Now that Biden is exiting, isn't it time to look at Trump's mental unfitness for office?

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

Have you heard some of Vance's rants? He wants to light up the Middle East. It will result in decades of warfare and blowback. Trump is dangerous. Biden has supported Israel, but Trump would be an obedient lapdog. 

its a shame American politics cannot just concentrate on domestic affairs, i don't agree with US foreign policies regardless of who is President, unfortunately i think something will happen Iran and Israel will be the instigator, backed of course by the US

On 7/20/2024 at 5:06 PM, Yagoda said:

the the scary thing is the inherent violence of their movement and their total incoherent rage at trump, which is in many cases a symptom of deep seated mental problems. Do normal people run around message boards continually spewing hatred towards 40 million people? No but the anti-trumpers do. What it is is that their little world is going to dissipate. Their world where they can just toss American working class bodies into combat to serve their own pocketbooks. Their world where they can design the schools to groom children for their filthy perverted sexuality. The world where they force normal Americans to kowtow their silliness about race and gender. The world where they control speech, and daily work to undermine the United States of America in support of their Lenninist agenda. The racist world where they judge people by the color of their skin as opposed to their character. The world where they'll rip a full-term baby out of a mother's womb and leave it die at her feet because it's unwanted. The world where they will chop off the genitals of a disturbed teenager to fit their political ideology. 

Personally, I'm proud to be a supporter of our next president, Donald J trump, and look forward to working with my local political people to ensure that his agenda of make America great comes to pass.

Agreed with most of what you wrote except the bit about abortion. I think having the abortion pill and aborting a fetus very early in the pregnancy are sane and realistic options society needs. Ripping a full term baby out of the womb is not abortion, that would be murder. I do believe there is a difference. Conflating the two is like calling illegal aliens, immigrants.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wasabi said:

Agreed with most of what you wrote except the bit about abortion. I think having the abortion pill and aborting a fetus very early in the pregnancy are sane and realistic options society needs. Ripping a full term baby out of the womb is not abortion, that would be murder. I do believe there is a difference. Conflating the two is like calling illegal aliens, immigrants.

12-15 weeks is a good compromise, like Euro countries but hey, Ive already shot my load so leave the decision to others. Waaay down on my priorities.

Personally I think this whole abortion thing is racist anyway. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Well . It's done .

Biden finally stepped down , leaves way to Harris .

That was foreseeable and the right decision .

What happens next , Jingthing will certainly tell us ...

Is Biden still the president?

Yes. Biden’s announcement exclusively pertained to his role as the Democratic candidate in November’s presidential election. It has no bearing on his current role or term as president, which he said he intends to serve out in its entirety. Biden will remain president until his successor is sworn in on January 20, 2025.

Biden endorsed Harris. Does that make her the Democratic nominee?

No. Following his announcement, Biden endorsed Harris, his vice president, to be the Democratic presidential nominee.

https://edition.cnn.com/politics/live-news/biden-trump-election-07-21-24/index.html

Edited by nobodysfriend
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 7/20/2024 at 8:33 PM, frank83628 said:

covid was used to attack Trump, that is so obvious, the states were able to do their own thing, look at cuomo, hightest deaths, how was that trumps fault? he was guided by fraudci at the time.. trump did evertythingnbhe was advised to do, do you remember all the dems saying covid was the flu, pelosi wanting to party in china town after trump blame the lab leak....

that whole thing was the biggest scam in our lifetime, and i hope the truth will come out eventually. 

Yes Covid probably was the biggest scam after events like the World Trade centre followed by the Iraq invasion & I suppose the assassination of JFK was pretty up there as well! Remember JFK was not prepared to commit troops to Vietnam, he did roll back the gold standard, he wanted to normalise relationships with Cuba & Russia etc which did not suit the narrative of those around him including his VP.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, paul1804 said:

Yes Covid probably was the biggest scam after events like the World Trade centre followed by the Iraq invasion & I suppose the assassination of JFK was pretty up there as well! Remember JFK was not prepared to commit troops to Vietnam, he did roll back the gold standard, he wanted to normalise relationships with Cuba & Russia etc which did not suit the narrative of those around him including his VP.

JFK was before my time. perhaps 'recent history' would have been better, but fully agree with you.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

More importantly than whether or not according to your professional psychologist opinion Trump is insane

is to look at how he is actually just a figurehead for puppetry and entertainment. For example look at

how the Trump show serves as a distraction and subterfuge from who is

going to possibly be head of the Treasury Larry effing Fink. What could go wrong with that? Oh nothing, we'll just blame Trump.

Look at who has his puppet hands up Trump's

Vice President JD Vance's butt: Peter Thiel who controls Palantir the surveillance company that knows everything about everyone.

Tgrumps friendliness with Israel will probably end up inspiring a major conflict with iran

And we're just getting started, who else is going to be appointed to trump's cabinet. Its like they said

before, Trump drained the swamp so he could pick his cabinet members from the very bottom of it.

I'm not an anti-Trumper and it is appalling what they have been doing to him the attacks stink to high heaven,

but they just serve as a distraction for the Deep State/Uni Party who are the real psychopaths at the mad tea party.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Gilligan In Drag said:

More importantly than whether or not according to your professional psychologist opinion Trump is insane

is to look at how he is actually just a figurehead for puppetry and entertainment. For example look at

how the Trump show serves as a distraction and subterfuge from who is

going to possibly be head of the Treasury Larry effing Fink. What could go wrong with that? Oh nothing, we'll just blame Trump.

Look at who has his puppet hands up Trump's

Vice President JD Vance's butt: Peter Thiel who controls Palantir the surveillance company that knows everything about everyone.

Tgrumps friendliness with Israel will probably end up inspiring a major conflict with iran

And we're just getting started, who else is going to be appointed to trump's cabinet. Its like they said

before, Trump drained the swamp so he could pick his cabinet members from the very bottom of it.

I'm not an anti-Trumper and it is appalling what they have been doing to him the attacks stink to high heaven,

but they just serve as a distraction for the Deep State/Uni Party who are the real psychopaths at the mad tea party.

For what it’s worth, Palantir doesn’t work the way you apparently think it does.  They don’t know “everything about everyone.”  That’s a common misconception.  

Palantir does not retain data. They make software that is supplied to customers. The customers are the only ones with access to the data.  Anyway, the company was initially founded with money from the CIA, and much of what they do is classified.  Let just say that they make the tools necessary for the government to know everything about everyone.  Palantir now has a commercial side of its business and that segment is growing quickly because the world is waking up to the importance of AI and the use of large language models. They have no real competition and they’ve been working in the space for years. 

Fortunately, Wall Street does not understand the company, so the stock is still “cheap.”   I picked up a bunch in the $6 to $10 range, and lately, it’s been approaching $30, so I’m happy.  

Oh and lets just pretend Kennedy doesn't exist. he would be a great alternative, but Americans

have a blind spot if it isn't republican or democrat, we're like trained pavlovian dogs in that way.

Coke or Pepsi? Burger King or McDonalds? And we'd rather fight than switch dad gum it! In and Out Burger?!

Say what?! Whats wrong with you! Get out of here man! We going to Mac Donalds!

No it won't happen despite Kennedy being an honest and very well informed and experienced

leader already at cleaning up the pollution and problems with corporate capture and corrupt agencies and corporations.

This to do with aour problems in a big way but nobody wants to talk about that. Most people hate kennedy, the hippie needss to get a job with tha mess, grow up already bothering our mega corps with lawsuits. You can get a real education just listening  to a Kennedy interview.

Not so with Trump or Biden, its just bluster and fluff and dishonesty but no matter Americans don't want hear about corporate corruption thats biting the hand that feeds so people like Biden or whoever the Dems want to put up there they'll get away with it so you are left with getting outraged about Trump's character and personal style.

yeah I know you'll just laugh or yell at me go ahead I don't care it doesn't matter

very few will be able to overcome their indoctrination enough to be able to vote for an independent

and one who doesnt constantly lie to them or deflect to fluff-oh and stuff you've heard for decades from presidential candidates, "And with that I'll balance the budget." Yeah right.

So yeah how enthralling, its Trump or Kamala man, but Trumps' freakin Quwazy mahn Krazy Koo Koo and Kamalas a ding dong lights on but no ones home-muh jig  who thinks she freakin Socrates talkin about, "Ya, so whatever is gonna be on the way to becomiiiiiing...becoming who you already are.... .... thats what it is ya know, its just what it is baby like that, and thats alright."  Yeah on the edge of my seat, who's gonna win wow its so significant our lives could change for the better or something doyou think we could handle something like that no.

• Confused 2
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, jas007 said:

For what it’s worth, Palantir doesn’t work the way you apparently think it does.  They don’t know “everything about everyone.”  That’s a common misconception.  

Palantir does not retain data. They make software that is supplied to customers. The customers are the only ones with access to the data.  Anyway, the company was initially founded with money from the CIA, and much of what they do is classified.  Let just say that they make the tools necessary for the government to know everything about everyone.  Palantir now has a commercial side of its business and that segment is growing quickly because the world is waking up to the importance of AI and the use of large language models. They have no real competition and they’ve been working in the space for years. 

Fortunately, Wall Street does not understand the company, so the stock is still “cheap.”   I picked up a bunch in the $6 to $10 range, and lately, it’s been approaching $30, so I’m happy.  

Oh thanks dfor the reassurance about Palantir I feel so much better about having a vice president who owrks for someone who makes his fortune on spying on an dviolating people's privacy. Cheers and I'm done here, 007.

• Haha 2

On 7/19/2024 at 9:05 AM, CharlieKo said:

Hillary still can't accept she lost on 2016, even to this day. That is how deranged the Dems have become. 

Not so.

Link please.

• Thumbs Up 2