Manchester Armed Policeman Suspended After Video of Man being Kicked in Head

Social Media

8 hours ago, Baht Simpson said:

Couldn't help yourself could you?

The truth is just one of those things that once you've seen it, you just can't unsee it.

Gaslighting from the left is no longer working. 

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Would suggest him not drawing and using his gun would be evidence of his suitability to carry it.

I know there’s video footage, but don’t get carried away with yourself, it’s not some US cop show.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1

Yep now that the new footage has been released its totally understandable why this policeman went overboard, he was next to his female partner that had just been beaten up with nose broken. The thug viciously lashed into her and other officers. Scum and I hope they serve time in prison for this.

There are 3 separate incidents that led up to this..................

Greater Manchester Police has opened a public portal for more footage and it is appealing for witnesses to three incidents.

The first is “an altercation between passengers” from Qatar Airways flight QR023 that arrived at 7.20pm, which they said may have taken place on the flight or T2 baggage hall.

There was then a “violent altercation involving members of the public” in T2 at about 8.22pm, GMP said.

At 8.28pm at the terminal’s car park pay point area three police officers were assaulted and left with head injuries including a broken nose, it added.

After Manchester Evening News published the latest footage, Mayor of Greater Manchester Andy Burnham said in a statement: “As I said on Thursday, this is a complicated situation with two sides to it.

“It is why I urged people not to rush to judgment.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/manchester-evening-news-greater-manchester-police-manchester-airport-greater-manchester-mayor-b2587060.html

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

17 minutes ago, mikeymike100 said:

Of course it matters, having now see what actually did happen, I can totally understand why the cop did what he did!

Now after seeing more video from the altercation, the cop deserves a medal and promotion!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mikeymike100 said:

Of course it matters, having now see what actually did happen, I can totally understand why the cop did what he did!

I totally understand. But he is a professional, he went too far. The guy deserved it, totally, but that's no justification.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 2

9 hours ago, JonnyF said:

The truth is just one of those things that once you've seen it, you just can't unsee it.

Gaslighting from the left is no longer working. 

You join a thread about police and Muslims having an altercation and immediately link it to Pride, which has got nothing to do with it. This says much about you doesn't it? Rather pathetic to accuse others of gaslighting. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

On 7/26/2024 at 3:34 AM, Social Media said:

"f*** the police" and "Allahu Akbar [God is greatest]."

Quite worrying, given that the UK police are some of the most regulated and least racist.  One has to wonder what the end game is for the people fomenting racial tension.  

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

If you don't live in the UK you can only guess the problems we have to put up with the Muslims here in the UK.  They demand Muslim only Schools with Muslim teachers, they demand all Christian nativity plays banned as it offends them, they demand al halal meat in Supermarkets some areas are wanting Sharia Law. 

That isn't true, Muslims do not "demand" any of those things at all 

• Confused 4

Even if you raise an English flag up in your home you will be told you cannot because it could offend other religious groups. Tommy Robinson stood and filmed a Court case where a muslim was in court for grooming kids he was arrested and jailed.

Three years ago, on 25 March 2021, a teacher from Batley Grammar School (BGS) in West Yorkshire was forced into hiding after a religious studies class he gave led to protests from Muslim parents and to death threats. Today, that incident has been largely forgotten.31 Mar 2024

Edited by BarraMarra
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Do you live here Nick ???.  I will post some of these incidents if you wish Nick. Why would i post these if it wasn't true ??. 

I am in the UK now, please do post some links to back up your claims 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Even if you raise an English flag up in your home you will be told you cannot because it could offend other religious groups. Tommy Robinson stood and filmed a Court case where a muslim was in court for grooming kids he was arrested and jailed.

Again, not true .

You can put the English flag in your home and anywhere else you want to put it .

Tommy was arrested for contempt of Court , his actions outside the Courts would have gotton the case dismissed and the Muslims would have walked free 

• Agree 1

25 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Again, not true .

You can put the English flag in your home and anywhere else you want to put it .

Tommy was arrested for contempt of Court , his actions outside the Courts would have gotton the case dismissed and the Muslims would have walked free 

I'm not arguing with you Nick you believe what you want.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

I'm not arguing with you Nick you believe what you want.

Well, denying facts is your option then.

• Like 1