The Tim Walz thread.

6 minutes ago, kwilco said:

Here's someone playing pigeon chess- hilariously like all pigeons they are totally unaware of this.

Leftist on computer - I'm smarter than you so there. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

Garbage source.

Simply means the left wing doesn't like what the source says. They'd need to fact-checked themselves. 

But this is the usual resort when our leftists have no counterarguments or facts of their own.

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, BigStar said:

Simply means the left wing doesn't like what the source says. They'd need to fact-checked themselves. 

But this is the usual resort when our leftists have no counterarguments or facts of their own.

Whole world knows Walz is coward and liar. Destroyed in 3 days.

41 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Leftist on computer - I'm smarter than you so there. 

Of course you are - please keep going! - you've beaten me! - I should have remembered never to argue with a stupid person, they'll drag you down to their level and then beat me with their experience.

Edited by kwilco

Just now, kwilco said:

Of course you are - please keep going! - you've beaten me! - I should have remembered never argue with a stupid person, you'll drag you down to your level and then beat me with your experience.

Wow, roll out a 30 year old cliche. Amazing.

tim-walz.webp

11 hours ago, susanlea said:

You like tampons for boys policies. Interesting.

What is your obsession with tampons? You obviously do not understand how the Minnesota legislature is set up, nor do you appear to have even read the law that you claim did this.  Governor Walz did not have a "tampons for boys policy", nor did he ever advocate that boys should use tampons.  The state legislature passed a broad education bill that included a provision to provide menstrual products to  students.  He respected the will of the state legislature which passed the bill with a majority.  The Minnesota law DID NOT specify in which bathrooms the menstrual supplies must be located. It left the decision in the hands of local school districts. The school districts developed the plans to ensure that all students who menstruate could access the products.  Their availability in some  "boys" bathrooms was to accommodate transgender students.

What you are in effect arguing for is that Walz should have ignored a democratic decision  made by the elected  legislature and should have not allowed the  parents through their local school districts to decide. Yours is an argument for dictatorship and a suspension of individual rights.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Roo Island said:

That's called a traitor. If you called you should serve. Not have daddy help get you out.

There's no proof of that.

You want to trust your govt, that's your right.  I don't believe anything they say, and Nam was 1 big lie,, from beginning to end.  Along with pretty much everything else they tell their citizens.

Going to Nam wasn't serving your country, it was serving defense contractors.  Same as Iraq same as every conflict since WW2.

• Agree 1

Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz Used COVID Relief Money on Things That Had Nothing To Do With COVID

Minnesota used federal taxpayer dollars to cover state workers' parking costs, fund the Minnesota Zoo, and teach minority-owned businesses how to apply for government contracts.

https://reason.com/2024/08/08/minnesota-gov-tim-walz-used-covid-relief-money-on-things-that-had-nothing-to-do-with-covid/?utm_medium=reason_email&utm_source=new_at_reason&utm_campaign=reason_brand&utm_content=Tim Walz Used COVID Relief Money on Things That Had Nothing To Do With COVID&utm_term=&time=August 8th, 2024&mpid=298820

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, KhunLA said:

And yet he signs and executive order, for children to have gender therapy, even alignment surgery, with or without parents consent.

Not the wishes of the citizens, and not passed or approved by state representatives.

Can you post a link to that Executive Order?

I am not claiming it doesn't exist, I just want to read it.

2 hours ago, TedG said:

Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz Used COVID Relief Money on Things That Had Nothing To Do With COVID

Minnesota used federal taxpayer dollars to cover state workers' parking costs, fund the Minnesota Zoo, and teach minority-owned businesses how to apply for government contracts.

https://reason.com/2024/08/08/minnesota-gov-tim-walz-used-covid-relief-money-on-things-that-had-nothing-to-do-with-covid/?utm_medium=reason_email&utm_source=new_at_reason&utm_campaign=reason_brand&utm_content=Tim Walz Used COVID Relief Money on Things That Had Nothing To Do With COVID&utm_term=&time=August 8th, 2024&mpid=298820

So much dirt on Walz in 4 days. The guy is a walking disaster.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Minnesota’s violent crime rate — a composite measure including homicide, rape, robbery and aggravated assault — shot up precipitously starting in 2020. The causes aren’t entirely clear, but the pandemic seems to have led to a rise in antisocial behavior, while the police killing of George Floyd and the rioting and unrest that followed drove subsequent upheavals in policing. 

Total violent crime in the U.S. did not follow a similar trend, although most of the country did see a major spike in homicides, which account for a small fraction of violent crime totals.

Nevertheless, violent crime in Minnesota remains well below the U.S. average and has fallen sharply since peaking in 2021. 

https://minnesotareformer.com/2024/07/31/how-minnesota-changed-during-tim-walzs-tenure/

Walz’s first term was largely defined by the gridlock of divided government and crisis management in response to the COVID-19 pandemic and the aftermath of the police murder of George Floyd.

But once Democrats swept control of state government in the 2022 elections with Walz at the top of the ticket, they passed one of the most significant progressive agendas in the nation’s recent history with just a single-seat Senate majority.

Walz represented a Republican-leaning district in the U.S. House and was widely seen as the more centrist of the two leading Democratic candidates for governor, but he’s become a champion of progressive policy as governor. With few exceptions, Walz supported what the Democratic majorities in the state House and Senate could muster the votes to pass.

Those bills — ranging from protecting abortion access to speeding up energy permitting to increasing protections against wage theft — have excited the nation’s Democratic base, which is beginning to learn about the trifecta’s work over the past two years.

https://m tinnesotareformer.com/2024/08/07/heres-what-tim-walz-has-done-as-governor-of-minnesota/

You should go to MN so you can better understand the crime there, very soft on crime so a lot never gets reported. Lived in the Twin Cites area almost all of my life and it is turning into a cesspit. Your hate for Trump is so great that you are not seeing the bigger picture, and no I am not a Trump fan by any means, the state of politics in the US has become pathetic,

11 minutes ago, flexomike said:

You should go to MN so you can better understand the crime there, very soft on crime so a lot never gets reported. Lived in the Twin Cites area almost all of my life and it is turning into a cesspit. Your hate for Trump is so great that you are not seeing the bigger picture, and no I am not a Trump fan by any means, the state of politics in the US has become pathetic,

I would go so far as to say both the state of politics and the quality of life are pathetic in the US, unless you're a multi-millionaire. I do agree both parties are poor choices, and it just a question of which one is the least terrible choice. 

• Agree 1

18 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

I would go so far as to say both the state of politics and the quality of life are pathetic in the US, unless you're a multi-millionaire. I do agree both parties are poor choices, and it just a question of which one is the least terrible choice. 

Vance is great. 40yo. Lots of energy. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

You keep lying about this, why? 

You are suggesting that Cadet Bone Spurs served his country in Vietnam? 

Trump got out of Vietnam by claiming he had bone spurs, and got a friend of his father's to sign off.