Trump to scared for debate with Harris

3 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

That acronym could stand for alot of other things. Trump deceives his supporters. Trump doesn't stand up to strutiny. 

One could also say you're trying to deceive his supporters. 

Some troll posts and replies have been removed:

Respectful engagement is key. Posts with derogatory nicknames, intentional misspellings or personal remarks will be removed. Spell names correctly for all sides of the debate.

9 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

That acronym could stand for alot of other things. Trump deceives his supporters. Trump doesn't stand up to strutiny. 

One could say the same about Ms. Harris, pretending to be black when her family photos show everyone dressed up in sari's.

I've never encountered any honest politicians, they all lie!

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, newbee2022 said:

She's witty, intelligent, analytical, eloquent....and he? Spluttering gibberish

3 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

He does not do well against smart and accomplished women

No one, ever, said these things about that cackling lightweight previously.  Never.  

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

One could say the same about Ms. Harris, pretending to be black when her family photos show everyone dressed up in sari's.

Her mother is Indian. Think about it for a few minutes. JHC. 

Trump is a weak, old man who is cognitively impaired, doesn't know where he is most of the time, and can't talk without a teleprompter, and routinely poops his pants in public, and lies.
Oh wait - that's Biden...never mind.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, connda said:

Trump is a weak, old man who is cognitively impaired, doesn't know where he is most of the time, and can't talk without a teleprompter, and routinely poops his pants in public, and lies.
Oh wait - that's Biden...never mind.

photo_2024-07-24_04-18-41.jpg.22613faadb08e80f0e62aafc448ec652.jpg
Political cartoon compliments of Bob Moran

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

It should be pointed out that the title of this thread is fake news and an attempt at gaslighting by the OP, creating another excuse to vent on Trump. Harris is campaigning the narrative that Trump is scared, and of course, all the Trump haters immediately get on board.

Here's a report on the subject by the Democratic Party's own media outlet: 

CNN — 

"After Vice President Kamala Harris accused former President Donald Trump of “backpedaling” on a debate, the Trump campaign said Thursday it would not commit to any future debates until the Democratic Party formally chooses a nominee.

Steven Cheung, Trump’s campaign communications director, said in a statement late Thursday that it “would be inappropriate to schedule things with Harris because Democrats very well could still change their minds,” since Harris is only the party’s presumptive nominee."

Edited by JensenZ
  • Thumbs Up 1

Trump campaign says it won’t commit to Harris debate until she’s confirmed as nominee
-CNN

The Democrat Convention is Aug 19 - 22.  Harris is not officially nominated.  I have no doubt that Trump will debate whomever wins the nomination at the DNC Convention.

The Leftist Commies and Maxists have their cart before their horse.  Trump IS the RNC nominee.  The DNC doesn't have an official nominee until the Convention is convened.  Harris is the prospective nominee but that could change by this time next month. 

:

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, bubblegum said:
4 hours ago, nobodysfriend said:

Link ...?

Try turning on your TV or read a newspaper.

You should try turning on a channel or reading a newspaper that reports accurately.   

Trump has not "bowed out" of a debate with Harris, he has simply refused to commit to any general election debates until after Democrats decide on their nominee at the convention.  Your term "bows out" suggests that there has been a previously confirmed debate between the two...there hasn't.

Edited by Liverpool Lou

3 hours ago, chilli42 said:

If I were Trump I would wait until the cards are in the table before I consider debating anyone.

Why? He didn't wait before debating Biden.

• Agree 2

22 minutes ago, connda said:

Trump campaign says it won’t commit to Harris debate until she’s confirmed as nominee
-CNN

The Democrat Convention is Aug 19 - 22.  Harris is not officially nominated.  I have no doubt that Trump will debate whomever wins the nomination at the DNC Convention.

The Leftist Commies and Maxists have their cart before their horse.  Trump IS the RNC nominee.  The DNC doesn't have an official nominee until the Convention is convened.  Harris is the prospective nominee but that could change by this time next month. 

:

Biden wasn't officially nominated when Trump debated him?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, connda said:

-CNN

Tell me then why he debated Biden?

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, JensenZ said:

That's right because Biden was the confirmed presidential candidate long before the debate. Harris is yet to be confirmed.

3 minutes ago, JensenZ said:

That's right because Biden was the confirmed presidential candidate long before the debate. Harris is yet to be confirmed.

Thought he was only the presumptive nominee.....might be wrong.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Thought he was only the presumptive nominee.....might be wrong.

Yes, maybe you're right. They aren't confirmed until the DNC vote? Maybe at that time, everyone was confident Biden was the candidate.

Edited by JensenZ
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, newbee2022 said:

Of course he is. She's witty, intelligent, analytical, eloquent....and he? Spluttering gibberish🥱

She's not really. She's just another politician that can string a few words together. Being on the left and of that persuasion gives big ground on a right leaning hot blooded straight white male no matter what they say. Trump is a complete tosspot and he would have possibly put her in her place in the 1980s (when he did speak quite well), but, now, to what end? Whatever he says will be put down as misogynist, fascist, racist, far right, mansplaining, <insert other adjective> blah blah.

If she were president--as much as Trump wouldn't--she would not fix things in America unfortunately. 

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

I've never encountered any honest politicians, they all lie!

Perhaps you have not been doing enough reading? Her father was from Jamaica. Not sure what you would label that. So what if they embraced their Indian ethnicity and culture? You have an issue with that? 

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

Quite wrong. The rest of the world watched the chaos of Trump's presidency. There was a huge sigh of relief when he lost after one term.

You're joking, surely? Leaders of democratic countries saw Trump sucking up to dictators, and trashing relationships with them. Higher esteem my aching butt.

Really... Facts are as I said I'm afraid my friend... But I await any facts to show otherwise... 

Lol, obviously past US administrations over the years have never sucked up to dictators... Do you know your history? Please...

It's how business works anyway

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

How much more can they possibly be deceived? 

I can see you're doing your best to make people believe that, by being quite active in all these threads.

• Sad 1