President Kamala Harris

4 minutes ago, bangadang said:

It seems you are unaware of the ABC employee affidavit. Whether it is true or not is unknown, but we will see if the tapped recordings come to light.

Please do not call a fellow poster a liar. It is an ad hominem attack and pejorative, and I'm shocked you would speak like that on a public debate forum. I hope it's not always like this on here.

I did NOT call you a LIAR. Again STOP LYING.

24 minutes ago, bangadang said:

It seems you are unaware of the ABC employee affidavit. Whether it is true or not is unknown, but we will see if the tapped recordings come to light.

Please do not call a fellow poster a liar. It is an ad hominem attack and pejorative, and I'm shocked you would speak like that on a public debate forum. I hope it's not always like this on here.

You mean this?

Viral image of ABC News debate memo is a fabrication | Fact check (usatoday.com)

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Of course it's a troll. 

But you are not aware of it. An affidavit has been submitted, and tapes are alleged to exist—I don't know, nor do you.

I say, "Wait and see," You say, "Of course, it's a troll". I'm 50/50. I don't know, but have an open mind.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, bangadang said:

But you are not aware of it. An affidavit has been submitted, and tapes are alleged to exist—I don't know, nor do you.

I say, "Wait and see," You say, "Of course, it's a troll". I'm 50/50. I don't know, but have an open mind.

Post your source. No doubt some maga B.S.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Just now, Jingthing said:

Post your source. No doubt some maga B.S.

You are being so rude and nasty that I am at a loss for words. This forum is toxic to newcomers, so I am not doing your research for you. We will wait and see if anything comes of it. Have a nice day, although I doubt you know how.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, bangadang said:

While slightly different in grammatical structure, both phrases convey the same accusation that someone is not being truthful.

Another insult? What's wrong with you?

You're completely wrong.

It's shocking that a teacher could be so ignorant on such a basic matter.

I don't believe you are really a qualified teacher. Maybe some kind of TEFL deal. 

I could give you thousands of examples.

Let's say you have a child who has stolen a candy bar.

He has stolen.

That is not the same thing as calling him a thief.

Duh. 

• Confused 2

3 minutes ago, bangadang said:

You are being so rude and nasty that I am at a loss for words. This forum is toxic to newcomers, so I am not doing your research for you. We will wait and see if anything comes of it. Have a nice day, although I doubt you know how.

OK fine mate.

I just did.

You're spreading obvious maga fascist disinformation. As I suspected. Shame on you.

As engaging with you is so incredibly toxic and a waste of time, I will happily exit from doing so.

BYE. 

Fact Check: Did an ABC Whistleblower Affidavit Say the Presidential Debate Was Rigged? | AllSides

Summary from the AllSides News Team

Screenshots of an affidavit by a supposed "ABC News whistleblower" swept X over the weekend after being shared by right-wing politicians and commentators. The affidavit appears to be fabricated.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

19 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

You're completely wrong.

It's shocking that a teacher could be so ignorant on such a basic matter.

I don't believe you are really a qualified teacher. Maybe some kind of TEFL deal.

What's wrong with teaching English?

Even in Thailand you need a temporary permit to teach from the Ministry of Education until you get your full teacher's license from them.

I haven't met many teacher's working illegally in the school system here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Right, they waited until Biden got in office to jack up the prices. Why, because they know their taxes are going up? You know who pays corporate taxes don't you? The consumer, and they disproportionality hurt the poor. 

In any event, Thailand: 

128 oz orange juice: $18.02

18 oz Cheerios: $19.94

1 lb. Bologna: $9.66

1 gal. Milk: $5.66

Juice.jpg.63722aeaa3dadaa1274b92d84abdc697.jpgCheerios.jpg.74568d262ce7fdba0107ab1cb5ae3951.jpgBologna.jpg.08b4377fd5af33cd3e85c7cd237bfbca.jpgMilk.jpg.a0f1117a062eae10b8af1fbbc2606c1a.jpg

Products that Thai people do not buy and have limited access to. Especially milk, most Asians are lactose intolerant.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, bangadang said:

You are being so rude and nasty that I am at a loss for words. This forum is toxic to newcomers,

Don't be put off by persons such as @Jingthing  who have a hard time acknowledging that anyone could have a different view to themself and that they are sometimes wrong  and almost always have to have the last word..its par for the course of internet "discussion forums"  just keep on posting your views

33 minutes ago, bangadang said:

Yes, calling someone a liar is the same as saying they are lying.

Makes perfect sense to me  what else could it mean.

calling someone a liar means they are telling the truth !!!! ???

as in

War is Peace, Freedom is slavery and Ignorance is Strength.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, FruitPudding said:

What's wrong with teaching English?

Even in Thailand you need a temporary permit to teach from the Ministry of Education until you get your full teacher's license from them.

I haven't met many teacher's working illegally in the school system here.

Nothing wrong with teaching English.

But someone who doesn't know the difference between accusing a person of doing an action -- lying -- and labelling that person a liar has very suspect qualifications for that role.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, johng said:

Don't be put off by persons such as @Jingthing  who have a hard time acknowledging that anyone could have a different view to themself and that they are sometimes wrong  and almost always have to have the last word..its par for the course of internet "discussion forums"  just keep on posting your views

Makes perfect sense to me  what else could it mean.

calling someone a liar means they are telling the truth !!!! ???

as in

War is Peace, Freedom is slavery and Ignorance is Strength.

Who called anyone a liar here? Certainly not me. 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Nothing wrong with teaching English.

But someone who doesn't know the difference between accusing a person of doing an action -- lying -- and labelling that person a liar has very suspect qualifications for that role.

But if you say someone is a liar then you must have suspected them of lying about something. 

Can you tell me the difference between the two?

I'll wait. 😆 

• Love It 1

We all know now that she has no plan at all, she's just parroting the same word salad over and over again.

I would think that politico is an unbiased source, but of course the lefties on this forum will now deny that.

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/09/17/kamala-harris-interview-nabj-00179695

Harris refuses to veer off script in her second high-profile interview

PHILADELPHIA — Kamala Harris largely stuck to her script during an interview Tuesday with a panel of National Association of Black Journalists members, carefully parrying questions about hot-button issues like the war in Gaza, reparations and other critical election topics.

It was the vice president’s second high-profile national media interview since announcing her presidential run, and though she spoke passionately at times about abortion rights and other policies, she did not break much ground or stray far from her talking points during the near hour-long conversation.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1