Manchester Armed Policeman Suspended After Video of Man being Kicked in Head

Social Media

17 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Some people do need to be taught a lesson 

Never. Sick to think that some condone extrajudicial punishment by this policemans behaviour.

The judicial system and courts are there to maintain law and order and mete out punishment fitting the crime.

From AP

''UK police officer suspended after video appears to show a man being kicked in head''

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BarraMarra said:

Even if you raise an English flag up in your home you will be told you cannot because it could offend other religious groups. Tommy Robinson stood and filmed a Court case where a muslim was in court for grooming kids he was arrested and jailed.

I'll settle for a link to these claims.

And yes, Yaxley-lennon was arrested, that was in order to prevent a mistrial. Looking at the result of the court case you should be happy with that?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stevenl said:

I'll settle for a link to these claims.

And yes, Yaxley-lennon was arrested, that was in order to prevent a mistrial. Looking at the result of the court case you should be happy with that?

The defendants were already found guilty when he was recording so there was no chance of mistrial.  Ask yourself this:  How many journalists do you think have been found in contempt of court for "possibly" causing a mistrial and how many have been given a 9 month sentence in a category A prison for doing so?  Lots of journalists have found themselves in the same position and have been given fines e.g https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-18350615 , but none have been sent to jail for this, and being sent to the same prison as rapist and murderers for a 'contempt of court' charge is absolutely ridiculous.  

The law is not applied evenly in the UK and the state has a real problem with white working class individuals speaking their minds.   People on the left are more upset that Robinson is talking about asian grooming gangs raping children than the fact that asian grooming gangs were raping children, and were allowed to do with impunity so because the police, politicians, mainstream journalists (mostly) are too scared to act.   

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, stevenl said:

Well, denying facts is your option then.

Facts? Factual events happened at Batley Grammar Steven parents of the Muslim pupils turned up blocking the School entrance demanding the head resigns he then received Death threats forcing him to go into hiding with his wife and kids. Am i making this up ?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, James105 said:

The defendants were already found guilty when he was recording so there was no chance of mistrial.  Ask yourself this:  How many journalists do you think have been found in contempt of court for "possibly" causing a mistrial and how many have been given a 9 month sentence in a category A prison for doing so?  Lots of journalists have found themselves in the same position and have been given fines e.g https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-18350615 , but none have been sent to jail for this, and being sent to the same prison as rapist and murderers for a 'contempt of court' charge is absolutely ridiculous.  

The law is not applied evenly in the UK and the state has a real problem with white working class individuals speaking their minds.   People on the left are more upset that Robinson is talking about asian grooming gangs raping children than the fact that asian grooming gangs were raping children, and were allowed to do with impunity so because the police, politicians, mainstream journalists (mostly) are too scared to act.   

In one James .

23 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Facts? Factual events happened at Batley Grammar Steven parents of the Muslim pupils turned up blocking the School entrance demanding the head resigns he then received Death threats forcing him to go into hiding with his wife and kids. Am i making this up ?

Claims without backup. You were asked for kinks to just a few of your claims. Nothing forthcoming from you, but you're still requesting a response.

It doesn't work that way, backup your claims first.

• Confused 4

2 hours ago, stevenl said:

Well, denying facts is your option then.

I take it you can read English Steven? I gave you an incident that occurred yet. you still deny this happened. its a link i provided_117719547_mediaitem117719546.jpg.webp.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, BarraMarra said:

I take it you can read English Steven? I gave you an incident that occurred yet. you still deny this happened. its a link i provided_117719547_mediaitem117719546.jpg.webp.

This link is from the BBC News.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CallumWK said:

Thanks, at the time I wrote my comment, I don't believe this video was available.

After watching it I am amazed the cop showed so much restraint in only kicking the guy after he had attacked at least one female officer so viciously, lucky for the thug he didn't shoot him!

• Thumbs Up 1

53 minutes ago, James105 said:

Reporting restrictions had been put in place because some of the defendants had other trials coming up in the future and reporting on the case would jeopardise the future trials ,

Reporting restrictions were put in place until ALL the Court cases were over .

Tommy was jailed for contempt of Court

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

^ That isn't what you claimed though . 

You haven't posted links to back up your claims 

16 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Again no link and nothing to do with the 'facts' for which a link was requested.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, retarius said:

IMHO the cop should be charged with attempted murder. The kick is gross assault, the stamp is attempted murder. No excuses. 

Did you watch the video leading up to the kick? The thug in blue viciously attacked at least one female officer and broke her nose, all three cops had to go hospital!

The cop showed amazing restraint, considering he was armed!

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, mikeymike100 said:

Of course it matters, having now see what actually did happen, I can totally understand why the cop did what he did!

It does NOT matter what went on before. The police officer completely lost control of his temper and his emotions and IMHO is not fit to be a police officer, let alone a member of an armed response unit.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

On 7/27/2024 at 5:01 AM, DonniePeverley said:

The point being they don't mind the violence now, until they are innocently standing someplace and get attacked by those who are meant to protect us

And where does breaking a police woman's nose fit in to this scene 🤔?

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, retarius said:

IMHO the cop should be charged with attempted murder. The kick is gross assault, the stamp is attempted murder. No excuses. 

And the one who did this ? Also attempted murder ?

IMG-20240727-WA0000.jpg.3910d2e63c428e22f838e57b6e55ade3.jpg

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, retarius said:

You would..........:coffee1:

It's notable that the first video that shows the police kicking and stomping on "victims" has been all over mainstream media, in its entirety, whereas the 'prequel' video that shows these thugs assaulting the police first seems to be having a much harder time getting airplay outside social media.

Anyone else loving the media's double standard here.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

It's notable that the first video that shows the police kicking and stomping on "victims" has been all over mainstream media, in its entirety, whereas the 'prequel' video that shows these thugs assaulting the police first seems to be having a much harder time getting airplay outside social media.

Anyone else loving the media's double standard here.

I've seen it on traditional media. Disagree with your assessment.

2 hours ago, mikeymike100 said:

Did you watch the video leading up to the kick? The thug in blue viciously attacked at least one female officer and broke her nose, all three cops had to go hospital!

The cop showed amazing restraint, considering he was armed!

An attack on armed police at an airport is a terrorist attack, he's lucky a bit of a kick is all he got. These thugs should go to jail and the copper get a commendation

Edited by proton
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1