" Jump to content

DLT QR Licence App - English Version?

Hi, Folks.

It was suggested to me to download the DLT QR License App, where I can watch the training video at my leisure. Downloading the app is straightforward, yet it's all in Thai. Does anyone know if I need to search for something else (like a different name) to get the English version? Or is that no longer available?

Thank you in advance.

Stubby 

1 hour ago, Soondae said:

Only English is available on the web site: https://www.dlt-elearning.com  select for foreigner. Takes about an hour then it generates a QR  code to print and give to DLT.

Correct, I just did a few days ago but iy took me 2 hours there is four sections at 3-4 it kept playing twice not sure why? Maybe cause I answer question wrong so sections plays again? 

Then once after Section 3, frozen so I had to sign out and sign back in.

12 hours ago, Stubby said:

Hi, Folks.

It was suggested to me to download the DLT QR License App, where I can watch the training video at my leisure. Downloading the app is straightforward, yet it's all in Thai. Does anyone know if I need to search for something else (like a different name) to get the English version? Or is that no longer available?

Thank you in advance.

Stubby 

I used the DLT e-learning App and there is a version with English subtitles which I used 3 weeks ago to renew my 5 year licence.

The guy in my local DLT office set it up for me.

Try Google, DLT e-learning in English 

Thanks for all your replies, everyone. It makes sense now. I thought that I was probably needed to download a different app with a different name. @Soondae, I already signed up for that site. I thought there might be an option to practice and watch training videos. It seems not. From what I can see, I have to just do the test, but I was hoping to do a little prep in advance. I'm told there are 500 questions in the database, and you get 50 random questions to answer. I hope it's not too difficult. I mean, it's been a zillion years since I had to sit a test for anything.

@alesaldana Thanks for that link. I'll read through the most recent updates later ;) 

I'll post here on my progress, as it may prove useful for others.

Stubby

• Thumbs Up 1

If I remember correctly, during the web based course you are asked 5 questions at the end of each video module, once you enter the correct answers you move onto the next module. I took notes during the videos to help with the questions such as how many meters to allow for stopping at 60km/hr, etc..

45 minutes ago, Soondae said:

If I remember correctly, during the web based course you are asked 5 questions at the end of each video module, once you enter the correct answers you move onto the next module. I took notes during the videos to help with the questions such as how many meters to allow for stopping at 60km/hr, etc..

Thank you, Soomdae. So, it sounds like you can keep trying if you fail, until you pass, which is useful. Someone told me a while back that if you fail, you can't do the test again for another two weeks. It appears they were wrong or misinformed. That would have made it awkward seeing as each residence certificate is only valid for 30 days.