What do you use for contraception?

5 hours ago, Dogmatix said:

The bit of sheep’s intestine the haggis comes wrapped in makes an excellent, low cost re-usable traditional style condom.

So I've found this in the freezer what bit do I use and is that after I microwave it!

20240805_052226.jpg

• Love It 1

In the book "Eat, Love, Pray," Elizabeth Gilbert becomes acquainted with a local woman who specialized in fertility issues in Bali. The woman said that invariably Indonesian men would refuse to accept any responsibility for the inability to conceive even when it was clearly their fault. To solve the problem, she would turn to the local motorcycle taxi drivers and usually the woman was happy to oblige so long as she could conceive a baby.

• Thumbs Up 1

As a Roman Catholic, nothing of course.  I did hear that the Pope was about to agree to a proposal, supported by several Cardinals, to allow Roman Catholics to use contraception, but the proposer withdrew at the last minute.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Homburg said:

As a Roman Catholic, nothing of course.  I did hear that the Pope was about to agree to a proposal, supported by several Cardinals, to allow Roman Catholics to use contraception, but the proposer withdrew at the last minute.

The rhytym method is approved. It's actually quite effective if you follow the guidelines: chart temperature monthly, avoid sex while ovulating as well as a week before and a week after. That gives you about a two week window for binge sex and since anything but straight intercourse is forbidden, each session shouldn't take that long.

• Haha 1

On 8/1/2024 at 6:21 PM, novacova said:

Haven’t known of any adults having such a conversation outside of their personal relationships, the last time was in high school back in the adolescent days way back when. It never occurred to me that adolescents were asking for advice here…

But TIT.

13 hours ago, Purdey said:

Condoms help not only to prevent pregnancy but STDs too. Just read that Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) injections twice a year are 99% effective at preventing HIV but I guess it's not everyone's choice.

They might prevent pregnancy but in my experience prevent anything else happening.

Pass

On 8/5/2024 at 7:39 AM, Celsius said:

Another proof that every old man that comes to Thailand is a virgin.

I read that it was every old man that comes to Thailand marries his virgin wife.