Anyone thinking of voting for Trump over Kamala Harris should consider this…

6 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

It was a very hard decision to make. Think about it.

First time in history a president has done this AFTER winning enough delegates to be nominated.

Trump the wannabe dictator isn't even capable of acknowledging an election he lost.

You know he was told to quit because he would lose. I am not a fan of Trump's hyperbole or many of his policies, but Trump/Vance is the best chance of stopping the Ukraine-U.S. war, and that's the most important thing right now. If Kamala or senile Joe had come up with that policy, I would have supported them, but they are warmongers. We must have PEACE - Russia's withdrawal and a neutral Ukraine - that's what will happen in the end, anyway.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, billd766 said:

Thank you for insulting me and millions of other people just because we don't share your opinion of EX president Trump. Adding to the insult you also assume that we are unhinged and incapable of rational thought (and I can only speak for myself though other people may agree with me or not).

You're welcome! I'm just returning the favour.

• Sad 1

Thinking some more......if you want someone who will do absolutely nothing but watch the country rot, vote for Harris. She is a typical do-nothing DEI hire.

If you want change for the country, maybe uncomfortable change, then vote for Trump. For all the naysayers talking about democracy surviving.....just look at how the Dems picked their DEI picks after promising everyone would get a shot? And I do want to point out despite Trump making life uncomfortable for European allies that were free riding on the US taxpayer....but the country actually survived despite COVID. Biden's job creation is a myth caused by doctored figures and COVID people returning to work. Simples. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

31 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Bull.

Before Biden heroically stepped down from the nomination, he baited Biden by challenging him to weekly debates.

What chance do you think Trump will demand weekly debates with Harris?

I'll be surprised if he shows up to even one.

Sounding more like sleepy Joe every day.

Take care.

32 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

You guys are scared now. We can feel it. 

Now that is scary! Maybe better for you to keep those feelings a secret?

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

You are dreaming. There will never be a neutral Ukraine, Putin wants it all. He's already shown any peace accord is not worth the paper it is written on.

Trump will end the Ukraine war by giving Putin everything he wants. He will probably pull out of NATO as well.

You don't seem to understand the concept of genocide, which Stalin started and Putin wants to finish.

War is not a dream. It is a nightmare. It will end by negotiation - wait and see. As for Trump/Harris let's see.

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

Do you follow the news?

Trump is running to stay out of prison and to avoid dying in jail.

If he loses, he will almost definitely be convicted of serious felonies carrying long prison sentences.

If he's elected, he can erase all of that.

From a personal POV, his motivation is understandable.

But preserving the U.S. as a democracy rather than a maga fascist dictatorship Trumps one man's struggles which he brought upon himself entirely with CRIMINAL behavior.

Do YOU? The only reason he has these cases is that he's running for POTUS. Wake up!

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

18 minutes ago, billd766 said:

What favour have I ever done for you?

You're a bit slow on the uptake. The insults each party throws at each other. Just so you know, I'm Australian with no horse in the race.

• Sad 1

Just now, Neeranam said:

Not true, he has more money than he could ever want. 

He would rather be playing golf. Imagine if you were in your 70s and owned some of the best golf courses in the world, two even in the home of golf, Scotland. If you were selfish, you'd erm play golf and relax. Trump has a genuine need to MAGA and to stop the corrupt war machine. 

Of course he wants to play golf. His company makes $800,000 from accommodating his Secret Service detail each time he does.

He does not own some of the best golf courses in the world. Carnoustie, St. Andrews Old, Pine Valley, Pebble Beach and Oakmont are rated the best. They would not have him as a member at any price, it's well known he cheats at golf.

None of his golf courses host any PGA events, because the PGA withdrew from any associations with anything owned by Trump as detrimental to their brand.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Of course he wants to play golf. His company makes $800,000 from accommodating his Secret Service detail each time he does.

He does not own some of the best golf courses in the world. Carnoustie, St. Andrews Old, Pine Valley, Pebble Beach and Oakmont are rated the best. They would not have him as a member at any price, it's well known he cheats at golf.

None of his golf courses host any PGA events, because the PGA withdrew from any associations with anything owned by Trump as detrimental to their brand.

He is on X 24/7 now spamming his followers with hate, dissapointment and will sue the Dems for all his money spent on the campaign to win over Joe, and now had to start all over again

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

You are dreaming. There will never be a neutral Ukraine, Putin wants it all. He's already shown any peace accord is not worth the paper it is written on.

Trump will end the Ukraine war by giving Putin everything he wants. He will probably pull out of NATO as well.

You don't seem to understand the concept of genocide, which Stalin started and Putin wants to finish.

And you call others dreamers. Hopeless.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, BobBKK said:

You know he was told to quit because he would lose. I am not a fan of Trump's hyperbole or many of his policies, but Trump/Vance is the best chance of stopping the Ukraine-U.S. war, and that's the most important thing right now. If Kamala or senile Joe had come up with that policy, I would have supported them, but they are warmongers. We must have PEACE - Russia's withdrawal and a neutral Ukraine - that's what will happen in the end, anyway.

What policy do trump/vance have for Russia to cease attacking and pull out of Ukraine? trump keeps claiming, without any substance whatsoever, he can reach a peace agreement in one day; other than Ukraine surrendering what else is on the table?

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

IF that happens China will take Taiwan and WW III is here. China think weak US is ripe to pick.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jesimps said:

The far left trying to influence the US election on an expat forum, beats me why they ever leave The States. They even gather to plot in Democrats Abroad groups. You'd think that somewhere like Thailand expats would just relax and enjoy the sun. 

What's your definition of "far left".

4 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Here is what Trump has done for America!: Only 13 Presidents failed to get re-elected. Only 5 Presidents failed to win the popular vote. Only 4 Presidents have been impeached or resigned. Only 1 President has ever been criminally indicted. And only ONE President has done ALL FOUR. -

DJT didn't lower taxes (He deferred them) -

He didn't get Americans that healthcare coverage -

He did not unite the USA, he divided it -

He didn't lower prescription drug prices -

He didn't get roads or bridges built He didn't decrease the deficit -

He didn't end the opioid crisis -

He made over 250 visits to his golf clubs costing us taxpayers $150 million -

He didn't revive the coal industry -

He didn't make covid-19 'disappear' He didn't make Mexico pay for the wall 

He is ranked the worst President in history 

He added $2 Billion a month in tariff costs to the American consumer

He has a net-negative jobs creations for his administration 

He decreased corporate taxes, passing the tax burden to the workers 

He added $ 7.8 Trillion to the deficit - a full 25% of the total deficit 

He incited an insurrection against our government 

He is the only president to never achieve 50% approval. 

He didn't put "America first" and he sure didn't "Drain the Swamp... 

He left office with the worst job numbers of any President since the Great Depression with a net job loss over his term 

He is the first former president to be a CONVICTED FELON (34 times). 

The presidency is very much about character. Trump is a lowlife convicted felon.

I can make a laundry list like that one Biden or pretty much any politician with perhaps that handful who actually have morals and the interests of the American people before themselves. 

And come on Mike - really.  How many politicians care about the American people first as opposed to 1. Themselves and their own power and pocketbook, 2) their corporate sponsors who provide the PAC and Super-PAC funding which keeps them in power and then the insider trades which makes them millionaires on a Congressional salary, and 3) their foreign sponsors who provide PAC and Super-PAC funding which keeps them in power so they can transfer the wealth of America to weapons manufacturers and send those countries shiitloads of foreign aid which in turn gets kicked back as dark crypto funds, offshore accounts, and the same corporate handouts for the family's "brother-in-laws" and connected friends.  And whether Democrat or Republican - they all do it.
99% of politicians lie, have no moral backbone, care less about Americans or America, and only have one goal - stay in power at any cost. 

And at the end of the day everybody hates everyone: foreign and domestic.  Which will basically end in a pile of ashes: regionally or globally or both - unless people begin to start talking, negotiating their differences, and seeking common ground.  I was 10 years old during the Cuban missile crisis.  I lived on a Strategic Air Command (SAC) airbase.  We were ground zero and knew it.  I old man was an AF pilot and even at that young age I understood the gravity of the situation.
Now - hell, things are worse both globally and domestically then they ever were i 1962.  And given the fact that everyone hates everyone else and no one gives an inch.  That bodes not well for the future of anyone.

In the meanwhile?  Let the hate-fest continue unabated.  What a cluster-foxtrot the world is currently in. 

:angry: "But Trump is Hilter! So's Putin and Xi and they all need to be taught a lesson! "

And there ya'll have it.  <BOOM>

• Confused 1

13 hours ago, Jingthing said:

If he thinks debating will hurt him he'll find a way to not do it and blame Harris for it.

Of course he's desperate to win.

Yeah, look how much the last one hurt him. 

I think Trump should invite Kamala to debate, with all the same rules, but on Fox with Megyn and Tucker as moderators. 

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

5 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

And obviously we will all be relived if Trump is in charge of those. What could possibly go wrong?

What went wrong for the four years he was in charge? 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

Do you follow the news?

Trump is running to stay out of prison and to avoid dying in jail.

If he loses, he will almost definitely be convicted of serious felonies carrying long prison sentences.

If he's elected, he can erase all of that.

From a personal POV, his motivation is understandable.

But preserving the U.S. as a democracy rather than a maga fascist dictatorship Trumps one man's struggles which he brought upon himself entirely with CRIMINAL behavior.

I really don't know what to say if you truly believe this.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, GypsyT said:

What Joe should do NOW is to quit. Harris would be The Prez instantly! The first woman in the US.

He was unfit to be president 4 years ago, so why quit now?

Harris is seemingly Asian and African American, maybe related to Tiger Woods.