RNC.  I was afraid that getting shot would make Trump do something stupid on his VP selection.

• Thanks 1

On 7/14/2024 at 2:06 PM, proton said:

https://www.politico.com/live-updates/2024/07/08/congress/defiant-biden-tells-donors-were-done-with-the-debate-00166834

“I have one job, and that’s to beat Donald Trump. I’m absolutely certain I’m the best person to be able to do that. So, we’re done talking about the debate, it’s time to put Trump in a bullseye,” Biden said.

Merely an unfortunate choice of words. No more. Conspiracy nuts begone!!

10 hours ago, pegman said:

Preventing wars actually takes strong leaders. Usually conflicts arise when you have a weak hand or a flacid leader. In other words, people know they can step in and take advantage. They typically do this by testing the boundries. Then if there is a weak response they move in.

That's why North Korea keeps setting off the missles. They are sending a message to other countries. Likely, they feel vulnerable being a small country.

Edited by JimTripper

On 7/15/2024 at 4:47 PM, Eric Loh said:

Cities in Blue States are experiencing larger declines in crimes relating to gun violence than cities in red states in 2023.  

Source your allegation or else it is nothing but hearsay.

In the meanwhile in peaceful Democratic Blue City of Chicago, 109 people were shot and 19 people killed over the July 4th weekend.
👇This is how it's done 👇
Source:
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/chicago-reels-bloody-july-4-weekend-109-people-shot-19-fatally-rcna160825

7 hours ago, connda said:

Source your allegation or else it is nothing but hearsay.

In the meanwhile in peaceful Democratic Blue City of Chicago, 109 people were shot and 19 people killed over the July 4th weekend.
👇This is how it's done 👇
Source:
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/chicago-reels-bloody-july-4-weekend-109-people-shot-19-fatally-rcna160825

As of 2024, Mississippi was the state with the highest gun violence rate per 100,000 residents in the United States, at 29.7 percent, followed by Louisiana, at 28.2 percent. In comparison, Rhode Island had a gun violence rate of 3.1 percent, the lowest out of all the states.