Realistically speaking, do you think Trump will last till November?

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

Well, you could start by going after the billionaires who pay derisory amounts of tax. Trump is a standout, how much tax has he paid on his purported wealth of $5 billion? Or Murdoch?

That's probably a side issue. Where America has to increase expenditure is in re-inventing the manufacturing industries it exported to Asia, and refurbishing its decaying infrastructure. Both create jobs, and hence more revenue.

For example, China has thousands of kilometres of high speed rail track criss-crossing the entire country. Plus Tibet. Little Japan has 3000 km. America has less than 500 km.

America relies on road transport and air. Poor economics.

You are going to have to spend more before you can spend less, if you want to get anywhere.

My first sentence was a rebuttal of your "summer of love" comment.

1) How much revenue will your "billionaires" talking point deliver?   Using IRS data, which you can find on IRS.gov.  The total taxable income of over 10 million dollars is 1.4 trillion.   The term "billionaires" measures net worth, not income.  

2) As I said before, the US is currently spending 23% of the GDP, which is unsustainable. The highest income the US has collected since WW2 has not exceeded 20% of the GDP, no matter the tax rate. 

3) What about high-speed rail? 

4) The US is a large country. 

5) This is a dumb take.  The National debt has exceeded 35 trillion. 

6) The left-wing summer of love caused billions in damage and many deaths.  

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, susanlea said:

Why would a retired guy on the pension care about Trump? 

I have a sense of right and wrong, it's quite obvious you don't.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I have a sense of right and wrong, it's quite obvious you don't.

I think you are kidding yourself. A smart guy your age would be eating wagyu and not care one bit. Only been 500,000 anti Trump topics. Everyone as dumb as the previous one.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

16 minutes ago, TedG said:

1) How much revenue will your "billionaires" talking point deliver?   Using IRS data, which you can find on IRS.gov.  The total taxable income of over 10 million dollars is 1.4 trillion.   The term "billionaires" measures net worth, not income.  

2) As I said before, the US is currently spending 23% of the GDP, which is unsustainable. The highest income the US has collected since WW2 has not exceeded 20% of the GDP, no matter the tax rate. 

3) What about high-speed rail? 

4) The US is a large country. 

5) This is a dumb take.  The National debt has exceeded 35 trillion. 

6) The left-wing summer of love caused billions in damage and many deaths.  

America moves people by road and air. It's economically and environmentally unsustainable. The rail system is slow and antiquated.

I lose interest in talking to people who want to use terms like dumb and silly. Goodbye.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

No, you are kidding yourself if you think supporting Trump somehow validates your existence. He only cares for himself, and the only reason he is running is to stay out of jail. He will throw you under the bus like everyone else once you have served his purpose. He's just telling you what he thinks you want to hear, and you're a mug for listening to him.

I'm here for the comedy. Old guys having melt downs over Trump. Keep it up. We on the right enjoy it.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, susanlea said:

I think you are kidding yourself. A smart guy your age would be eating wagyu and not care one bit. Only been 500,000 anti Trump topics. Everyone as dumb as the previous one.

And they all repeat the same old tired crap, over and over, ad infinitum, ad nauseum. Havent heard "felon" in a while. whens that coming back

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

And they all repeat the same old tired crap, over and over, ad infinitum, ad nauseum. Havent heard "felon" in a while. whens that coming back

People who live in glass houses...

15 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

5 new anti Trump topics tomorrow to read.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, watthong said:

People who live in glass houses...

My preferred candidate has better policies and is no more of a personal arsehewl than yours.

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

You're here because you get your jollies provoking people, which makes you a pretty sick person. You fit right in with the MAGA crowd.

You never did respond to my questions on how far you got with your education and work, so I guess you rose as high as pumping gas.

Can you see it?  Frothing, sputtering hate, spittle flying from a hideously deformed face just spewing rage. Like the King Crimson album cover.

ab6761610000e5eb7c1c2fcf5a73dbfa60a40a18

5 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Nah I have a sense of humour. It is sick to hate on a stranger. Any doctor will tell you that.

Great timing dude.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

You never did respond to my questions on how far you got with your education and work, so I guess you rose as high as pumping gas.

Well I can buy 10x more bars than you. Let's leave it there.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

39 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

America moves people by road and air. It's economically and environmentally unsustainable. The rail system is slow and antiquated.

I lose interest in talking to people who want to use terms like dumb and silly. Goodbye.

I accept your surrender. 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

My preferred candidate has better policies and is no more of a personal arsehewl than yours.

They don't care about policies. They care about personalities. Trump has one.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

15 minutes ago, susanlea said:

They don't care about policies. They care about personalities. Trump has one.

Did you see they are calling him "The Big T"?

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Can you see it?  Frothing, sputtering hate, spittle flying from a hideously deformed face just spewing rage. Like the King Crimson album cover.

ab6761610000e5eb7c1c2fcf5a73dbfa60a40a18

Great illustration...though does not quite fill your daily dose of gore though. Pass.

4 minutes ago, watthong said:

Great illustration...though does not quite fill your daily dose of gore though. Pass.

King Crimson dude. Killer album. Robert Fripp. 

Just now, Yagoda said:

That really doesnt make any sense, Is English your first language

Blame it on your comprehension skill, dude - or lack thereof. I guess the latter.