French Olympics - The Last Supper

First of all I'm an atheist, but at the opening ceremony they had a bunch of transvestites reenacting The Last Supper with Jesus being a fat trans woman.

Why didn't they mock Islam the same way? 

• Like 1

Apparently was a shambles with the Olympic flag being hoisted upside down, as well as this spectacle.

20240727_074718.jpg.4aa10bd5ea948a1af5887ffb9ceed76e.jpg

Edited by roo860
  • Love It 1

23 hours ago, Celsius said:

First of all I'm an atheist, but at the opening ceremony they had a bunch of transvestites reenacting The Last Supper with Jesus being a fat trans woman.

Atheist also, and even I find that offensive.   I don't watch sports, especially the olympics, but I think I would boycott any sponsor of the olympics on principle, if they didn't publicly condemn that silliness.

The new woke world of acceptance seem to be filled with hate, from the folks that think they are oppressed and want to be accepted.   They really are their own worst enemy.

Edited by KhunLA

Total nonsense.

An insult to all the athletes and people involved in this great event.

it's not about religion or men dressed up as women.

Shame on you France.

Edited by rocketboy2

On 7/27/2024 at 7:50 AM, Celsius said:

Christianity, thankfully, is a tolerant religion.

Westerners are very good at pretending to be blind and deaf so that their prosperity is not harmed and they call it tolerance. On the contrary, it is proof of the level of slavery that was started centuries ago. If you were attached to your spiritual values instead of prosperity, this disgrace would not be happening today!  

Freedom of thought when Islam is attacked, overly offensive when Christianity is attacked. This is how cheap people are. That is why we have masters. That is why WE ARE GOY. 

LONG LIVE THE LORD!

• Sad 1

53 minutes ago, CashMoon said:

Westerners are very good at pretending to be blind and deaf so that their prosperity is not harmed and they call it tolerance. On the contrary, it is proof of the level of slavery that was started centuries ago. If you were attached to your spiritual values instead of prosperity, this disgrace would not be happening today!  

Freedom of thought when Islam is attacked, overly offensive when Christianity is attacked. This is how cheap people are. That is why we have masters. That is why WE ARE GOY. 

LONG LIVE THE LORD!

Translation please.

I don't speak tin foil. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, OJAS said:

And things got worse:

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/cmj2r1403jpo

Didn't realise that the organisers had employed Joe Biden to announce the teams!

The Koreans LOVE to wave those tiny flags of Korea, wherever they go.

Therefore, how could anyone have confused them for anyone else.

I detest flag wavers, though....so....if the announcer got them mixed up with their brothers to the north, then...

No harm done.

image.png.9f9bd8fbd186b9b07290fce1a167e753.png

Edited by GammaGlobulin

51 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Translation please.

I don't speak tin foil. 

Surely you know only what is convenient for you. For what does not suit you, you continue to play 3 monkeys. 

3 minutes ago, CashMoon said:

Surely you know only what is convenient for you. For what does not suit you, you continue to play 3 monkeys. 

Uh huh.

So what does

That is why WE ARE GOY. 

mean?

On 7/28/2024 at 7:50 PM, brewsterbudgen said:

Christianity, thankfully, is a tolerant religion.

Well, since it stopped burning people at the stake it is.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/27/2024 at 7:50 AM, Celsius said:

Think you'll find it was mocking the idiots (inc Trump jumping on the Christian band wagon) who thought it was the last supper when in fact it was depicting something completely different related the Greek god of wine Dionysus.